[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Nano & TVStock (Android TV) Nexus ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minonano View Post
    Magendanz as a ROM developer do have any contact info with anyone at Beelink? Or maybe Gearbest might have a pull with Bee link.
    No, and they've even started moderating most of my posts on the Beelink forum. I guess I'm asking too many uncomfortable questions. I've found GearBest to be much more responsive.

Comment

Magendanz
      Thanks for replying to Beelink on their site, as I guess I sent enough posts and email and hopefully we will receive the needed help. Also Chanchan from Beelink is asking me for photos from the error page, How can I do that?
      Thanks and truly appreciate your work.

Comment

Chanchan from Beelink is asking me for photos from the error page, How can I do that?
        I think he's under the impression that the device's bootloader is intact so that it's detected by USB Burning Tool, but that's not the case if you get the Black Screen of Death. Flashing with an SD card created with BootcardMaker won't work either if the bootloader is toast. There are really no "errors" to show him, other than a screenshot of USB Burning Tool not detecting the device when the USB OTG cable is connected.

Comment

Magendanz
          Any luck in finding how to get to mask ROM mode?Any hopes of you asking Gearbest, your supplier, for their help?

Comment

Any luck in finding how to get to mask ROM mode?Any hopes of you asking Gearbest, your supplier, for their help?
            No response yet from Anny at Gearbest or Chanchan at Beelink.

Comment

Thanks please keep us updated, cheers.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the noob questions in advance, but I'm new to this and after spending 8+ hours reading forums and posts I got lost.
                - I've got a G912 device according to the serial number. How do I know if I have DDR4 or not without opening the box?
                - How do I know which WiFi chipset I have without opening the box?
                - Can safely try this ROM with OTA or not?
                - Will this ROM allow me to use the built in multiuser functionality of Android? I've tried to install this api to the factory ROM, but don't see the option pictured here.

Thank you for your kind help.

Comment

Hi, Guest ! Thanks for all the work and I know you fried your test unit (shame), however I have a question you might be able to help me with.
                  I am happily using your GT1_110M0 Nano firmware but the new GT1_330M0 doesnt flash no matter what I do. Flashing stops at 4% and ends in error. I can restart it with pin shorting (laptop does not recognize it otherwise), but it never passes the said 4% margin with "UBOOT.USB" message.
                  Lucky enough I am able to reflash 110M0 version.
                  Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post
                    Hi, Guest ! Thanks for all the work and I know you fried your test unit (shame), however I have a question you might be able to help me with.
                    I am happily using your GT1_110M0 Nano firmware but the new GT1_330M0 doesnt flash no matter what I do. Flashing stops at 4% and ends in error. I can restart it with pin shorting (laptop does not recognize it otherwise), but it never passes the said 4% margin with "UBOOT.USB" message.
                    Lucky enough I am able to reflash 110M0 version.
                    Any suggestions?
                    Sounds like you don't have the GT1 Ultimate, which is hardware that takes the GT1_3xxM0 version of ROMs. The original GT1 will accept the GT1_1xxM0 OEM firmware and all of my custom ROMs here and here. Fortunately, I still have several original GT1 boxes and an Alfawise S92, so updates for those will be forthcoming. It's only the GT1 Ultimate that I bricked after trying to revert to the GT1_311M0 OEM firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                      Sounds like you don't have the GT1 Ultimate...
                      Thanks, Guest for clearing that up! Obviously I was confused with all this GT1 version & hardware diversity.

Comment

Magendanz, Can you help with my situation please? I have a box that is quite similar to yours, but I still get power in the box. I mean the led switches on. But the problem for me is that I seem to have broken the reset switch (as shown in picture). Is there a way for me to reset it still using the toothpick method or is it totally hopeless?

Click image for larger version

Name:	broken pin.png
Views:	174
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	649988
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VideoNJ View Post
                          I seem to have broken the reset switch (as shown in picture). Is there a way for me to reset it still using the toothpick method or is it totally hopeless?
                          Well, you can manually short the contacts on the PCB. That may still not work if the bootloader is corrupted, though. At that point, you've really got to short pins on the eMMC to enter Mask ROM Mode, but we really haven't figured out how to reliably (and safely) do that on this box.

Comment

Hi, Thanks for that. I did try to short it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. So it seems the bootloader is messed up. I have written to bee-link for help. So now only hope is that they reply. I'll post it here if they do.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VideoNJ View Post
                              Hi, Thanks for that. I did try to short it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. So it seems the bootloader is messed up. I have written to bee-link for help. So now only hope is that they reply. I'll post it here if they do.
                              Well, you've got lots of company...including myself. At least one of the official posts for the GT1-311M0 firmware had a corrupted bootloader, and many were affected. Future updates of this Android TV ROM won't be forthcoming for the GT1 Ultimate until Beelink can set this right.

Comment

Hi all.

At the first post in this thread there is wrote "Beelink GT1 Ultimate....", so I think it's the same device what I have.
                                I would like "Android TV" on my Beelink GT1 Ultimate, so I joined to flash firmware.
                                I choised the way via OTA.
                                I downloaded TVStock Variant: OTA UPDATE (457MB ZIP file), and copyed it on the pendrive. I flashed via Updates&Backup. After a few minutes showed error (just "Error"), and after next a few minutes was only logo beelink's....
                                What Can I do in this situation?
                                My S/N is "G912xxxxxx..."
                                I can't entry to TWRP Recovery mode (why? because it isn't installed completely
                                ?)
                                Maybe I'll try via USB Burning Tool v2.0.8 or BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2 ??

Help me.... I bought it for a $100 in Poland...;(

Comment

Working...
                                X