Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bluetooth on A912 doesn't work would usb bluetooth dongle work?

Comment

Originally posted by zagor View Post
      If bluetooth on A912 doesn't work would usb bluetooth dongle work?
      Dunno it all depends if the module is built in the kernel!

Comment

Sorry Superceleron, I do not understand about this rom. So, is it working on the TX5 S905x BOX?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
          @ Kayoo - Try running Superceleron's SCV9A-ATV rom for your A912 GT1 if you havent already. Its fantastic and works well. I currently run it on my A912.
          Thanks but i don't like Android TV ;-)

Comment

autoframerate not working in MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by khanhsac View Post
              Sorry Superceleron, I do not understand about this rom. So, is it working on the TX5 S905x BOX?
              Nop!

Originally posted by Coollio View Post
              autoframerate not working in MX Player
              It should since it works on FTMC... but i dont use mxplayer!

Comment

Superceleron, ao definir o idioma para Português e desligar a box, quando ligo novamente fica com idioma parecido com Russo.

Comment

Originally posted by natao2008 View Post
                  Superceleron, ao definir o idioma para Português e desligar a box, quando ligo novamente fica com idioma parecido com Russo.

english plz... disable CEC if you dont use it or CEC language in setting and that will be fixed!

Comment

Can I install this firmware on my beelink using Burn Card Maker instead of USB Burning tool?

Comment

if someone answers the question above -> what is the disadvantage of burn card maker flashing ?

Comment

Originally posted by FunThomas View Post
                        if someone answers the question above -> what is the disadvantage of burn card maker flashing ?
                        Theirs a lot more change of a bad flash happening using a sdcard to flash a img.. the quality of the card matters and even the size of it!

Comment

thanx superceleron
                          so the difference is only for the chance of bad flashing since there is no more check of the flashed image ?
                          so if everything works fine like in 98% of the cases its the same but the rest 2% will search why it doesnt flashed good and the reason was the bad sd card ?

Comment

well must time is a bad sdcard or a big sdcard, i recommend no going past 8gb, 4gb is the recommended one!
                            This from my tests, but that as you know this is not 100% reliable.

Comment

so it was luck for me that when i tried to flash i used my 4gb sd card and it worked well

but now its easier to flash using usb otg cable

Comment

excellent job, especially for a beta,
                                one request, one feature I LOVE about your roms is file network sharing being super simple to do. As far as I can tell its missing from this version, but it is beta afterall.
                                Would love to see it added back if possible once you get off beta.

Comment

Working...
                                X