This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] NEW Beelink GT1 / for both 6255 & 9377 Chipset Alvatech ROM

This is a nice clean rom with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the latest original GT1 ROM.
    I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM.
    Version: Android 6.0.1
    Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

THIS ROM IS FOR GT1 / ALFAWISE S92 TVBOXES
    CAN BE USED ON BOTH 16GB / 32GB VERSIONS OF THE GT1

THIS ROM IS NOT FOR GT1 ULTIMATE VERSION.

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
    • This ROM is based off of Beelink's GT1 firmware for 6255 and 9377.
    • Removed a lot of the bloatware that Beelink uses.
    • TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0
    • Added Xposed Framework.
    • Tablet version apps or mobile version apps can be installed from google playstore.
    • Cleaned up Beelinks kernel from redundant scripts that I don't use in this ROM.
    • Options to show or hide taskbar and navigation bars separately.
    • Framework from Minix U9-H (Removed, added and tweaked components for it to work with this box).
    • Navigation bar and Status Bar Modified, nice and centered icons on navigation bar. Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
    • Three Launchers: Launcher3 , Minix Metro & Nova Launcher.
    • Pressing the Power button from the navigation bar or app brings up new power menu.
    • Pressing power button once on remote puts box in standby or you can change to power off in settings.
    • Holding the power button down on remote brings up the power menu.
    • Xplore File Manager, Youtube leanback 1080p.
    • Alvatech Boot Logo
    • Stock Android Boot Animation

Changes 04/27/2017:
    • Gapps Updated and a few other apps.
    • Removed Google TalkBack, SuperSu and AirPin.
    • Remote power option.
    Changes 05/19/2017:
    • Added a brightness fix.
    • Removed a few more Beelink apps that are not needed.
    • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and more.
    • Added wired Xbox, PS3, PS4 controller support.
    • Updated Gapps, Nova Launcher, Xplore File Manager and a few other apps.
    • Fixed resolution of default wallpaper.
    • Updated TWRP 3.1.1-0
    • Other minor adjustments.
    Changes 07/10/2017:
    • Added Google TV Remote Control.
    • Added the "CLEAR ALL" shortcut in recent apps list.
    • Updated Gapps, Nova Launcher, Xplore File Manager and a few other apps.
    • Added some support for more bluetooth dongles, controllers and joysticks.
    • Fixed ok button on original remote.
    • Fixed disappearance of the cursor
    • Fixed cursor rotation
    • removed PhotoTable.apk
    • Other minor adjustments.

Changes 03/19/2018:
    • Updated some Gapps and other apps, Nova Launcher, Xplore File Manager and a few others.
    • Updated to the latest Minix Launcher with updated XML files.
    • Removed Xposed causing some issues with some apps.
    • Will update with more information if I remember changes I made. Created ROM a few months back.
    • Other minor adjustments, nothing major.

Donation:
    A token of appreciation is always welcomed. Thank you!
    Donation Link Here

Notes:
    If your box has the AP6255 WiFi chipset (S/N beginning with A912), Then use the update zip after you flash the ROM.
    Flash the AT_AP6255_UPDATE_V3Ain TWRP (Recovery) or through the Update & Backup app. This will give you Wifi & BT capabilities.

Download ROM:
    GT1_113M0_AT_V3A

Download Update ZIP:
    6255 WiFi chipset (S/N beginning with A912)
    AT_AP6255_UPDATE_V3A.zip

Installation Instructions:
    Recommend using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool.

Click needed link down below to download tool needed. There is also instructions / video how to use tool per links.
    USB Burning Tool Method: Amlogic's USB Burning Tool
    SD Card Method: Amlogic's Burn Card Maker

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES, SO PLEASE WAIT AND BE PATIENT.
    THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THE ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
    I do this only as a side hobby so I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
    I have crammed myself with a lot of android knowledge lately and still always learning. So if something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.

