Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
    Frame switch is not needed on all tv from what i can see on my tv and what the other user said

Infact when I turn it on with ugos firmware it messes play back up badly

I've tested multiple fps variations on my tv and its all smooth on Kodi

I geuss if video is not juddery on your tv don't worry about it.

to turn amcodec on in Kodi go to
    1. Settings
    2. Player settings
    3. Go to bottom and change basic to expert
    4. now under processing you have MediaCodec options
    I know how to turn it on, that wasn't my question. It will never be smooth and 24p fell because the source movie it's 24 fps are you are outputting at 60hz which doesn't match the original movie fps which is meant to. Blu Ray players do this on movies, they automatically switch to 24p mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Samekas View Post

I know how to turn it on, that wasn't my question. It will never be smooth and 24p fell because the source movie it's 24 fps are you are outputting at 60hz which doesn't match the original movie fps which is meant to. Blu Ray players do this on movies, they automatically switch to 24p mode.
      I have yet to figure out why peeps want auto frame rate... i set all my devices to playback at the source material frame rate.

Maybe Samsung has smarter TVs or something, because I too have a Samsung, and notice 24 fps playback is being sent as 24 fps. Though my tv up converts internal to the DLP chip itself. So all sources, no matter which frame rate, will be in 60fps. Even though it's detects 24 fps and above.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I have yet to figure out why peeps want auto frame rate... i set all my devices to playback at the source material frame rate.

Maybe Samsung has smarter TVs or something, because I too have a Samsung, and notice 24 fps playback is being sent as 24 fps. Though my tv up converts internal to the DLP chip itself. So all sources, no matter which frame rate, will be in 60fps. Even though it's detects 24 fps and above.
        That is called motion flow aka true motion flow and other brands own names, no Blu Ray player output at 24hz, my TV has direct 24p. Please don't talk what you don't know about, and some TV shows are filmed in 50 fps and 30 .

Comment

That is called motion flow aka true motion flow and other brands own names, no Blu Ray player output at 24hz, my TV has direct 24p. Please don't talk what you don't know about, and some TV shows are filmed in 50 fps and 30 .
          Samekas sorry, what's your box?

Comment

Whoa! What are you talking about?

If by chance the tv show is 30 fps or 60fps, it does not mean the video being sent into your box is true to the source. The provider of the content may have up converted or down converted from its source, which may be 3rd party or network.

going back to the Blu Ray player setting. Yes i set mine to 24 fps for Blu Ray and back to standard for DVD, it's not automatic but it works, though Blu Ray does play back well when left alone.

Let's see here... there are picture settings that effect image, don't know if your tv has Just Scan as a picture option, but it does properly detect image attributes and sets the display to reproduce what it sees, not what it's told by a setting. Let's say your picture option is set at 16:9 wide screen, it will force that but, will not properly reproduce the image as it may have attributes for over scan.

There are more features like that, and play into why some see distortion, ghosting, fuzzy picture under various frame rate and high speed imagery.

Motion flow, WTF! No I said DLP TV. It's internal architecture can only produce an image at 60fps, no matter what you give it. I stated that as there are many types of TVs that have architecture that cannot reproduce 24 fps without reprocessing to its internal native abilities.

So far no commercial TV can truly reproduce a 24 fps image without reprocessing. Some TVs have the ability in the user setting to turn off some of the features but not all, until you run a video calibration utility like DVE you will understand perfect picture features in your settings are detrimental to 24 fps playback. Thus the need to go into the service menu and disable or set preset settings to allow the best video reproduction.

When I said maybe Samsung TVs have better abilities, i stated it loosely, meaning that the processing power is less over done, which make viewing more presentable and more accurate to the source with defaults without calibration changes being needed.

Comment

Originally posted by danxc View Post

Samekas sorry, what's your box?
              Beelink GT1, so what's the diference between the mediacodeq and mediacodeq (surface.) and if on SPMC have all enabled amcodeq and the two mediacodeq how spmc chooses which one?

Comment

Beelink GT1, so what's the diference between the mediacodeq and mediacodeq (surface.) and if on SPMC have all enabled amcodeq and the two mediacodeq how spmc chooses which one?
                Beelink GT1 2/16 ?

Comment

Beelink GT1 2/16 ?
                  2/32

Comment

2/32
                    I have Beelink GT1 2G / 16G QCA9377 and I put firmware UGOOS v.2.0.6 plus SPMC. For me and the winning pair for auto frame rate because it is included in kernel.It does not work in Beelink 2 / 32G

Comment

I have Beelink GT1 2G / 16G QCA9377 and I put firmware UGOOS v.2.0.6 plus SPMC. For me and the winning pair for auto frame rate because it is included in kernel.It does not work in Beelink 2 / 32G

Hello
                      which remote control do you use?
                      would like to use all functions with the vorke h1

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post

Hello
                        which remote control do you use?
                        would like to use all functions with the vorke h1
                        Original remote control of the GT1. I only changed remote.conf

Comment

thank's

do you have the file remonte.conf?

Comment

Thanks, framerate swtich doesn't work on this rom, so amcodeq can decode all video formats? Why are the mediacodeq activated by default if the amcodeq is enabled. How does spmc uses the codeq if all of 3 are enabled?
                            there are 3 options at the moment

1. first you need to change permission /sys/class/display/mode to 666 this needs to be done everytime when you restart/power off and use https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases addon

2. download and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester you can turn on auto frame rate there

3. download and install this patch and it adds auto frame rate modes in android settings

i have no idea if ugoos framerate switch features are different than this one may better who knows
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                              thank's

do you have the file remonte.conf?
                              There are two files to change:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

there are 3 options at the moment

1. first you need to change permission /sys/class/display/mode to 666 this needs to be done everytime when you restart/power off and use https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases addon

2. download and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester you can turn on auto frame rate there

3. download and install this patch and it adds auto frame rate modes in android settings

i have no idea if ugoos framerate switch features are different than this one may better who knows
                                Thanks, I'm on thr sc rom and the frame rate switch works, also have a mi box, does this works for it?
                                ​​​​​​
                                update: for mi box,it needs to be rooted and I don't wanna mess with custom fimware with it so I guess no.
                                Last edited by Samekas; 03-30-2018, 19:33.

Comment

Working...
                                X