Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Holding the power button? you don't get a power menu? if no, I cant help.. best have a remote with IR learning.. minix remotes IR button is made for minix boxes

The power button does not work at all. The short or long press does not change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post

The power button does not work at all. The short or long press does not change anything.

All I can suggest is reading the minix forum I posted it's about making the remote work on other boxes but since its IR code to turn on is hard coded to bootloader it's kind of pointless anyway as you will never be to turn the box on with it.

Best having a remote with a learnable IR power button
      mine was like £7.50

Comment

Did you redownload the patch? It's updated again for 10.6 it should be redownloaded with every update
        I redownloaded it, but it still crashes.

Comment

Non ATV Patch
          • Updated for 10.6

Link
          thanks for that!

Comment

Will pick up with this on Monday when im back 10.6 has some bugs that I know of that need fixed on top of what's been said in here

Comment

All I can suggest is reading the minix forum I posted it's about making the remote work on other boxes but since its IR code to turn on is hard coded to bootloader it's kind of pointless anyway as you will never be to turn the box on with it.

Best having a remote with a learnable IR power button
              mine was like £7.50

Thank you very much for your help .what is the brand and model of the remote control you use?

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post

Thank you very much for your help .what is the brand and model of the remote control you use?

China-1 Stock | Buy G7 6-Axis Gyro 2.4G Wireless Air Mouse QWERTY Keyboard with IR Learning Mouse Cursor 77 Keys for Andriod/Windows/Mac OS/Linux Systems - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Hi tillaz87,

I tried your ROM for the first time. I'm on it for 3 days. So far it's really good experience. Just wanted to thank you and appreciate your work. I switched mainly for 60fps YouTube but surprised to see how snappy the overall experience is.

One clarification. Page 1 you had mentioned ad block for YouTube. I am still getting the ads. Did you remove it for some reason? Are there apps that can block YouTube ads?

Thanks once again m8!!

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post
                    Hi tillaz87,

I tried your ROM for the first time. I'm on it for 3 days. So far it's really good experience. Just wanted to thank you and appreciate your work. I switched mainly for 60fps YouTube but surprised to see how snappy the overall experience is.

One clarification. Page 1 you had mentioned ad block for YouTube. I am still getting the ads. Did you remove it for some reason? Are there apps that can block YouTube ads?

Thanks once again m8!!
                    • Hosts restored (if want to block ads use this)

or

Add blocking from 10.5 is here, flash in recovery OldAddBlockig.zip
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hosts restored (if want to block ads use this)

or

Add blocking from 10.5 is here, flash in recovery OldAddBlockig.zip
                      That was quick. I will try it when I get home. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post

That was quick. I will try it when I get home. Thanks
                        Works great. Im all set. Thanks tillaz87.

Comment

tillaz87 - This is not a great problem, but one of the Russian users reported endless bootloop when he connected usb camera to the tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by zyxmon View Post
                            tillaz87 - This is not a great problem, but one of the Russian users reported endless bootloop when he connected usb camera to the tv box.
                            Sounds like the same issues plugging in usb camera into routers with wrt firmware.

Comment

next week I will look into all for 10.7

Comment

how can i change the language of the youtube keyboard??

Comment

Working...
                                X