Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zyxmon, I put the script file to the folder init.d And video streaming more better now.
    BionicTCP app shows

"500000 1000000 1500000" "500000 1000000 1500000" Unpack the script from attachment to etc/init.d
    Attached Files
    Last edited by konshul; 04-10-2018, 23:22. Reason: It's from zhorik13 mod taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
      Hey tillaz87, Is it possible to add a capture key on my remote control? I tried this a while back, for me it is very useful caputarc ready, be it games or something else that I am using.
      Well I used to included this from LineageOS is has video capture https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lineag...-apk-download/

Here is the source code you could add to it
      https://github.com/LineageOS/android..._apps_Recorder

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Well I used to included this from LineageOS is has video capture https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lineag...-apk-download/

Here is the source code you could add to it
        https://github.com/LineageOS/android..._apps_Recorder
        Dude thanks, you've been helping me! I will try to do here!

Comment

Another question - I know this is possible - just like you add functions like back to the home screen when pressing home button, or double-tap to show multitasking and hold for a while to start voice search. I wanted to know if it is easy to configure the .kl files for when, for example, I press the yellow button on the remote control to take a screenshot? I already tried it once a few days ago but it was unsuccessful. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
            Another question - I know this is possible - just like you add functions double-tap to show multitasking and hold for a while to start voice search.
            That stuff is hard coded stock android, it has few variations via integer.xml some only in 7.0+ (double-tap to show multitasking on ATV)

I wanted to know if it is easy to configure the .kl files for when, for example, I press the yellow button on the remote control to take a screenshot? I already tried it once a few days ago but it was unsuccessful. lol
            For this you map what ever button to "SYSRQ" which is *print screen* button on a keyboard (Takes screenshot on android)

Example
            Code:
            key 14    SYSRQ

Comment

I just flashato the rom 10.7 is applied to your patch: the problems remain USB camera not fixed I reboot the box with Wi-Fi that no longer works. 4k resolution with Kodi, spmc black screen , I am forced to lower the resolution to 1080 60p and it shows well.

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                I just flashato the rom 10.7 is applied to your patch: the problems remain USB camera not fixed I reboot the box with Wi-Fi that no longer works. 4k resolution with Kodi, spmc black screen , I am forced to lower the resolution to 1080 60p and it shows well.
                What box are you using? you tried another HDMI cable? change color settings to RGB 8bit?

Comment

I did not change cable but I only tested with ftmc spmc gives me a black screen, with other youtube apps, iptv extreme works. the magendanz rom works everything, even the webcam. however it is very strange

Comment

I did not change cable but I only tested with ftmc spmc gives me a black screen, with other youtube apps, iptv extreme works. the magendanz rom works everything, even the webcam. however it is very strange
                    That's because this its much closer to stock android TV (Nexus Player)
                    the whole framework on his was ported from nexus player, so I can understand the camera issue.

But spmc should work fine have you tried v10.5 with spmc?

Edit:

Wouldn't it just be easier to use the other rom though, since it supports camera?
                    I have to admit I remember removing the code for camera when doing the framework porting as it was not part of the nexus player

Comment

For this you map what ever button to "SYSRQ" which is *print screen* button on a keyboard (Takes screenshot on android)

Example
                      Code:
                      key 14 SYSRQ
                      Thank you !!! I set the 65 key of my Air Mouse to SYSRQ and restarted, and went there to press, guess what? It worked, lol. Thank very much man!

Comment

That's just because I don't have the time or interest to make the 20+ symlinks. Most apk that require busybox work fine now, like batch apk install with ES file explorer that was broke before.

Anyone who needs anything extra should know how to add them via apk or zip just like root or xposed etc

Also you should re-download 10.7 i added a few things back, tcp stack values been one of them. I just re-uploaded 10.7
                        Busybox is not a problem. It was remark FYI.
                        1. Can you give more details on `few thing back`?
                        2. One more question - I prefer stock wallpaper. But in this case weather widget does not work. Can it be fixed (not in rom of coarse)?

Comment

the same problem here with spmc ... with Kodi works fine ... Gt1 ultimate (ax12 ...; ap6255)

Comment

Hi there,

Am i understand it correctly that this rom is unrooted?
                            Does this work with the following serial number gt1 ultimate box?
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Byjaps View Post

the same problem here with spmc ... with Kodi works fine ... Gt1 ultimate (ax12 ...; ap6255)
                              if you could try 10.6/5/4/3 and find it working I would look into it

Comment

if you could try 10.6/5/4/3 and find it working I would look into it
                                when I get home I install version 10.6 and I experience spmc ... the kodi I know works fine ...
                                I only installed version 10.7 yesterday but I had the feeling that in my box the previous version was more stable ...

Another thing is in the audio settings selecting AUTO gives error and closes the settings. I have a wetek pro remote and the sound is always sent to it, even selecting the hdmi output ... only going the programmer settings and turning off automatic sending for usb audio is that i have hdmi sound yet the mic of the remote not work...

Can not create folders or write files to pens and usb disks ... I think it was already mentioned here ... is there any solution to this?

Comment

Working...
                                X