Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAA View Post

remove lan cable
    Thanks for reply, but the lan cable was never connected...

I connect the lan cable only NOW to use internet, but I disconnect the cable after every rom burned, to make the test of wifi.

I see that the mac address is strange now:
    02:00:00:00:00:00

how is it possible?

Comment

@Magendanz, thanks for the ROM! BTW this works on Tanix TX8 Mini's as well. Tested on a 9377 chip model. Wifi is not working however. I am just getting my feet wet customizing ROM's and I figured I would start at a good place instead of re-inventing the wheel so to speak.

Q. Can you link some resources for building a patch for the wifi? I have stock images for the device that the wifi/bt is working and I will build the package and even include in the image later for others if I can get this working correctly.

Q. You mentioned CEC fix. With any luck you (may be reaching for the starts here) you got HDMI-CEC full functionality?
      Last edited by baggednismo; 05-30-2017, 23:48.

Comment

Minor update today mainly to address the lack of D-pad navigation support in Gboard. Please let me know if you spot any issues.

Changelog (20170606):
        • Enabled multi-user support.
        • Added kernel module for many USB Bluetooth dongles (btusb.ko).
        • Reverted to AOSP keyboard, since Gboard just doesn't have the necessary D-pad navigation support.
        • Removed several libraries that are no longer required.
        • Updated for latest Open GApps build (20170606).

Comment

Thank you Magedanz for the new firmware

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you find it useful!

Thanks Magendanz, this rom is silky smooth

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Same OEM kernel, but it's amazing how cleaning out all the "craplets" improves the user experience.

Originally posted by compuman View Post
          I see that the mac address is strange now:
          02:00:00:00:00:00
          how is it possible?

Try this to check the mac.

it will show the correct address

Comment

does this rom support exfat for sdcard & usb flash drives ?

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
              does this rom support exfat for sdcard & usb flash drives ?
              Yes, I find the OEM firmware handles both exFAT and NTFS just fine, but I have kernel modules for both file systems if you find what Beelink had isn't doing the job.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, is it possible for us to replace the launcher by an alternative launcher by default please?
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Arnyto View Post
                  Hi Magendanz, is it possible for us to replace the launcher by an alternative launcher by default please?
                  From my original post: "The goal is to keep true to Google's vision and use the bare minimum of OEM or third-party apps or add-ons, which can be added à la carte by the user as needed."

So, feel free to replace the Google launcher with any third-party one you like, but I won't be doing that for the Nexus custom ROMs.

Comment

Hello at first sorry for my bad english
                    I flashed yesterday a costume rom to my gt1 (2/16 ) from this site, while withe the stock firmware my PS4 pad don work. The Problem is with this rom ist, i cant login to a gmail account. it cam not a Keyboard but in a Browser or in the netfilx app , the keyboard works. I have not an mal to mal cable to test "USB burn".

can anyone pleas help me ?
                    In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these Nano and Stock Nexus ROMs prove that less can be more. The goal is to keep true to Google's vision and use the bare

Comment

Okay, anyone want a preview of the first 64-bit Nougat release? (These are based on GT1_702N0_2G.)

Download:Notes:
                      • Some of the features from other platforms involving custom APK rebuilds aren't in this one yet, but they're forthcoming.
                      • This release only includes an Amlogic burn package, but future incremental releases will also include OTA updates that can be flashed from TWRP.
                      • Release of the TVStock (Android TV) variant is also forthcoming, but please be patient as we're also blazing some trails there.
                      • Flash ROMs at your own risk and always remember to back up your data first. The burn package includes a factory reset.

Comment

Looks very interesting.

I will give it a whirl in order to provide some feedback.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

NOTICE: I've branched off a new topic for the Nougat releases of Stock and Nano Nexus ROMs here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1

At this point, Marshmallow development will be moved to the back burner and you should expect less frequent maintenance releases for the older OS.

(And yes, the Nougat releases do finally fix the S912 brightness bug. No workarounds needed.)

Comment

Kindly give working for Ap6255 update .. .. just loving the ROM

Comment

Working...
                            X