Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Novato
    Sorry, i don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg2506 View Post
      Hello,
      I just got my GT1 Ultimate. I wanted to update with the SD card method. I had a very short moment the message "Upgrading ..." then after black screen and since nothing more ...
      Can anybody help me ?
      Thank you.
      According to what I know the method 'SD Card Maker' works very badly, sometimes I have created on the SD card with the new firmware a null file called 'update.zip' to force the update from the system application 'Update & Backup' GT1, but this only works with GT1 OTA updates.

The method that always works is 'PC USB Burn Tool Software' that allows you to completely replace the firmware with another one with different characteristics. In my TV Box I have to disconnect the HDMI cable to be able to update the firmware, and see the process from the PC.

Comment

Hello,
        I am stuck. I flashed my TX8 box with USB Burning Tool but I flashed the bootloader because I could not do otherwise (Uboot blocked the flash if I do not erase the bootloader). When the box starts, I'm directly on TWRP and I can not do anything else. I flashed with the stock of ROM tx8 but the box does not work anymore, it stays on recovery. What can I do?

Thank you for your help !
        (Sorry for my english)

Comment

Originally posted by Romain2112 View Post
          Hello,
          I am stuck. I flashed my TX8 box with USB Burning Tool but I flashed the bootloader because I could not do otherwise (Uboot blocked the flash if I do not erase the bootloader). When the box starts, I'm directly on TWRP and I can not do anything else. I flashed with the stock of ROM tx8 but the box does not work anymore, it stays on recovery. What can I do?

Thank you for your help !
          (Sorry for my english)
          This firmware is for TV Box Beelink GT1, for this reason, first install the full Beelink GT1 firmware on your TX8 device. The latest firmware available GT1 708NO with WiFi chip AP6255 is here, and with WiFi chip QCA9377 is here (if your IR remote control is different from Beelink GT1 then it will stop working). Use the USB Burning ROM method.

Comment

Hello, Thank you for your reply ! But it did not work. I flashed the ROM stock TX8 with a total flash (bootloader ..) but once the operation is finished successfully the box does not work. It lights up, I have the logo and directly the recovery I have this message: impossible to load volume / misc I do not know what to do knowing that this is the TX8 ROM stock. Do you have an idea?

Comment

hey tillaz87 hope you are well.
              you working on anything lately ?
              what mid price range box would you recommend if any ?
              stay away from amlogic? rockchip?

Comment

Hello all, i have Just a little question... Will we have a rom with Android tv 8? Thanks you very much

Comment

Originally posted by killer0692 View Post
                  Hello all, i have Just a little question... Will we have a rom with Android tv 8? Thanks you very much
                  According to Tillaz, the there is no source code released for S912 for 8.0 Android TV. It seems that the S912 processor is not that much supported anymore.

Comment

hello can i use it with beelink gt1 s912BKKE50185 16G?

Comment

I have same question is it good for gt1 a912? I am on android 6 what i have to do in order to flash this rom?

Comment

Does this rom have CIFS support in kernel? i need to mount samba folder from nas to folder on internal sd card

Comment

Originally posted by zagor View Post
                          Does this rom have CIFS support in kernel? i need to mount samba folder from nas to folder on internal sd card
                          I use a 3rd party app to connect to my network storage. Though I recommend FTP as SAMBA is super slow on file transfers.

Comment

i have a S/N B706D and installed this ROM, my bluetooth and wifi is not working, have any fix? I have already seen some comments here from users with the same serial number and reporting working normally

Comment

09-08-2018, 08:27
                              Originally posted by zagor View Post

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I use a 3rd party app to connect to my network storage. Though I recommend FTP as SAMBA is super slow on file transfers.
                              CIFS support is not included but I found out that NFS is. So now I can see NAS share as local folder.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfol View Post
                                i have a S/N B706D and installed this ROM, my bluetooth and wifi is not working, have any fix? I have already seen some comments here from users with the same serial number and reporting working normally
                                Did you look at BT fix on first post?

Read This Before Posting
                                • For root just reboot recovery then -> Advanced / Magisk root
                                • Look here if remote does not work with keyboard or Gamepad is not working

• Problem with a video streaming app? Look here before posting
                                • Support patch for Led clock on vorke devices (Flash this after rom)
                                • If you want to block ads use this or flash this
                                • For Bluetooth issues on QC9377 or LMT8830 flash this Do not use on AP6255

Comment

Working...
                                X