Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

you can burn scv1 with burn card maker (but i dont recommend it), then you can update to scv2 by twrp!
    As of scv3, in due time i have lots of other work to do, and beta when the aml a7 sdk becomes more stable!
    Thank you!

Comment

Now that official Img is out for the forgotten 6255, will we see next update supported?

Comment

Originally posted by asafegous View Post
        Now that official Img is out for the forgotten 6255, will we see next update supported?
        possibly!

Comment

Tried rom and update on Beelink GT1 version G912.
          - install from burn card maker OK
          - Update terminal OK
          - Smooth and stable so far.
          - Yet force close Lighthome

Comment

Hi - in your opinion which firmware is better for IPTV on an s92 - this one with 7.1 or SCV10 with 6.1? I don't use the boxes for anything else apart from watching IPTV streams
            Last edited by sesdave; 07-30-2017, 05:56.

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              Dont know, you nee to try each one to see what of the 2 works best for you!

Superceleron, have any updates on this firmware? I was hoping to install when lighthome was fixed, really no big hurry just was wondering. Thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post
              Superceleron, have any updates on this firmware? I was hoping to install when lighthome was fixed, really no big hurry just was wondering. Thanks you.
              yes some, but internal only for now.
              I fixed some of the bugs!
              But is still internal, since i have other boxes to do!

Comment

Hi !
                Any news about this ?
                The next update will be installable by TWRP as well ? I want to make a fresh install, I was wondering if I wait a bit or go for it and then update later.

Comment

• superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No twrp install, only img less work for me! sorry!

superceleron please add some remotes in this firmware as well plus do give an update.

Comment

• scooter2014
                  scooter2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope not happening be happy for what you got. Will be long bit before any new updates.

scooter2014 Thanks for your reply bro... well ok I can pass with that. But I am facing one issue in kodi 17.3 and 17.4 that whenever I enable passthrough I hear nothing from my speakers... My led is attached to my AV reciever... Is there anything you or someone else can help me with?

Comment

I dont use passthrough so not much i can help with you said stock worked so if its critical you have it go back to stock and when someone comes up with a solution revert back.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    I dont use passthrough so not much i can help with you said stock worked so if its critical you have it go back to stock and when someone comes up with a solution revert back.
                    Ahan , Thankyou again...

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
                      scooter2014 Thanks for your reply bro... well ok I can pass with that. But I am facing one issue in kodi 17.3 and 17.4 that whenever I enable passthrough I hear nothing from my speakers... My led is attached to my AV reciever... Is there anything you or someone else can help me with?
                      I have my Alfawise S92 connected to an HDMI input on the TV, and the optical SPDIF output from the TV connected to the AV receiver using a fiber optic cable; enabling passthrough seems to function properly for me.

Comment

I feel that ATV versions limit the apps accessable to the device. Can't wait to see this for 6255 wifi chipset

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello, I would like a little help to get the SCV2 OTA update. I have passed the archive on the SD card, while tvbox recognizes the card and shows the file in the middle when I go to TRWP shows that sd is empty with no archive. I do something wrong or what should I do to get through it?

Comment

Working...
                          X