Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

It's using the Generic.kl because it's not recognising the .kl you made for the remote that's what the generic.kl is for its it's a fall back file

Did you set correct permission for the .kl you made?
    Did you use the command from terminal to make sure
    Vendor_2319_Product_0010 is the correct ID for the remote?

Also what remote are you using?
    Exactly both, initially I edited the file "Vendor 2319 ... 0010.kl" but at some point stopped working, I looked for this alternative that is to change the key in the file "Generic.kl". I also used the terminal to make sure. My Air Mouse is a sikilar to the one of the forum below:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

Exactly both, initially I edited the file "Vendor 2319 ... 0010.kl" but at some point stopped working, I looked for this alternative that is to change the key in the file "Generic.kl". I also used the terminal to make sure. My Air Mouse is a sikilar to the one of the forum below:
      Attach the .kl you made I will have a look and add it to any future patch

Comment

Just an oddity with editing... all you need is one space or invalid character, and you break a config file's function. Had that happen with wifi net config file. Had to use a backup, as everything looks good, but unable to see the error without comparing with a more robust editor.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Just an oddity with editing... all you need is one space or invalid character, and you break a config file's function. Had that happen with wifi net config file. Had to use a backup, as everything looks good, but unable to see the error without comparing with a more robust editor.
          Yeah I done something similar the other week when building the rom for Nubia phone I'm workin
          On.. ha I made all the sysmlink in the updater-script for WiFi drivers with capital S for system..

Took me ages to click why it wasn't working as I knew the code was right

Comment

Attach the .kl you made I will have a look and add it to any future patch
            Actually I did not generate a new keymap.kl, just went to generic.kl and replaced what was on Key 65 with the Print option. Currently I'm without PC so everything I can do and edit the files inside the system using the Es File Manager app.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Exactly, the worst and I am just a noob who likes to venture from time to time, I can really say that I do not know exactly well I did.

Comment

Exactly, the worst and I am just a noob who likes to venture from time to time, I can really say that I do not know exactly well I did.
                Could try this
                Attached Files

Comment

Could try this
                  Thanks Man! I took the test here a few hours ago. In short, its patch initially worked, however some things like Home button was disabled, the Home function was present in the Menu button.

I started editing and with no results, I remembered that I had at some point replaced the file "Remote.conf" so I decided to reinstall the firmware from scratch through my memory card.

It took me about two hours to realize that my efforts were going low because I had forgotten to put the 2.4G Air Mouse Dongle. lol. After that I saw that your patch works.

However, in the same way as I described in the first paragraph. So I started editing, and I saw that nothing I did was producing results. That's when I discovered the secret of everything!

If I delete a line or something important is modified the file "Vendor.kl" is invalidated and the file "Generic.kl" is started to function as a substitute. That was all I needed to know!

Since then I have managed to map 97% of the buttons on my keyboard, my expectations are to map shortcuts to the Netflix, MX Player, Google Play, Sideload Launcher and Settings APP.

Comment

however some things like Home button was disabled, the Home function was present in the Menu button.

However, in the same way as I described in the first paragraph. So I started editing, and I saw that nothing I did was producing results. That's when I discovered the secret of everything!

If I delete a line or something important is modified the file "Vendor.kl" is invalidated and the file "Generic.kl" is started to function as a substitute. That was all I needed to know!

Since then I have managed to map 97% of the buttons on my keyboard, my expectations are to map shortcuts to the Netflix, MX Player, Google Play, Sideload Launcher and Settings APP.
                    You need to use the app below to get all the scancodes and change them in the .kl I uploaded to match the buttons. Also you shouldn't need to use "Sideload Launcher" this rom has app drawer next to wifi and power icon, ALLAPP is mapped to that

2) Download and install this app. and open it.

Code:
                    key ??   SETTINGS
                    key ??   EXPLORER
                    key ??   KODI
                    key ??   VIDEO_PLAY
                    key ??   ALLAPP

Comment

this should work better Test2.zip

Comment

One small remark on 10.7 (first, not updated variant of 10.7). When 10.6 was installed TVBox issued DHCP requests in sleep (suspend) through wifi. In 10.7 it does not. May be updated 10.7 fill do. This is not a big problem to set static ip.
                        PS router logs is are source of this observation.

Comment

tillaz87 is there any way to disable usb audio without turning off sound input (mic)?
                          In the programmer options gives to disconnect the automatic sending of the audio to usb but also deactivates the sound input ...

Comment

Hey tillaz - been with you since v7 so appreciate the work yuo have done.
                            downloaded and installed the original 10.7 a few days ago, signed in and that was about it, didn't get chance to test it.
                            spotted earlier that you had updated 10.7 so d/l the image again.
                            using usb Burning Tool 2.0.8 tried loading the updated image but I get the famous romcode/initialize ddr/....... fault.
                            its a long time since I had this error and my way round it was to load image to usbBT, connect box then put power to box before pressing start and this has worked fine for months.
                            so uninstalled 2.0.8 and tried 2.0.9, restarted laptop, no success, d/l image again and tried both 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 again and still no joy
                            any ideas mate.

Comment

Hello tillaz87 Your ROM is impeccable is it possible to implement a SAMBA server in the GT1 Ultimate Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by verseau71 View Post
                                Hello tillaz87 Your ROM is impeccable is it possible to implement a SAMBA server in the GT1 Ultimate Thanks for your help
                                I think the way to go with sharing, is to install an app to do that. My tablet has some built in stuff by Samsung, which some have to use apps to do. BubbleUPnP comes to mind or obtain a router that has file sharing . You can get a new WRT3200ACM for $90 as a referb from linksys.

Comment

Working...
                                X