X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this ROM with RGB-Fix?

Comment

It uses ugoos kernel so it uses ugoos rgb fix so dunno how good it is!

Comment

I have downloaded again and installed, and have the same issue, that I can`t connect to my google account .

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
          I am on GT1. I downloaded again, installed and now it is working smoothly as someone would expect superceleron's roms to work. Excellent work as always!!
          Is that possible for you to make a guide, how it works for you and not for me ...

Comment

That is what is puzzling me because the problems are all in the GT1 tvboxes, i still dint see any ppl with the S92 complain!

Comment

S92 running fine for me, with no issues.

With the internals of the boxes being the same, it is a head scratcher for sure.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                That is what is puzzling me because the problems are all in the GT1 tvboxes, i still dint see any ppl with the S92 complain!
                Oki doki

Comment

Hi again! I have GT1, and came from V8b.
                  I tell what I did:
                  1) After first install, setup wizard didnt work. Had many crashes with google services and so on.
                  2) Do factory reset and the issues kept there.
                  3) Do a SECOND FACTORY RESET and everything works fines.

So, maybe repeat the factory reset.

superceleron the file server do not work, when i click on it, settings crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by juancabu93 View Post
                    Hi again! I have GT1, and came from V8b.

superceleron the file server do not work, when i click on it, settings crashes.
                    k i will give a look!

Comment

I have a GT1-S912 and had a "Unfortunately google play services stopped" on the first start and TVApp Repo was crashing. After a factory reset all went fine.

/M

Comment

like i said... puzzling.... lol but i will make a test rom with some changes to the ones that continues with problems to see if it fixes it!

Comment

I flashed with micro SD card last night on S92. In burn card maker, everything checked and Forceful erase selected as well. Went through setup wizard and everything with no issues at all (on wifi). Definitely takes some getting used to the different UI. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            like i said... puzzling.... lol but i will make a test rom with some changes to the ones that continues with problems to see if it fixes it!
                            Reminds me of some issues that people has a couple of years ago with some Rockchip firmwares, where you had to carry out a nand erase first, so maybe a force erase should be the default position.

It's what I set too.
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Reminds me of some issues that people has a couple of years ago with some Rockchip firmwares, where you had to carry out a nand erase first, so maybe a force erase should be the default position.

It's what I set too.
                              Yes that is possible.... weird sh*t!
                              juancabu93 again.. no crashes with samba.......!

Im getting lost... lol!

Comment

well im going to upload a test build, i did some little changes!
                                you may get 1 or 2 little framework crashes and not more than that!

Comment

Working...
                                X