Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 10.8 Link

- Fixes ITV Hub issues + possibly other Webview app with issues

Family use this box so only reason for the patch, its a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Did you look at BT fix on first post?

I'm going to install this fix today.

Comment

Patch 10.8 Link

- Fixes ITV Hub issues + possibly other Webview app with issues

Family use this box so only reason for the patch, its a one off.
        Yay! Here I was thinking that I was the only one who was concerned and voiced such issues. Even though I don't use this firmware, it is nice to see someone step up and do something, even though my reporting through my threads may not have been part of your decision.

Thanks!

Comment

I want.
          Last edited by comapost; 10-31-2018, 08:43.

Comment

Did you look at BT fix on first post?

Hello, I installed the fix but it did not work, wifi and bluetooth do not work, I'll send an e-mail to beelink support

Comment

I am very happy to join this Community Very helpful to me you may also like this

Comment

I've a GT1 9377 version and i've only few questions:

1) My GT1 was flashed in past with a superceleron mod SCV11 with FTMC preinstalled. I know that the development of this ROM was stopped but why i can not find any traces of the original thread? Is the SCV11 completely replacet by this ROM?

2) I'm here because the TV show scraper used in FTMC fork is unable to find some series since some months (names of series are correct and i tried almost everything). TVDB movies scraper work perfectly. Some users have suggested me to pass to another KODI version with other libraries. But wich version of KODI is preinstalled in this rom? Are amlogic chip fully supported?
                Last edited by BRANZINO; 09-19-2018, 09:12.

Comment

Hello,

can someone tell me how to return to stock firmware?

Edit: Just did it with USB burning tool
                  Last edited by livadaki; 09-20-2018, 18:58.

Comment

Hello once i have installed this rom on my h96 pro + v2.2 android box but android tv is not for me. non atv patch link is dead. can you give it again?

Comment

hello i have gt1 standard ed 2gb 16 gb amlogic g912 now i stay with stock rom MO 111 .. i will try with Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 to install this rom ?direct without flash stock NO

Comment

link to StockWallPatch.zip doesn't work

Comment

i install this rom very good but only one problem with netflix app in playstore android tv..ui-800-3 ..i try to resolve ? can you help me? i thiink is drm problem ! i try to install on kodi netflix but not work !

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If you want to use Netflix, you need a Netflix certified device and it has to have Widevine L1 DRM which will never be possible on this device.

Hi there. Great ROM. Only problem bothering me is that when the device is on standby and I turn it on, it's doesn't power on the TV.
                          If the box is tottaly powered off it turns on the TV when it boots. Even if the setting is turned off. But on standy it doesn't work.

Ps. The box also doens't go to standby when i turn off the TV. It's not every time. It looks like it's only the first time after I reboot the box...

Comment

i try with an apk for android device and work it ! i'am happy there ins't the shortcut on desk but there an icon in app drawer ! yeahhh

Comment

May I ask wether anyone flashed this rom to X92 S912 2/16 DEVICE?

Comment

Working...
                              X