This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 SCV9A-ATV Version

And here you go enjoy my last rom for this device.. this rom will stay as it is i dont plan to touch it again!
    A912(6255) Version in the Post Bellow this one.

DO READ THE BUGS SECTION TO AVOID UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS....

Changelog SCV9A-ATV:
    • Fixed Google Service Crash when the Ethernet is used to do the setup, and lets hope for all of you guys!
    • Removed "SuperCeleron" recommendations...
    • in setup now in the english language default on screen keyboard is back to "stock" one, you guys can change it in the settings.
    • Now it uses my kernel since i fixed the problem of hard lock!
    • With my kernel it should be a little faster and more ram optimization and more cooler!
    • To use ugoos Firefly download this zip( ATV FireFly Fix ) and flash it by TWRP and it should work, this is because FireFly need the custom ugoos kernel to work... protection stuff...
    • Remove Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
    • And some other little changes...

Bugs SCV9A-ATV:
    • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly after you enable it and reboot still says its off but its not true, its on!( IT NEEDS UGOOS KERNEL)
    • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1), use ugoos Firefly for casting videos and pics of your phone to the tvbox.
    • And possible more!!
    Changelog SCV9-ATV:
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Ugoos kernel, sorry for now my kernel have some problems with this ATV framework(Hard Lock) and still trying to figure it out where is the problem!
    • Android TV Version
    • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
    • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
    • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
    • ATV Remote control
    • Voice Search
    • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
    • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • I dont think its needs the brightness fix... i leave that to you guys/girls to decide... the control app is there if needed!
    • And all the other mambo jambo from past SC roms......
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED
    Bugs SCV9-ATV:
    • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language go to the wifi password click it to show the on screen keyboard when it shows go back to the language selection screen and choose english again and it should be ok now on the wifi password. YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE!
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly after you enable it and reboot still says its off but its not true, its on!
    • Google cast dont work(missing Widevine L1), use ugoos Firefly for casting videos and pics of your phone to the tvbox.
    • And possible more!!
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 4 or 5 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here is a Video...

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 03-11-2023, 23:59.

Here is the version for the S/N: A912 - AP6255 wifi chip
    Last edited by superceleron; 02-08-2024, 15:49.

Comment

cannot wait to try out....

downloading now.....
      MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Downloading.....for a while Hoping for a rocking experience

Comment

You are the man SC, another donation coming your way!

Comment

So... is the version for the Alfawise S92 coming soon?

Comment

Originally posted by goodjob View Post
              So... is the version for the Alfawise S92 coming soon?
              The thread title includes the Alfawise S92
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I just installed your super-rom superceleron, but I am receiving an ""Unfortunately google play services stopped" message and I can not get past the black "Connecting to google ..." screen. Btw, I installed your rom by unchecking the "erase bootloader" option. Any advice??

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

The thread title includes the Alfawise S92
                  Yes, but the Alfawise S92 uses the 9377 WiFi chip. If this build is for the 6255 chip, it won't work properly with the S92, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by goodjob View Post

Yes, but the Alfawise S92 uses the 9377 WiFi chip. If this build is for the 6255 chip, it won't work properly with the S92, correct?
                    This is for the 9377.

The 6255 will come in the second post, as stated in the first in red.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Aha! I read that, but misunderstood the statement. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Superceleron and will try your ROM

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
                          I just installed your super-rom superceleron, but I am receiving an ""Unfortunately google play services stopped" message and I can not get past the black "Connecting to google ..." screen. Btw, I installed your rom by unchecking the "erase bootloader" option. Any advice??
                          Same here...

Comment

Originally posted by sanad19 View Post

Same here...
                            Well, let' then wait, surely superceleron will fix things and sort them out, he's the man anyway

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
                              Is a clean install or you guys are trying to restore anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X