Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another test Kodi works well, but the video is lagging

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

That's interesting it looks like I have some how removed the qca9377 bluetooth files by mistake around v10.3/4 this is why my original zip patch stopped working..
      must of been when I was adding the additional AP6533 drivers. i'm going to update to add that back
      This patch fixed my Bluetooth issue on 9377. Thanks Novato and Tillaz87.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayman_32 View Post
        Hi, I have ALFAWISE KP-810-21T controller , it's great for controlling box (various programs, settings , Kodi, Terrarium etc.), all working but I have problem for controlling games. For example in Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8 the directional keys dosen't work (original remote directionals keys works), what shoud I do to making it works?
        Definitely we must use original or official site to download terrarium tv app
        Terrarium TV App Download For Android, iOS (iPhone & iPad), PC/Laptop. Install Terrarium-TV APK updated version to watch TV shows & movies for free online.

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post

This patch fixed my Bluetooth issue on 9377. Thanks Novato and Tillaz87.
          I'm glad it was helpful. What is your device?

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

I'm glad it was helpful. What is your device?
            Beelink GT1 2G/16G

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post

Beelink GT1 2G/16G
              Well, to know, these gadgets are a mystery inside.

Comment

I have the gt1 standard s/n g912, I would love to install this firmware but I am still on android 6 and he links to the official beelink firmware to update to android 7 are all down, Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by mft4 View Post
                  I have the gt1 standard s/n g912, I would love to install this firmware but I am still on android 6 and he links to the official beelink firmware to update to android 7 are all down, Please help.
                  tenta aqui...

Comment

Hey tillaz87 , about mapping the keys of my Air Mouse, yesterday was a success, but soon after I faced a series of errors and the remote control stopped working a few times.

I was editing the file "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl" responsible for the Air Mouse, but nothing made the screen capture work again.

After many attempts I understood that this file could not be what dictated the rules in my Air Mouse, there I tried with "Generic.kl" and it worked. Noob suffers. lol

Now that I know where to edit, I'd like to know if it's possible to map to APPs. For example, Key 62 NETFLIX_APP, Key 63 SIDELOAD_APPS. It is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Byjaps View Post
                      Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by Byjaps View Post
                        Can not create folders or write files to pens and usb disks ... I think it was already mentioned here ... is there any solution to this?
                        This is done by Google, as of 5.1 lollipop. You need to root and use es file explorer to write to external storage.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by mft4 View Post
                          The first post does not say you have to update to beelinks android 7 firmware.. that's why I don't link to it what your refering to was a long time ago.

This a completely new rom you just download the rom an burn the image
                          Last edited by tillaz87; 04-11-2018, 18:26.

Comment

Hey tillaz87 , about mapping the keys of my Air Mouse, yesterday was a success, but soon after I faced a series of errors and the remote control stopped working a few times.

I was editing the file "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl" responsible for the Air Mouse, but nothing made the screen capture work again.

After many attempts I understood that this file could not be what dictated the rules in my Air Mouse, there I tried with "Generic.kl" and it worked. Noob suffers. lol

Now that I know where to edit, I'd like to know if it's possible to map to APPs. For example, Key 62 NETFLIX_APP, Key 63 SIDELOAD_APPS. It is possible?
                            Your not supposed to use that generic.kl as that is what's used globally when the system can't find a .kl file for your device. If you change that other devices without .kl could be messed up

You should read the link on first post it talks all about making .kl for remote and gamepad and editing them.

If you look at the 0001.kl for the sock IR remote you will see some custom action I added at the bottom for launching app drawer, Kodi, youtube etc

These are hard coded in services.jar and framework-res so add more isn't that easy

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Your not supposed to use that generic.kl as that is what's used globally when the system can't find a .kl file for your device. If you change that other devices without .kl could be messed up

You should read the link on first post it talks all about making .kl for remote and gamepad and editing them.

If you look at the 0001.kl for the sock IR remote you will see some custom action I added at the bottom for launching app drawer, Kodi, youtube etc

These are hard coded in services.jar and framework-res so add more isn't that easy

Thanks for replying again, I've been seeing here and I realized that it was not a good option to change the file "generic.kl", however the seeing that the file "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl" "half ghost, even if I delete it, and then go to the "Gamepad Test" app and take the test, it will still be labeled "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl still runs there, but not in the" system / usr / layout "folder, so I did not know where to go to run Generic .kl "and it worked. I replaced the "65 F7" key to Print function on the blue Air Mouse button. Anyway I'm going to leave that aside.

Comment

Thanks for replying again, I've been seeing here and I realized that it was not a good option to change the file "generic.kl", however the seeing that the file "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl" "half ghost, even if I delete it, and then go to the "Gamepad Test" app and take the test, it will still be labeled "Vendor_2319_Product_0010.kl still runs there, but not in the" system / usr / layout "folder, so I did not know where to go to run Generic .kl "and it worked. I replaced the "65 F7" key to Print function on the blue Air Mouse button. Anyway I'm going to leave that aside.
                                It's using the Generic.kl because it's not recognising the .kl you made for the remote that's what the generic.kl is for its it's a fall back file

Did you set correct permission for the .kl you made?
                                Did you use the command from terminal to make sure
                                Vendor_2319_Product_0010 is the correct ID for the remote?

Also what remote are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X