Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    This rom its not based on GT1 nougat beta from beelink!
    Does it mean you compile it yourself from the Beelink sources? I have this nagging me issue that CEC TV remote menu key is not functional because it's incorrectly mapped to key code 178 (SETTINGS) instead of key code 82 (MENU). I believe it can be easily fixed in sources simply by find and replace operation (178 -> 82).

Comment

Originally posted by bahus View Post
      Does it mean you compile it yourself from the Beelink sources? I have this nagging me issue that CEC TV remote menu key is not functional because it's incorrectly mapped to key code 178 (SETTINGS) instead of key code 82 (MENU). I believe it can be easily fixed in sources simply by find and replace operation (178 -> 82).
      nop i dont have beelink sources!

Comment

in the featurelist stands:
        • True 8 core, all cores at 1.5Ghz
        • Gpu OC to 792

does this mean normally all other firmwares dont use the full 8 cores, how much are normally used and at what clock ?
        What is the normal clock of the gpu at stock ?
        is it possible to clock down to default as user of this image?
        is exfat supported in this image ?

i hope this were not too much questions ;-)

best regards,
        Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
          in the featurelist stands:
          • True 8 core, all cores at 1.5Ghz
          • Gpu OC to 792

does this mean normally all other firmwares dont use the full 8 cores, how much are normally used and at what clock ?
          What is the normal clock of the gpu at stock ?
          is it possible to clock down to default as user of this image?
          is exfat supported in this image ?

i hope this were not too much questions ;-)

best regards,
          Thomas
          Normal stock roms use all 8 cores.. just not all at the same speed.
          They use 4 cores at 1.5ghz and 4 cores at 1ghz, and stock gpu clock is 666mhz!

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV2 OTA!

Comment

I haven't tried the second iteration of the new build yet, but this is the first ROM build that has worked consistently on my buggy Alfawise S92. My box would intermittently lose video (screen goes black) during build setup and while streaming selections in Kodi or FTMC; this would occur regardless of what ROM I flashed it with, OEM or third party. It seems (hope I don't jinx it) that my prayers have finally been answered; thank you Superceleron!

Comment

Originally posted by goodjob View Post
                I haven't tried the second iteration of the new build yet, but this is the first ROM build that has worked consistently on my buggy Alfawise S92. My box would intermittently lose video (screen goes black) during build setup and while streaming selections in Kodi or FTMC; this would occur regardless of what ROM I flashed it with, OEM or third party. It seems (hope I don't jinx it) that my prayers have finally been answered; thank you Superceleron!
                Last edited by superceleron; 06-05-2017, 01:28.

Comment

Hi superceleron,

this image looks for the first test very stable. The videoplayback (only full hd) are as smooth as the V8C version. Audio passthrough is also working fine. When i press the blue power button on GT1 then sometimes comes the camera app and not the shutdown option. The OTA Update app ist a bit strange from the font size and the translation, so i took the TWRP and all is fine
                  I have the 6255 Wifi but using it wired so i cant say anythink about wireless.

Is it possible to clock the gpu at stock clock or how can i check the temperatures of the gpu/cpu?

EXFat Filesystem is not supported at the moment, will be there some chance to get it with the next version ?

Thanx for this great image !

Comment

superceleron It seems something wrong with TWRP. I see no internal SD Card nor attached USB drive. Only external SD card is mounted. I see in log error 127 on internal sdcard mount.

Comment

here internal sd, external sd and usb FAT32 is working fine in TWRP

what filesystem is on your usb stick ?

Comment

FunThomas Regarding USB maybe you are right - it's some old FAT16 usb stick (which works OK in Android). But there is something wrong with internal SD card. I see root folders in TWRP but I can't access /sdcard folder - it's empty. So no access to standard Download folder (/sdcard/Download).

Comment

why dont you move the downloaded file to external sd card only for update if its not working on internal for you ?

Comment

Of course I can do it. I just reported a problem. Are you saying it works for you? Can you access Download folder from TWRP?

Comment

maybe the link to /sdcard is missing

when you go under /data/media/0/Download on internal storage you will find the downloaded image

Comment

Thks for the feedback, and yes TWRP still have some problems... that is why that is still a beta.
                                About the remote... that is a big problem i dont have the orginal remote LOL, so what i do is trial and error with my beta tester but still its time consuming and not the same as me having the remote!
                                Temperature use the included app "andboost" it will show the cpu temp that is the same as showing the gpu temp since the 2 are in the same chip.
                                Default gpu clock? to hot? i will make a update zip only true 8 core and default gpu mhz when i can!
                                Exfat maybe when i get my hands on a proper A7 Kernel!

Comment

Working...
                                X