Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tis View Post
    Thanks for sharing Novato.
    When will you be releasing ATV10.8 now that tillaz has moved on
    You're welcome! These are very simple mods although mapping all the buttons on the Air Mouse was laborious. As for new versions of the firmware this will depend exclusively on the time and interest of tillaz87 in keeping things up to date. I'm noob more than you! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

I've always known that this icon was not meant to open the app drawer, but let's face it it's a lot more beautiful than App Drawer's, lol. There is and speaking of that I wanted to ask you one more thing, I do not know if you could do it for me. But I wanted to be able to replace the power options icon with what's coming in NVIDIA Shield, but every time I edit and replace the app it triggers bootloop. I've attached the icon in question, could you make the replacement for me?

https://mega.nz/#!QmogWTTL!9SKET_klE...KJs6dywwq6wpVY
      just open the TVSettings.apk with winrar or 7zip make sure your new image is named -> ic_power_menu.png

drag and drop it into res/drawable-nodpi-v4/

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

just open the TVSettings.apk with winrar or 7zip make sure your new image is named -> ic_power_menu.png

drag and drop it into res/drawable-nodpi-v4/
        Yes, very simple, but I not have PC here. Please, do you could make the replacement for me?

Comment

You're welcome! These are very simple mods although mapping all the buttons on the Air Mouse was laborious. As for new versions of the firmware this will depend exclusively on the time and interest of tillaz87 in keeping things up to date. I'm noob more than you! lol
          I looked into this last year before tillaz posted his guide on the first page and it jst seemed too much hassle.
          Easy way was just to ask tillaz what remote he used and buy the same
          I've had quite a few boxes and by far the worst remote I've used was for the GT1.

Comment

Hello
            there is a problem with the roms, using stbemu we are constantly at a change of chain to increase the volume, I found that with another box this problem is not there

Comment

Originally posted by tis View Post

I looked into this last year before tillaz posted his guide on the first page and it jst seemed too much hassle.
              Easy way was just to ask tillaz what remote he used and buy the same
              I've had quite a few boxes and by far the worst remote I've used was for the GT1.
              Yes, actually the remote control that come with these TV Box's are horrible, with some exceptions of course. My box is a Mecool and I no longer have the control that came in it, I broke in a furious moment, because his left DPAD turned off TVBox, it was very frustrating. I bought this MX3 and it has met my expectations, especially now that I have access to all the keys.

Comment

Patch1
                • fixed MINIX NEO A2 & Lite keylayouts
                I will continue to support via patch when possible
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                  Patch1
                  • fixed MINIX NEO A2 & Lite keylayouts
                  I will continue to support via patch when possible
                  I do not have MINIX Neo but you're the guy! Thank you for continuing to provide support in any way you can!

Comment

Hello..I can not find a solution to my problem. .. The power key of the remote control does not work ...I changed to the files of .remote.conf and .kl (with the files given by tillaz87) .. My box is Beelink Gt1 with 2/16 and 10.7 rom version and my remote control Minix Neo A2 lite ... I do not want to change with the other learning remote controls because my remote control is very beautiful ... I hope it is a solution to my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post
                      Hello..I can not find a solution to my problem. .. The power key of the remote control does not work ...I changed to the files of .remote.conf and .kl (with the files given by tillaz87) .. My box is Beelink Gt1 with 2/16 and 10.7 rom version and my remote control Minix Neo A2 lite ... I do not want to change with the other learning remote controls because my remote control is very beautiful ... I hope it is a solution to my problem.
                      First use an app like Gamepad Test to see which player would be supported by your remote control. Now you should know which file "vendor.kl" your remote control needs. Then go to the Minix umufirmware, go to the system / use / keylayout folder and copy the file identified in the first step, copy and paste in some storage to use later in your Berlink GT1. Do the same with the file remote.conf present in the system / etc / folder, with the two files in hand take your BeeliBe GT1, make a copy of the original files, replace with the new copies of the Minix firmware, seven permissions and restart your device. If this does not solve the problem, you may need to identify how your Air Mouse Works. In my case, utioxos the Air Mouse MX3, it has two connections with the device, the first is by Infrared, the second is by 2.4G Wireless USB Dongle. That way it is impossible to connect the device when it is using the Wireless connection, but when I use the Infrared connection it connects. Ha is the control Minix is ​​very functional, being of the brand Minix ends up having more quality, but I do not think it's a bit pretty, lol.

Comment

First use an app like Gamepad Test to see which player would be supported by your remote control. Now you should know which file "vendor.kl" your remote control needs. Then go to the Minix umufirmware, go to the system / use / keylayout folder and copy the file identified in the first step, copy and paste in some storage to use later in your Berlink GT1. Do the same with the file remote.conf present in the system / etc / folder, with the two files in hand take your BeeliBe GT1, make a copy of the original files, replace with the new copies of the Minix firmware, seven permissions and restart your device. If this does not solve the problem, you may need to identify how your Air Mouse Works. In my case, utioxos the Air Mouse MX3, it has two connections with the device, the first is by Infrared, the second is by 2.4G Wireless USB Dongle. That way it is impossible to connect the device when it is using the Wireless connection, but when I use the Infrared connection it connects. Ha is the control Minix is ​​very functional, being of the brand Minix ends up having more quality, but I do not think it's a bit pretty, lol.
                        thanks for replying.. i will try your say..

Comment

How to upgrade 10.6 to 10.7? With TWRP? Does it flashes img files? I'm on 10.6 and don't want to loose my data, apps...
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
                            How to upgrade 10.6 to 10.7? With TWRP? Does it flashes img files? I'm on 10.6 and don't want to loose my data, apps...
                            Thanks.
                            Only flash images are available, so I think you'll have to back up your data, sync your apps and games with google, and do a clean install.

Comment

Hello
                              how to patch to non ATV ?
                              there was a patch in a previous version for that
                              thank you by advance

phil

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post
                                I also have this remote from long ago.. and have already told you about the power button a few pages back..
                                This remote is made for minix box so you wont ever be to power on the box with this remote as are bootloader dose not have the IR code for its power button.

contact minix for the correct remote.conf those people in that forum I linked you to post incorrect stuff.. hence the reason for Patch1
                                with correct remote.conf it should work while box is on look back 50+ pages for a user name KodiSocks I helped them get this working while box is on

Comment

Working...
                                X