Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tis View Post
    Hey tillaz - been with you since v7 so appreciate the work yuo have done.
    downloaded and installed the original 10.7 a few days ago, signed in and that was about it, didn't get chance to test it.
    spotted earlier that you had updated 10.7 so d/l the image again.
    using usb Burning Tool 2.0.8 tried loading the updated image but I get the famous romcode/initialize ddr/....... fault.
    its a long time since I had this error and my way round it was to load image to usbBT, connect box then put power to box before pressing start and this has worked fine for months.
    so uninstalled 2.0.8 and tried 2.0.9, restarted laptop, no success, d/l image again and tried both 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 again and still no joy
    any ideas mate.
    Forget this - power supply packed in on me, replaced and flashed with usbBT with no problems.

Comment

Can someone recommend a cheapish wire free gamepad please.
      I've seen them for a couple of quid on fleabay but probably shibo.

Comment

tillaz87
        Hi,
        I just switched to your ROM in order to try and fix some bugs i had with the superceleron one and it worked great, I now have youtube 4k and europsort player working, which were the 2 major bugs i had with previous rom, so thanks for the work !
        But i have one little issue with your rom, i use a i25 rii mini remote wihich has an azerty layout (i'm french) but when i use the keyboard of the remote it acts as a qwerty one and I can't seem to find where to change that. Is there anyway to change it ?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Magemax View Post
          tillaz87
          I use a i25 rii mini remote wihich has an azerty layout (i'm french) but when i use the keyboard of the remote it acts as a qwerty one and I can't seem to find where to change that. Is there anyway to change it ?
          Thanks
          no idea about this

Comment

any idea dear tillaz87

Comment

Originally posted by verseau71 View Post
              any idea dear tillaz87
              ???

Comment

For those who have problems with keyboards or remotes here has an excellent tutorial ...

Comment

[QUOTE=tillaz87;n719631]

Hello! You can remake this patch LED clock in 24H format!?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

???
                    Hello tillaz87 Your ROM is impeccable is it possible to implement a SAMBA server in the GT1 Ultimate Thanks for your help

Comment

[QUOTE=Slaike;n719714]

Hello! You can remake this patch LED clock in 24H format!?
                      you can change in that in android settings

Comment

MOD - Air Mouse MX3 + Remote Control + New Wallpaper

Click image for larger version  Name:	android_tv_button_mapper.png Views:	1 Size:	230.0 KB ID:	719811

Hello everyone! First of all I want to thank tillaz87 7 for all the support he has given me. Thanks man! Next I want to share some things with you. Come on, since yesterday I am silent in the forum because I spent this time tweaking my TV Box, I know this is kind of fanaticism, but I like to commit and sometimes.

Well I was finally able to completely map my air mouse to what I needed, it was several hours of editing, the worst part was waiting for the TV Box to restart every time. In addition to the mapping file I will also leave attached two apps to modify the TV interface, if you want to leave attached at the end of the post.

That is, the .kl file should work for most mx3, mx, and similar controls, or at least that's my expectation. If yours is not the same you will have to edit if you want something similar. In order to start Netflix, Google Play, File Explorer and the Screenshot function, I used the Button Mapper app, which you can find on Google Play to download.

To achieve the same results as me, regardless of the remote or air mouse you have just follow the images available for downloads below. The MX3 Key Remapping zip can be installed by TWRP, but if you do not have this control template, it is not interesting that you are installing this.

The other zips must be unzipped, applications can be installed as an update. And Screenshots are a step by step, follow the pictures.

Download: MOD Apps - Screenshots - MX3 Key Mapping - Button Mapper
                        Last edited by Novato; 04-13-2018, 18:09.

Comment

App Drawer modified with the NVIDIA Shield TV Games app icon.
                          That icon on the shield tv is for pairing shield accessory's lol sorry couldn't resist

cool mods though nice to this kind of thing from other users

Comment

Originally posted by verseau71 View Post

Hello tillaz87 Your ROM is impeccable is it possible to implement a SAMBA server in the GT1 Ultimate Thanks for your help
                            es file explorer has this type of thing i think

Comment

Thanks for sharing Novato.
                              When will you be releasing ATV10.8 now that tillaz has moved on

Comment

That icon on the shield tv is for pairing shield accessory's lol sorry couldn't resist

cool mods though nice to this kind of thing from other users
                                I've always known that this icon was not meant to open the app drawer, but let's face it it's a lot more beautiful than App Drawer's, lol. There is and speaking of that I wanted to ask you one more thing, I do not know if you could do it for me. But I wanted to be able to replace the power options icon with what's coming in NVIDIA Shield, but every time I edit and replace the app it triggers bootloop. I've attached the icon in question, could you make the replacement for me?

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
                                X