Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plz guys tell me what devices, GT1 or S92!
    Wifi or Ethernet?
    And do try doing a reset in recovery or on boot choose the launcher and not the setup and go to setting -> storage & reset and do a factory data reset!

Comment

Originally posted by met67 View Post
      TV App Repo keeps crashing, does it need root?
      nop looks like i need to take the rom of the air since it have some problems with some of you guys... i dont have problem other than the ones that i posted in the bugs section and as you guys can see in the video.. 0 problems... so im a little lost now!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

k thks i will try that.
        What box is yours? GT1? S92?
        I have Beelink GT1 S912 and using always Ethernet

Comment

I bet you guys are all on the GT1!?

Comment

I have GT1, came from V8b, and tried ethernet and wifi.

Comment

OK! After factory reset, everything smoooooth! Great job!

Comment

k looks like i need to add that information to the 1º post in big red letters LOL

Comment

@sc, I have a GT1. I was able to install your ROM without any issues using USB burning tool. I entered my Google credentials directly for registration. Not sure if that make any difference. Based on my 30 mins use here is what I found.TV repo app is crashing. FTMC is not letting me add some add-ons like phoenix saying couldn't install dependencies. Slightly darker compared to stock. Your app will fix that. So its not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    Plz guys tell me what devices, GT1 or S92!
                    Wifi or Ethernet?
                    And do try doing a reset in recovery or on boot choose the launcher and not the setup and go to setting -> storage & reset and do a factory data reset!
                    I did factory reset, but have no possible to access to google account

Comment

I am on GT1. I downloaded again, installed and now it is working smoothly as someone would expect superceleron's roms to work. Excellent work as always!!

Comment

this is weird... looks like some have problems and others dont so im a bit lost here lol!

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post
                          @sc, I have a GT1. I was able to install your ROM without any issues using USB burning tool. I entered my Google credentials directly for registration. Not sure if that make any difference. Based on my 30 mins use here is what I found.TV repo app is crashing. FTMC is not letting me add some add-ons like phoenix saying couldn't install dependencies. Slightly darker compared to stock. Your app will fix that. So its not an issue.
                          forgot to addid the entire process via Ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by met67 View Post
                            TV App Repo keeps crashing, does it need root?
                            I have GT1 S912, on WiFi

Comment

I am seriously pressing f5 all the time waiting for the a912 version :-)

Comment

Originally posted by alexm231 View Post
                                I am seriously pressing f5 all the time waiting for the a912 version :-)
                                i have 2 test roms here but since this problem come up im holding them for a bit longer!

Comment

Working...
                                X