Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salut tillaz87 ,

Je ne parviens toujours pas à comprendre comment rooter ta ROM.

Peux-tu m'aiguiller?

Cordialement

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

That's interesting it looks like I have some how removed the qca9377 bluetooth files by mistake around v10.3/4 this is why my original zip patch stopped working..
      must of been when I was adding the additional AP6533 drivers. i'm going to update to add that back

Thanks! It really makes sense, inside the folder "/etc/bluetooth" has this folder "QCA9377" which is in fact the pacth for correction on devices with Chip "LMT8830". This will make it easier my life and other colleagues when it is necessary to reinstall the system from scratch. I know you will stop the updates but I ask that whenever possible continue correcting small problems in version 10.7 without necessarily needing to change the version. Make it a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by iwils View Post
        Salut tillaz87 ,

I still can not understand how to root its ROM.

Can you teach me?

cordially
        Hi, welcome to the Forum! There are and always writes in English, you can use Google translator.

To install the Root goes into Recovery> Advanced> Magisk Root and Swip to Install.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

Hi, welcome to the Forum! There are and always writes in English, you can use Google translator.

To install the Root goes into Recovery> Advanced> Magisk Root and Swip to Install.

Good luck!
          Thank you Guys.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by iwils View Post

Thank you Guys.

Regards
            You're welcome! If you need we'll be here, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
              if I could fix the bug usb camera, and 4k resolution in this case in my box just kodi part I disconnected from the TV and I am forced to unplug and hang up. then it's perfect, thanks for your work
              Try this patch, flash in recovery
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Tillaz87, since 10.7 release, i take it that the 10.6 google tv removal patch is no longer required? I noticed this rom is not so large as other 10.x firmwares.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                  tillaz87 i noticed one thing when tv-box is turned off, when i'm unplugging hdmi cable tv-box turn on automatically
                  tillaz87 do you have any idea what may causing this ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

tillaz87 do you have any idea what may causing this ?
                    CEC settings on the tv probably

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                      Tillaz87, since 10.7 release, i take it that the 10.6 google tv removal patch is no longer required? I noticed this rom is not so large as other 10.x firmwares.
                      Its required, I just don't support it because of bugs, and me moving on now.. it can be found a few pages back.

10.7 is smaller because a busybox binary glitch was fixed (lots of 1mb copy's of busybox named as sysmlink files)

Comment

Hey tillaz87, Is it possible to add a capture key on my remote control? I tried this a while back, for me it is very useful caputarc ready, be it games or something else that I am using.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                          Discontinued April 9th 2018, For me this is stable, but no longer have the time for his so moving on from here.

Recant Changes: v10.7 Final release (To be taken as is)
                          • ----
                          • Busybox updated / fixed
                            ----
                          FYI Yes - busybox was updated to BusyBox v1.27.2-meefik (2018-01-03 11:40:09 MSK) multi-call binary. But no applets are install as symlinks, hardlinks, or just copies. Not a great problem to install busybox from market.
                          Were there any changes in tcp/ip stack? One of the programs (noxbit video streaming) that worked correctly on 10.6 now stops video with audio continued after couple of minutes after start.

Comment

I had to tune network stack in 10.7 to fix problem. It was not needed in 10.6
                            Code:
                            #default and maximum amount for the receive socket memory
                            echo "1500000" > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max
                            echo "1500000" > /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_max

#set minimum size, initial size, and maximum size in bytes
                            echo "500000 1000000 1500000" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_rmem
                            echo "500000 1000000 1500000" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_wmem

Comment

PS. I have installed 10.7 on my GT1 Ultimate A706DSCG after using 10.6 for a while.
                              I notices that in 10.7 the LAN (Ethernet) is not working, I switched back to 10.6 and it's working again.

Any possibility to fix the issue for 10.7?

Thank you
                              Last edited by danieliod; 04-11-2018, 21:41. Reason: Reminder

Comment

Originally posted by zyxmon View Post
                                FYI Yes - busybox was updated to BusyBox v1.27.2-meefik (2018-01-03 11:40:09 MSK) multi-call binary. But no applets are install as symlinks, hardlinks, or just copies. Not a great problem to install busybox from market.
                                Were there any changes in tcp/ip stack? One of the programs (noxbit video streaming) that worked correctly on 10.6 now stops video with audio continued after couple of minutes after start.
                                That's just because I don't have the time or interest to make the 20+ symlinks. Most apk that require busybox work fine now, like batch apk install with ES file explorer that was broke before.

Anyone who needs anything extra should know how to add them via apk or zip just like root or xposed etc

Also you should re-download 10.7 i added a few things back, tcp stack values been one of them. I just re-uploaded 10.7

Comment

Working...
                                X