This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muchoz View Post
    Hi all, one disclaimer I'm not sure if this is correct place to ask this question, so if inappropriate please tell me to remove it.

My device is Beelink GT1 (9377), I have installed the stock Nougat ROM 7.1.2 from Beelink.
    Everything works fine, but I want something more
    I want to have Android TV Remote service, so to be able to control my GT1 from the phone.
    Why don't you use Smart iRemote from the PlayStore. It has almost the same functionality but works out of the box.

Comment

This is one of the best and more stable roms iv'e used.
      Is there a plan for new updates or even an 7.1 version ?

Comment

What box are you bye ?

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH

I have made a newer firmware than what I have posted here but I never posted it for public use (V.3A Android 6.1). I made it a few months back. Not sure if anybody would like to try it out if so I can maybe post it later or you can PM me and I'll send you a link when I get time. I did some more mods/tweaks and fixes and did some other things can't really remember at the moment but I can see if I made any notes on what I did. I have been pretty busy with some other projects this is why I haven't started. But I did want to start making a 7.1 version but I need to order another box. I will probably get an ultimate version then have it compatible with both standard and ultimate boxes. I think this would be the way to go. I'm glad to see you like my ROM it makes me happy to see people using my work.
          Please post it or send me via PM, would like to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH

I have made a newer firmware than what I have posted here but I never posted it for public use (V.3A Android 6.1). I made it a few months back. Not sure if anybody would like to try it out if so I can maybe post it later or you can PM me and I'll send you a link when I get time. I did some more mods/tweaks and fixes and did some other things can't really remember at the moment but I can see if I made any notes on what I did. I have been pretty busy with some other projects this is why I haven't started. But I did want to start making a 7.1 version but I need to order another box. I will probably get an ultimate version then have it compatible with both standard and ultimate boxes. I think this would be the way to go. I'm glad to see you like my ROM it makes me happy to see people using my work.
            me too please send me the link ,i never changed mine since u rlsd it last year and is most stable rom ever i love it,thank you

Comment

Hi
              This is ATV rom or not ?

Comment

Thanks a lotl

Comment

Is it suitable for M8s mini pro C as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by meakhil87 View Post
                    Is it suitable for M8s mini pro C as well ??
                    I'm sorry, but I don't own this box so I couldn't tell you.
                    Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

I'd like to use Skype on the GT1, however it needs WIFI connection, but I'm on LAN. ANy solution how I could "fake" the LAN as wifi on the device?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                        Hi
                        This is ATV rom or not ?
                        It is NOT an ATV rom.

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post
                          I'd like to use Skype on the GT1, however it needs WIFI connection, but I'm on LAN. ANy solution how I could "fake" the LAN as wifi on the device?
                          Hello,
                          I've never needed an app to do this for me but I think there is an app that does this within XPosed it's a Fake Wifi module you can add to Xposed. I don't know much about it but it would be best to ask questions through the Xposed module forum section / thread.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                          X