X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What box are you bye ?

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I have made a newer firmware than what I have posted here but I never posted it for public use (V.3A Android 6.1). I made it a few months back. Not sure if anybody would like to try it out if so I can maybe post it later or you can PM me and I'll send you a link when I get time. I did some more mods/tweaks and fixes and did some other things can't really remember at the moment but I can see if I made any notes on what I did. I have been pretty busy with some other projects this is why I haven't started. But I did want to start making a 7.1 version but I need to order another box. I will probably get an ultimate version then have it compatible with both standard and ultimate boxes. I think this would be the way to go. I'm glad to see you like my ROM it makes me happy to see people using my work.
      Please post it or send me via PM, would like to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I have made a newer firmware than what I have posted here but I never posted it for public use (V.3A Android 6.1). I made it a few months back. Not sure if anybody would like to try it out if so I can maybe post it later or you can PM me and I'll send you a link when I get time. I did some more mods/tweaks and fixes and did some other things can't really remember at the moment but I can see if I made any notes on what I did. I have been pretty busy with some other projects this is why I haven't started. But I did want to start making a 7.1 version but I need to order another box. I will probably get an ultimate version then have it compatible with both standard and ultimate boxes. I think this would be the way to go. I'm glad to see you like my ROM it makes me happy to see people using my work.
        me too please send me the link ,i never changed mine since u rlsd it last year and is most stable rom ever i love it,thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMan View Post

me too please send me the link ,i never changed mine since u rlsd it last year and is most stable rom ever i love it,thank you

Originally posted by hazakis View Post

Please post it or send me via PM, would like to give it a try.
          Okay, everyone I've updated the first post with my latest ROM if anybody's interested. Please let me know if you experience any problems. Update as usual. thank you guys for the positive feedback.
          Also I'm probably going to order the GT1 Ultimate box and make it compatible with both standard and ultimate boxes when I work on the new 7.1 firmware. Extremely busy lately hope to soon start on a new ROM with 7.1 we'll see how things go.
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 03-19-2018, 11:27.

Comment

Hi
            This is ATV rom or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
              Hi
              This is ATV rom or not ?
              Hello, no this is not ATV usually it gets posted on first page what kind of ROM it is for different people who make ROM's. Please read entire first post to know what kind of ROM you are working with.
              This is standard Android 6.0.1 Hopefully soon I will make 7.1 version if time permits.
              Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-24-2018, 15:16.

Comment

Thanks a lotl

Comment

I ended up getting a newer version of the GT1 Ultimate which is not compatible with the GT1 Standard version of this box. But I'm willing to create a new ROM with the latest version of android 7.1.2 for this box. I might be needing some testers not sure yet. I do have some local friends and family with the GT1 Standard box that I can maybe test with. I might be posting on a new post to not get people confused with the new Android 7.1.2 version. I will be releasing one that is compatible with the older GT1 Standard/Ultimate boxes (Android 7.1.2) and then one for the new GT1 Ultimate (Android 7.1.2) with newer serial numbers. I hope to release very soon.
                  Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-24-2018, 15:19.

Comment

Is it suitable for M8s mini pro C as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by meakhil87 View Post
                      Is it suitable for M8s mini pro C as well ??
                      I'm sorry but I don't know if it's compatible. There is always a risk with these boxes trying another ROM not originally made for it. You would have to try it out at your own risk.

Comment

I have now released an updated ROM with Android 7.1.2 for the GT1 Standard Boxes and Gt1 Ultimate.
                        Here is the new link. I made a separate post for the new ROM. Link here:
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...both-6255-9377

Comment

Working...
                        X