Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, that's just showing a postage stamp size image, and there's no way that I can read the chip labels. Using a magnifying glass, can you see anything with the numbers 62X2, 4354, 4356, 6212, 6255, 6335, 43458 or AP6330?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	T95KPro2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	13.3 KB ID:	632844

Well i found the RTL8211f but that's Lan...
      Still looking., this is what i found closest to the antenna

Yes this it it, i checked with another T95K mainboard, this is usually the radio chip connector

So i guess that SM63353110 IT-A3 is an "exotic" addition from my manufacturer
      Last edited by Cinquieme; 03-01-2017, 12:48.

Comment

Everything works perfect except remote control not working on this Rom...running Tronsmart S96 how do get this works?thks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post
          Everything works perfect except remote control not working on this Rom...running Tronsmart S96 how do get this works?thks
          Well yes it's a general issue. You have to replace the remote.conf file in /system/etc with your Tronsmart S96 remote.conf file
          I have a little folder with Tanix, MiniM8, Nexbox ... remote.conf

I'm looking for a T95K pro remote.conf, didn't backup mine.
          Someone? (Magendanz you have it in store?:-) )

Comment

Originally posted by Cinquieme View Post
            So i guess that SM83353110 IT-A3 is an "exotic" addition from my manufacturer
            Could it be SM6335?

Comment

Well yes it's a general issue. You have to replace the remote.conf file in /system/etc with your Tronsmart S96 remote.conf file

Cool we try it later...thks mate

Comment

Originally posted by met67 View Post

Could it be SM6335?
                Yes it could definitely be SM6335, i didn't check accurately Magendanz's list

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Cool we try it later...thks mate
                  It works, thx to Magendanz & Co

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    4k on youtube only hacked app... normal ones is a no go!
                    Do you have a secure apk for this?

Comment

Originally posted by mandark_a View Post

Do you have a secure apk for this?
                      no i know that are some floating around now if they are good or not(secure).. i dont know!

Comment

BTW, last night I added an OTA updater as a flash option, which is considerably smaller than the Amlogic burn package used by USB Burning Tool. It also has the advantage of being able to be installed without wiping user data. However, I haven't yet been able to successfully sign the update with a valid OTA cert, and so you'll need to install it from TWRP. Ultimately, once I get this signed you should also be able to install from an OEM firmware release with stock recovery, but I'm not quite there yet.

Comment

Cinquieme , it looks to me like you've got an AMPAK AP6330 on that T95K Pro box. Let's see if we can't extract those drivers from the Sunvell firmware. (Actually, I'm curious if I can't pull the wireless drivers for ALL those chipsets supported in that Sunvell ROM and put them into one updater.)

Update: Wait, is that last photo from another board? Regardless, the 6335 chipset seems to use the Broadcom BCM4335 drivers and those are also bundled in the Sunvell firmware.

Comment

After i replace the remote.conf everything works fine for the remote now except now the wifi cant be detected.Before it was ok for the wifi but after i copy the remote.conf it seem wifi dont works.Any turn around guys?Thks

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

no i know that are some floating around now if they are good or not(secure).. i dont know!
                              What a pleasant surprise. Today I was able to play 4k 2160p in my ATV YouTube app.I haven't done anything to enable it (knowingly). Attached screenshot. I hope all of you can enjoy it as well.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                                Cinquieme , it looks to me like you've got an AMPAK AP6330 on that T95K Pro box. Let's see if we can't extract those drivers from the Sunvell firmware. (Actually, I'm curious if I can't pull the wireless drivers for ALL those chipsets supported in that Sunvell ROM and put them into one updater.)

Update: Wait, is that last photo from another board? Regardless, the 6335 chipset seems to use the Broadcom BCM4335 drivers and those are also bundled in the Sunvell firmware.
                                Yes sorry for the last photo, little bit confusing i got it online but it's not indeed my box.
                                I have a "SM63353110 IT-A3" not a "AP6330" indeed.

Well that would be great to have the bundle of drivers included

Comment

Working...
                                X