Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Carefull : some GT1 S/N G912 stickers boxes may contain a AP6255 Wi-Fi chipset (when opening the box)

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH
      Okay everybody. Sorry about the ok button not working. Here is a link to the updated kl file:
      Working. Thanks for the fast solution

Comment

Okay everybody. Sorry about the ok button not working. Here is a link to the updated kl file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...TdoWGpkbjhzbnc

Location of file that needs to be overwritten is in Root: /system/usr/keylayout

Remember you'll need file manager like X-plore. Then when you're in X-plore go to top right corner and click configuration. Then go down to the Root access section and select Superuser + mount writable. Then copy new kl file over and overwrite old one. Then restart the box and you should be good to go.
        I will update the ROM on Monday when I have more time. Have plans this weekend. But this should get you'll by for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thank you very much all work properly as before

Comment

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...TdoWGpkbjhzbnc

Location of file that needs to be overwritten is in Root: /system/usr/keylayout

Remember you'll need file manager like X-plore. Then when you're in X-plore go to top right corner and click configuration. Then go down to the Root access section and select Superuser + mount writable. Then copy new kl file over and overwrite old one. Then restart the box and you should be good to go.
          I will update the ROM on Monday when I have more time. Have plans this weekend. But this should get you'll by for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Great, it works! The best ROM, I've used on my GT1!

Comment

My device cannot see wifi channes above 11.
            Is it a normal way of working?

Comment

Router channel base of country

my self in asia have channel 13
              MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I think this has to do with country code (maybe timezone) on your box and or your router. Usually in USA channels that are used are 1 to 11, in Europe 1 to 13. I'm from USA and I can't change my router to EU country code and I don't have an option to do so to test it. But I'm thinking this is the issue you're having. I haven't changed anything with wifi all of it is from original ROM. I think there's an app that can change country code. You'll need to google for it.
                I'm in eu and my phone can see the channel 13 as well so I need to check the box. Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=ALVATECH;n655645]

You should I like it a lot. Especially when the room is dark it lights up with a button when needed to see what your pressing.
                  flash sale gearbest

Comment

i bought this last year... i dont know it work wonder.....
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                      Router channel base of country

my self in asia have channel 13
                      Changed the country code to eu but still only 11 channels are available. I don't know the official rom has the same problem or belongs to this.

Alvatech, does this rom have the minix kernel or the original? I suppose the original. I ask it because Minix possibly already solved the cec problem.
                      btw, can be replaced the kernel from minix or there is something why it's not possible or not really compatible??
                      Last edited by pszab; 07-12-2017, 13:15.

Comment

Can you make a rom without needing to flash for ap2225?

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post
                          Changed the country code to eu but still only 11 channels are available. I don't know the official rom has the same problem or belongs to this.

Alvatech, does this rom have the minix kernel or the original? I suppose the original. I ask it because Minix possibly already solved the cec problem.
                          btw, can be replaced the kernel from minix or there is something why it's not possible or not really compatible??
                          Don't install other kernel besides the one made to your box, you can brick it

Comment

New problem: twrp has a lot off error message, and If I save a backup I cannot restore it. Which twrp is in it?
                            I'm using the old 113 rom (has remote ok button problem) but I've checked the new one and I don't know why but 5MB smaller :-s. The kl file isn't so smaller.. What is the diff?
                            Last edited by pszab; 07-13-2017, 06:07.

Comment

hello anyone tried to flash this custom rom to MXIII-GII tv-box ?

Comment

Alvatech,

Have you changed any library or only framework on this rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X