Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Hi guys here you go my 1º VERY VERY VERY BETA version of AML droid 7...
    IT WILL HAVE LOTS OF BUGS..... AND STILL LOTS OF WORK NEEDED!
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
    THIS IS A VERY EARLY BUILD SO IT WILL HAVE LOTS OF BUGS!!!
    FOR OTA SCV2 UPDATE TO WORK YOU NEED TO BE IN SCV1, YOU CAN USE THE ROM UPDATE APP TO DO A LOCAL UPDATE OR SIMPLE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AND DO IT!

Changelog V2:
    • Manly codec fixes.
    • Crash with amcodec on FTMC and SPMC fixed.
    • Updated framework and some libs
    • Cpu Temp should be even better now!
    • Faster EMMC read/write
    • And other small things.
    Bugs V2:
    • Mouse mode on the remote IR not working! (on todo list)
    • Dont update Netflix or it will stop working, that you need to "talk" with netflix for the stuff they are doing...!
    • The RGB in Display setting its not working! (on todo list)
    • Lighthome m8 crash if you try to use the file icon on main screen! (on todo list)
    • LOTS OF OTHER BUGS.....

Changelog V1:
    • Not based on stock, this one is 32bits ( but based on other very recent 17 may build )
    • Added Twrp ( Thks me and abdul_pt .. still beta )
    • Only 1 launcher now ( lighthome )
    • Proper root ( SuperSu 2.81 )
    • I think this one is more stable and cooler that the 64bits one, you dont see the diference between the 64bits and 32bits!
    • True 8 core, all cores at 1.5Ghz
    • Gpu OC to 792
    • Auto hide the task bar, navigation bar can be enabled in the settings.
    • Blue button on the remote brings app switch to close open apps press the x button on the remote ( the button near 0 ) - sorry gt1 guys i dont have a gt1 remote and i this theirs not enough free buttons to map...
    • FTMC 16.2.28
    • Fully deodexed
    • Should be lot smoother!
    • Default IME is now the stock white one (AOSP one)
    • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now, but since the GPU is OC and all 8 cores at 1.5Ghz its still a bit hot!
    • Fixed adb
    • Netflix, youtubeTV, playstore...etc... fully working
    • Youtube 4k support
    • initd.d support.
    • Fixed a google framework crash.
    • Added PS3/PS4 support but only with cable! (press the playstation button on the remote to enable it)
    • Xbox360 wireless Gamepad, original and Chinese clones?!(well it works with my clone adapter...)
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.5, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • and other little stuff under the hood!
    Bugs V1:
    • SuperSu on the 1º boot might say that su its busy and root not working, if it does that a simple reboot fix it and the problem dont show anymore.
    • Mouse mode on the remote IR not working!
    • Dont update Netflix or it will stop working, that you need to "talk" with netflix for the stuff they are doing...!
    • In FTMC or SPMC you need to disable amcodec or else they will crash on some type of files!
    • The RGB in Display setting its not working!
    • LOTS OF OTHER BUGS.....
    Want to buy me a beer?Download SCV2 OTA:Download SCV1:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 06-05-2017, 01:34.

Very nice!!
    I'll have to check it out and play with it!!

Comment

So excited to try this. I was looking forward to this, thanks man. Looks like I will be watching house of cards on new SC firmware

Comment

just tried it on s92 alfawise, definitely very smooth. I have box with serial number starting with H912. Ill report back when I play with it more. I would say its more like v1 than beta version because its good
        Youtube 4k works great and it auto starts at 2k , the navigation bar doesn't hide auto when youtube video is played.
        The temperatures are great so far

Comment

FTMC 28/SPMC 16.7 not work only kodi 17.3
          Attached Files
          MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

• In FTMC or SPMC you need to disable amcodec or else they will crash on some type of files!
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by mrdigit420 View Post
              just tried it on s92 alfawise, definitely very smooth. I have box with serial number starting with H912. Ill report back when I play with it more. I would say its more like v1 than beta version because its good
              Youtube 4k works great and it auto starts at 2k , the navigation bar doesn't hide auto when youtube video is played.
              The temperatures are great so far

Yes i did not do the navigation bar auto hide because you can hide it.

Originally posted by KAA View Post
              FTMC 28/SPMC 16.7 not work only kodi 17.3
              You guys need to start reading the bugs section

Comment

HAHA!!! Superceleron lives!!! Thanks for this ROM sir. I loaded it to my T95Z box. Works great. I lose the front clock and the functionality of the remote that came with it (which I didn't really use anyway) but it runs smooth as butter. TRWP works as well. Tried to load your TWRP recovery.img to a 7.1.1 rom I put on my T95K (M92S rom) but unfortunately it didn't work on that box (TWRP). Anyway, thanks, I think I will keep your rom on my T95Z box...

Comment

glad it works ... sorta...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    glad it works ... sorta...
                    It works nice and smooth. I can live without the front clock and the remote that came with it (T95Z)... Thanks again as it doesn't appear that the T95 boxes will receive any more love any time soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Rickpub View Post

It works nice and smooth. I can live without the front clock and the remote that came with it (T95Z)... Thanks again as it doesn't appear that the T95 boxes will receive any more love any time soon....
                      i dont believe they will....

Comment

Will this work on the T95Z Plus and will the WIFI work if it has the 9377 Wifi Chipset? Thanks.

Comment

If you have a read post

Yes by the looks...remote and clock, is the only downfall.
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi superceleron , did you get a new GT1 box ?

Comment

Hi, superceleron , so no plans for supporting GT1 chipset 6255?

Comment

Working...
                              X