No announcement yet.

GT1 703 NO firmware standrad / ultimate edition (2G+16G/2G+32G/3G+32G) AP6255

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My box is a paper weight due to the wrong "official" firmware that was released here and nothing has been done.
    I'm not very happy

Comment

My reset button is faulty everytime I update I have to open the box and press the reset button....Â*
      Last edited by DaMeZ; 08-20-2017, 20:01. Reason: You can try what I did see if it helps you...

Comment

is it possible to upgrade 6.0 to 7.1 with burn card make?

Comment

BEWARE because if you install an "official" firmware update you may endup with a paper weight as I did, since they have uploaded the wrong files to the server.
          But even worst is that they assume their mistake but I was the one with a dead tv box without any compensation!

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
            BEWARE because if you install an "official" firmware update you may endup with a paper weight as I did, since they have uploaded the wrong files to the server.
            But even worst is that they assume their mistake but I was the one with a dead tv box without any compensation!
            What you could try is burn an Android 6 image on an SD card using amlogic Boot card maker, insert it, boot your device while holding the reset button, wait a while then try to flash the Android 7 image using your USB cable. It might restore your bootloader.

​​If this does not work, you can still recover your box using the short pin technique, it is described in the forum. Good luck.

Comment

I have a Beelink GT1 S912 16G and Haven't updated till now. Build version is GT1_110M0 Version 6.0.1 can someone help me with on how to update and where to download

1) Standard Edition

2) S912

3) S/N: S913BKLG90254 16G

Comment

I have a Beelink GT1 S912 32G .and it's dead like a brick,I need firewall to make it alive.please help
                1) ultimate edition

2) S912

3) S/N: A706DSCG20463 32G

Comment

Originally posted by yehero View Post
                  I have a Beelink GT1 S912 32G .and it's dead like a brick,I need firewall to make it alive.please help
                  1) ultimate edition

2) S912

3) S/N: A706DSCG20463 32G
                  This firewall should be good mate Fourm & Dowload Link

Comment

Thank you my Beelink GT1 S912 32G,has saved

Comment

First of all I would like to say that I have difficulty with English. I'm brazilian.

I have the GT1

Since I bought her this original.
                      I'll never change anything.
                      Her serial number is G912 ... and looking at the settings says it's:
                      version: 6.0.1 and
                      version number is GT1_113MO.

Whatt Can I install for ?
                      What should I install? What is the last update or modification for this model? Do I have to do something before? I need a lot of help

Comment

NOBODY CAN HELP ME?

Comment

Working...
                        X