Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kabise View Post
    is this ROM will run on alfawise S92?
    Yes, I believe the hardware is identical, including the wireless chipest and IR codes, but the unit I ordered hasn't yet arrived. Anyone with an S92 able to confirm?

Comment

Yes it the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        No need to use adb. Just attach a USB keyboard and mouse to access shell from the Terminal Emulator.
        thank you very much for all!! I have installed Rom and patch, but wifi very ofter loose connection and ofter it freeze and ask to close application. I will come back to stock rom. thank you very much for your job!!!

Comment

Yes, I believe the hardware is identical, including the wireless chipest and IR codes, but the unit I ordered hasn't yet arrived. Anyone with an S92 able to confirm?
          ROM is working on my Alfawise S92 , thanks

regards

Comment

Originally posted by kabise View Post
            ROM is working on my Alfawise S92 , thanks
            As luck would have it, mine arrived yesterday. I've updated the thread title to include the Alfawise S92, since it's identical internally.

BTW, I think that I prefer ROM development on the S92 because it has a reset button that I can actually hit with the paper clip and the board isn't upside down, like on the GT1.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2017, 22:55.

Comment

Im going to give this a go now! See if its working better now! last time i couldnt gett pass the setup wizard =)
              [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Hi, Magendanz. I asked about this a couple of days ago but still haven't received an answer. Do you have plans to release an Android TV ROM for the Beelink GT1 Ultimate? If so, it would make buying the device much more appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by GNex5 View Post
                  Do you have plans to release an Android TV ROM for the Beelink GT1 Ultimate? If so, it would make buying the device much more appealing.
                  Is there a different OEM ROM for the Ultimate variant? I haven't seen it posted on the Beelink forum yet. My guess is that this custom ROM should work as is.

Comment

If you've installed this ROM on a non-Beelink box, I suppose it's not exactly appropriate to display their logo on power-up. So for those of us who obsess about such things, I've provided a generic Amlogic logo splash here. It's a 1.1MB signed updater that you can install in Updates & Backup, the stock recovery, or TWRP.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2017, 00:15.

Comment

Is there a different OEM ROM for the Ultimate variant? I haven't seen it posted on the Beelink forum yet. My guess is that this custom ROM should work as is.
                      A YouTube video review of the Beelink GT1 Ultimate shows a different firmware version (GT1_309M0) on the device.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Beelink GT1 Ultimate shows a different firmware version (GT1_309M0) on the device.
                        Yeah, I'm going to need the Amlogic burn package (.img file) in order to examine this further. Several requests have gone up on the Beelink forum for them to post that, but they haven't yet responded.

Comment

So, if you've installed this ROM on a non-Beelink box, I suppose it's not exactly appropriate to display their logo on power-up. So for those of us who obsess about such things, I've provided a generic Amlogic logo splash here. It's a 1.1MB signed updater that you can install in Updates & Backup, the stock recovery, or TWRP.
                          I've been meaning to ask if it's possible to add Google's Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation. I can pull a copy off of my Nexus Player but I don't know if it would need to be converted to work on a Beelink GT1.

Comment

I've been meaning to ask if it's possible to add Google's Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation. I can pull a copy off of my Nexus Player but I don't know if it would need to be converted to work on a Beelink GT1.
                            Just use the File Manager to copy whatever boot animation you like to /system/media/bootanimation.zip.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for the quick and helpful replies.

Comment

Working...
                              X