Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very strange. What wireless chipset do you have? (Does your serial number begin with an A912?)

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
      That's very strange. What wireless chipset do you have? (Does your serial number begin with an A912?)
      gt1 s912bkke41013 the wifi works fine just doesnt seem to auto reconnect after being in sleep mode or if it temp loses connection if i turn it on from complete off state it auto connects just fine its not a big issue just minor pain

Comment

apart from that running great love the rom

Comment

seems better since i went into settings an forgot password then reentered the password from complete power off an some times from sleep or if just for some reason it disconects basically never though it seems to not auto reconnect to known network so small bug there some where
          Last edited by gt85nz; 02-26-2017, 16:07.

Comment

Hi again great work and many thanks.
            Is this rom suited for Sunvell S912 T95K pro boxes?

Comment

The Sunvell T95K uses the same Amlogic S912, so I'd think so. We just need to determine what wireless chipset it's using. I'm downloading the latest firmware right now to take a look, but I'm guessing it's either the Qualcomm QCA9377 or AMPAK AP6255. If it's the latter, you'll need to install the updater in TWRP after the flash to restore wireless functionality.
              Last edited by Guest; 02-27-2017, 02:07.

Comment

Just posted a new release that fixes the issue with the Android TV Play Store (PhoneskyKamikazeCanvas) incorrectly upgrading apps to versions not designed for Android TV.

Comment

Hi thank you for taking time to answer an improve this great rom.
                  I managed to replace the remote.conf file through terminal, that's OK

Installing Wifi update right now...
                  [Edit] : Even with Ampak 6255 update no Wifi or BT working so i guess T95K Pro has really different radio hardware.

Last question : to have your new release, do i have to reflash the box? Or is there a way to just update the existing?
                  [Edit] : just reflashed latest version for the moment.

Many thanks
                  Last edited by Cinquieme; 02-27-2017, 15:46.

Comment

Quick question, Youtube does 4k or not? Thanks.

Comment

Cinquieme , I was looking through the Sunvell T95K Pro ROM and they've provided drivers and firmware for MANY different wireless chipsets (62X2, 4354, 4356, 6212, 6255, 6335, 43458 & AP6330). So, is there any chance you can take a peek at the board to see what you've got?

Comment

Anyone have a 4K display to test with YouTube for Android TV (YouTubeLeanback)? The 1080p looks awesome, and I can play 4K content from Kodi, but YouTube doesn't want to serve me 4K streams if I can't display that resolution.

Comment

@Magendaz I have a 4K TV and I am using the YouTube TV app. I was never able to play 4K content in YouTube. Max 1080p. :-(

Comment

4k on youtube only hacked app... normal ones is a no go!

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                              Cinquieme , I was looking through the Sunvell T95K Pro ROM and they've provided drivers and firmware for MANY different wireless chipsets (62X2, 4354, 4356, 6212, 6255, 6335, 43458 & AP6330). So, is there any chance you can take a peek at the board to see what you've got?
                              Oh that's sweet Magendaz :-)
                              Well i don't know if there's any software app to get the refs (tried Aida64 but since i already flashed the rom it gave no useful data)

Well i took this picture of the bare naked T95:-) I must admit it's not obvious to me to recognise the wireless chipset.

Regards,
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

[Edit] Hosted picture to have a real size view :-)
                                Last edited by Cinquieme; 02-28-2017, 09:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X