Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this rom works with S96 Tronsmart S912?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post
      Will this rom works with S96 Tronsmart S912?
      Yes it should looks like the specs are very similar to this box. But like always flash at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Yes it should looks like the specs are very similar to this box. But like always flash at your own risk.
        Specs is always the same....but wifi module is always different.Tronsmart is using Qualcomm wifi.Anyone tested?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the ROM, works good until you remove the LAN cable before start the configuration wizzard. After that all works perfectly.

I have used the first version of the rom with my A912 >> No Wifi. Can anyone upload the wifi package please ?

Btw i found that the quality of my movies are less good in FTMC as my old popcorn hours A200 player. Anyone have a good configuration for FTMC player ? (Like director shattered during filming the movie)

Comment

Great ROM. Please support 3 GB RAM version and led (my box is m8s plusii 3g ram).

Language is changing after reboot

Comment

sorry if this has been asked, but how do you get rid of the super celeron recommendations row?

Comment

Originally posted by el7145 View Post
                sorry if this has been asked, but how do you get rid of the super celeron recommendations row?
                You need to delete this folder "LeanbackCustomizer" in "system/priv-app" reboot to recovery and do a wipe on davlink/cache and cache reboot and there you go!

TO ALL I WILL RLS A FIXED BUILD TODAY AS A TEST ROM!

Comment

updated 2º post with a fixed bt fix(i hope) version for the A912 - 6255

Comment

Updated 1º post with the SCV9A

Comment

Heyho,
                      have try your SCV9A Rom with GT1, connected with ethernetcable and.:...
                      it works like a charme! )

thanks a lot SC

Comment

Originally posted by ceth View Post
                        Heyho,
                        have try your SCV9A Rom with GT1, connected with ethernetcable and.:...
                        it works like a charme! )

thanks a lot SC

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          updated 2º post with a fixed bt fix(i hope) version for the A912 - 6255
                          Works good ! Just one thing : The led don"t show off in sleep mode. Can you expland how fix this ?

Comment

you cant... i know the led dont turn off in sleep mode i need to fix it.. again..when i have some free time

Comment

I have try your SCV9A Rom with GT1, connected with ethernet cable and it works smoothly

Thanks sc

Comment

Originally posted by nakah View Post
                                I have try your SCV9A Rom with GT1, connected with ethernet cable and it works smoothly

Thanks sc

Comment

Working...
                                X