Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Superceleron! I would like to know if in your rom we can install the app “Netflix for Android tv”? I suppose still existing the problem of the DRM Widevine L1.. thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El Holandes View Post
      Good morning Superceleron! I would like to know if in your rom we can install the app “Netflix for Android tv”? I suppose still existing the problem of the DRM Widevine L1.. thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
      You can install you just cant use it...!

Comment

I've updated to beta 2, and the output image is bigger than I want. How can I change this?

Enviado do meu ONE A2003 através do Tapatalk

Comment

Hello I need a BT/WIFI driver for 6255 chipset

Comment

Hello Superceleron....thanks for the rom....but where i find bluetooth e wifi driver for 6255 chipset!?!?
            I'm with v11 and is great..... but i want to test android 7.1

Comment

Hello SUperceleron, thanks a lot for your work.
              I'm sorry but no OTA update for me, my TWRP returned error 127 and (no zip available on microsd and internal storage too). Any suggestions?

TiA, cheers

Comment

Hey man, will you keep on working on this rom, with support for the initial GT1s as well? You are the only one I can trust to do a decent job. Your previous rom was excellent, albeit 32bits.

Comment

i really dont know, i from now on i stopped promising dates since my time to work on custom stuff is like "gold", because of the very limited amount of time i have now!

Comment

Working...
                  X