Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post

I understand your point of view.
    But, initially I read the 1st post. I just couldn't see the connection between that information and the non existence of OTA.
    That's because there isn't supposed to be any connection, if the first post has nothing about OTA updates they don't exist.
    That info was me just saying why, since people might like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
      I finally got an order for a Mecool M8S Pro 2GB--16GB. This time I hope my $38 does become fruitful. - Gosh, for the longest time I feel like a lurker with very little to offer, so once I get my hands on my box, I hope to be a non lurker. Ha! - None the less I expect to use ethernet only connection for bidirectional and speedy sharing and streaming.
      The Mecool M8S Pro box is a great deal, and for $ 38 it was very cheap. If you have never had a box with the Amlogic S912 you will notice the difference in performance, it is very fast but it warms up like a volcano, so if you want to let go of the beauty cut the hood of your Ferrari and install a fan 30x30x10 5V. The Wi-Fi is not very good anyway, the network cable will leave things faster.

Also I hold the strong belief to only use wifi on portable devices only. Only if my neighbors were so smart. They have eaten up all 2.4ghz band with overlapping smart devices that should have been wired. They don't see they are creating their own downfall with best signals and speeds. What the hay, they pay for 1gb links so they can afford to be wasteful with their connectivity.
      From in moment on, I did not understand anything you wrote, I do not know if my translator is bad or if you do not speak English natively, that would explain something, except the problem with the neighbors. Seriously anyone still uses 1GB internet in the world? Here in Brazil I would say that this serious person from Acre. lol

Now only if i can change my account name from X92-2GB to M8SP-16
      ​​Comrade, excuse the intrusion, but would not it be more appropriate to put the nickname that has the relationship with you and not exactly with your TV Box? For example, my nickname (Novato) in Portuguese refers to a beginner, in other words I do not understand much about development, but maybe I'm not completely noob. I've already done ROM ports for MTK smartphones, I'm not an expert but I'm not completely noob.

Comment

HELLO thank you for the rom is great but just a question, you can tell me if possible to use / associate the telecomande fire tv

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post

The Mecool M8S Pro box is a great deal, and for $ 38 it was very cheap. If you have never had a box with the Amlogic S912 you will notice the difference in performance, it is very fast but it warms up like a volcano, so if you want to let go of the beauty cut the hood of your Ferrari and install a fan 30x30x10 5V. The Wi-Fi is not very good anyway, the network cable will leave things faster.
          Well, since I ordered it... I had to cancel. Found it was misrepresented. The title of the listing said one thing, which I wanted to buy, but it had other details that showed up in my order receipt.

So I just gave up and bought a M8S Pro Mini C, since it is a 2018 model.

I don't think I will get it in the mail. The seller soon changed the listing by incrementing the amount available and upped the price to $60.00. Seems like TV Box sellers are cut throat on US buyers. I have seen many boxes have up to $10.00 more additional cost when you select a US plug version. Screw them!

Comment

Thanks for this rom !

I just want to know of it’s possible to get the official Netflix app for Android TV throught the Play store ?

I’ve installed the apk but it’s not working (error ui-800-3).
            I’ve installer the « Mobile apk » and this one is working but it’s not the best for the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by stadros83 View Post
              Thanks for this rom !

I just want to know of it’s possible to get the official Netflix app for Android TV throught the Play store ?

I’ve installer the « Mobile apk » and this one is working but it’s not the best for the tv.
              Unfortunately these Boxes do not have enough DRM for HD playback.

Comment

Thanks for this rom !

This answered on the first post

Comment

Is there any chance to install them or is it forever dead ?

Comment

Unfortunately these Boxes do not have enough DRM for HD playback.
                    They have the same DRM as this custom ROM. I would have gotten a L version, but i plan on using this ROM so it would kill L1 once I flash it. Any who, the only difference between the mini and mini C is that the C is 100mbps not 1gbps. Though I can probably swap out the ethernet chip with a RTL8211F as long as they are the share the same main board, so I can have a newer version 706, 707 than the older 603 pro mini.

Comment

For now is impossible, but who knows after a while someone can get the flash in the participation that gets the DRM keys successfully.

Comment

They have the same DRM as this custom ROM. I would have gotten a L version, but i plan on using this ROM so it would kill L1 once I flash it. Any who, the only difference between the mini and mini C is that the C is 100mbps not 1gbps. Though I can probably swap out the ethernet chip with a RTL8211F as long as they are the share the same main board, so I can have a newer version 706, 707 than the older 603 pro mini.
                        For sure, how would you lose your DRM permissions in any way. That's good because you got a Box that really hosted it.

Comment

• Problem with a video streaming app? Look here before posting

Comment

For now is impossible, but who knows after a while someone can get the flash in the participation that gets the DRM keys successfully.
                            keys are unique to each boxs serial number, so not that easy unfortunately.

For sure, how would you lose your DRM permissions in any way. That's good because you got a Box that really hosted it.
                            This box only has widevine L3 library's but I'm sure it could support a L1 box with some changes,
                            also its very easy to wipe L1 keys on amlogic with burn tool if you select force erase all.. I done this on the PRO L box

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

keys are unique to each boxs serial number, so not that easy unfortunately.

This box only has widevine L3 library's but I'm sure it could support a L1 box with some changes,
                              also its very easy to wipe L1 keys on amlogic with burn tool if you select force erase all.. I done this on the PRO L box

There is something interesting, if not this you tried but I saw a tutorial on how to restore the keys on Mibox devices that had their permissions overridden after update for Android 7, according to what I saw there is a dedication partition keys and this is not redone in common flash. Good but I do not understand much of it. My hope is that one day it would be possible to replicate this key to other devices, if Mecool is achieving this (I believe they are not paying for authorization) then it should not be impossible to take this to other models.

Comment

My hope is that one day it would be possible to replicate this key to other devices, if Mecool is achieving this (I believe they are not paying for authorization) then it should not be impossible to take this to other models.
                                Yeah if you back them up first you have a chance to restore them, if not they gone forever.

Mecool is doing it legit I would imagine, same as xiaomi, as far as I can see you don't have to pay google to included widevine..
                                but rather pass their certification test http://www.widevine.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X