I'm open to feedback and suggestions to make this ROM better. Please leave comments and suggestions down below. Thank you!!
    I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot1.png Views:	1 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	642222Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot2.png Views:	1 Size:	215.0 KB ID:	642223Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot5.png Views:	1 Size:	291.2 KB ID:	642224Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot3.png Views:	1 Size:	121.8 KB ID:	642225 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_23486.png Views:	1 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	642227 Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	642231
    Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-22-2020, 15:41.

how about 9377 wifi chipset...
    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I would need to download the 110M0 version for that chipset since they don't have the 111M0 firmware for that chipset yet. I should be able to build it. However, I won't be able to test it because I don't have that box. Would you be willing to test it or anyone else? If so, please PM me with your email address and I will send you a link once I build it.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
        I would need to download the 110M0 version for that chipset since they don't have the 111M0 firmware for that chipset yet. I should be able to build it. However, I won't be able to test it because I don't have that box. Would you be willing to test it or anyone else? If so, please PM me with your email address and I will send you a link once I build it.
        be happy to help you out...

Comment

Okay, new download link available now. I will be working on the 9377 chipset version. Once I have finished I will PM everyone back who had asked for it with a link to the 9377 version for testing purposes.
          Thank you!
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-16-2017, 09:28.

Comment

Okay, new download link available now. I will be working on the 9377 chipset version. Once I have finished I will PM everyone back who had asked for it with a link to the 9377 version for testing purposes.
            Thank you!
            it work ALVATECHÂ* Â*your rom with chipset 9377..... Â*wifi 2.4/5/Lan , copy and paste... Â*Â*

tvshow show box stop avery few second same as spmc after 12 min stop need to select movie file again
            Attached Files
            Last edited by KAA; 04-17-2017, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post

it work ALVATECHÂ* Â*your rom with chipset 9377..... Â*wifi 2.4/5/Lan , copy and paste... Â*Â*

tvshow show box stop avery few second same as spmc after 12 min stop need to select movie file again
              I have personally checked with my GT1 box and with other testers of the 9377 chipset, and showbox and spmc are working fine. We have even tested Kodi 17 and FTMC players. No issues with them stopping. I have played shows and or movies for about 25min or more with each player with no issues. But I'm glad to hear the wifi and lan are working for you.
              Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-17-2017, 21:57.

Comment

I have personally checked with my GT1 box and with other testers of the 9377 chipset, and showbox and spmc are working fine. We have even tested Kodi 17 and FTMC players. No issues with them stopping. I have played shows and or movies for about 25min or more with each player with no issues. But I'm glad to hear the wifi and lan are working for you.
                9377 chipset using 110 firmware...
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

GT1_111M0 QCA9377( standard/home)edition

(Source: Beelink)

Comment

GT1_111M0 QCA9377( standard/home)edition
                    http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...&fromuid=14089
                    (Source: Beelink)
                    Wow!! that's awesome I had no I idea they had released it for the Q9377. Awesome find it looks like it just got posted/released an hour ago. I will make a ROM right away for 9377 chipset with the new 111M0 image. Thanks for all the help

Maybe you can test it out for me and I can send it to a few other users that requested to test 9377 chipset version.

Comment

Wow!! that's awesome I had no I idea they had released it for the Q9377. Awesome find it looks like it just got posted/released an hour ago. I will make a ROM right away for 9377 chipset with the new 111M0 image. Thanks for all the help

Maybe you can test it out for me and I can send it to a few other users that requested to test 9377 chipset version.
                      Waiting for your email..

Comment

GT1
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

new firmware with 110mo also work.. Â* Â* wifi 2.4/5/lan

showbox look smooth now
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                          Last edited by KAA; 04-18-2017, 14:34.

Comment

new firmware with 110mo also work.. Â* Â* wifi 2.4/5/lan

showbox look smooth now
                            Awesome! but you meant ROM version 111M0 correct?

Comment

Awesome! but you meant ROM version 111M0 correct?
                              Yes firmware 111mo.. sorry my mistake

Comment

Working...
                              X