Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some body have a link for this rom but on ATV 7.1 and not 7.1.2 ?

Comment

I can only really say how it works on the GT1 any other box could be different

Comment

thanks for answer.

how can i have an old rom version like 7.1 and not 7.1.2 because i have an issue with IPTV playback on ATV 7.1.2 / Android 7.1.2 it's only for test.

Comment

of course i mean your ATV rom on 7.1 ATV.

Comment

Not possible with this as its built on 7.1.2

Comment

Friends, First of all I would like to say that I have difficulty with English. I'm brazilian.

I have the GT1 I wonder if this Rom can be installed in my box.
              Since I bought her this original. I'll never change anything.

Her serial number is G912 ... and looking at the settings says it's:
              version: 6.0.1 and version number is GT1_113MO.

Can I install? Do I have to do something before? I need a lot of help

Comment

nobody help me? please?

Comment

Originally posted by flr30000 View Post
                  Friends, First of all I would like to say that I have difficulty with English. I'm brazilian.

Hi

Read carefully the whole first post and follow the explicit instructions

Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onassis View Post

Hi

Read carefully the whole first post and follow the explicit instructions

Good Luck!!
                    friend, just because I do not master the language I do not understand the right 1 post. can you help me? I have the Beelink GT1 2GB 16 GB ma version GT1_13m0 My S / N starts with G912 Android 6.0 What can I install more modern for this box? or is this already the last version?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                      Not possible with this as its built on 7.1.2
                      Damn, thanks. i try to find it but it's very difficult.

Comment

is this ok to install on Alfawise s92?

Comment

Hello, could someone please tell me if Google Play Store and Services update to the latest versions in this ROM? Thanks!!

Comment

Hi. Can I use the box with this rom also with LAN instead of WiFi?

Comment

Comment

Hi Tillaz,

I use your rom for a while.

On the V4, V5 ou V6, when the box an TV what off for a while,
                                when I wanted to start the devices, I used the OK button which powered On the box and the TV.
                                I think the box powered on the TV from the HDMI port.

Since I updated, maybe V8 and after various V10, it doesn't run anymore, I mean, I must use the official TV remote control just to power on the TV as it doesn't react animore to the Rii mini i25 that power on only the box.

I tried last week the Alvatech rom to try Android standard rom.

I beleived I couldn't start the TV from the Box due to Beelink update but with Alvatech rom, it run again.

Do you have an idea how to bring back this function on your rom ?
                                Do you know how to help me ?

Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X