Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Tanix TX 92 lpddr 3/32. Can I install this version? Or maybe another?

Comment

Dont want to hardbrick,...

Comment

Hi I have downloaded the archive. It downloaded in 7 different parts. How do I merge files into one image.
        I tried Hjsplit but it doesn't see the download parts.

Comment

so this is Android/Nexus TV rom ?
          does it support s/n LPN1 devices ?

Comment

this rom is not compatible with GT1 ultimate devices with s/n LPN1

Comment

good job

can not play a game with a joystick ps2 or pc logitech

can help!! thanks

Comment

Btw which one is tillaz multi based rom?

Comment

Originally posted by sre92170 View Post
                  Thanks Magendanz,
                  Do you think Meccol M8S Pro L is nearly the same as Beelink GT1 (not ultimate) same DDR3, q20x motherboard ... many thanks.
                  My question is in fact about flashing this firmware built for Beelink GT1 and Alfawise S92 on M8S Pro L (LB version) because, this firmware transform the GT1 and S92 as a Mibox 3 for applications such as Molotov or Mycanal in France. When i try to use Mycanal on M8S Pro L with other nexus ROM, those app don't work. Many thanks for your help
                  Salut sre c'est possible que ca marche j'ai une rtv box s10 avec ce firmware et mycanal marche avec drm L3.
                  Par contre faut essayer de flasher ta box. Tu seras le premier ? flasher une Mecool

Comment

hi all,

happy to say it works on my mecool bb2 pro 3GB ddr4
                    thanks

Comment

model
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Successful work, first thank you tillaz87. Had no problems by flashing my A912 (Burning Tool 2.17 + ATV 10.7) and root. Later in some steps Magisk 18.1 Update and the BT-Fix. Airmouse and gamepad work.

A few more questions:
                        1. Is it possible with for example Titanium Backup to freeze the process with the recommendations on the homescreen?
                        2. Maybe the voice search?
                        3. Can I integrate my own background image?

Greetings from Germany

Comment

Hello

This rom work on beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N : B706 ??

thanks

Comment

Bon travail

Comment

Hello, I have a tanix tx9 pro and I installed this rom thru this post

I'm encountering some issue :
                              - When I m trying to download files into an external hard drive, the download speed are slow 10mb/s instead of 20mb/s (internal storage). Are you encountering the same issue?
                              - When the devise is in stand by mode, the devise is hot. So I need to shutdown the devise every time.
                              - still having freeze on video playing with all player (Kodi, vlc) => need to use Coreelec.

The rom is very smooth and stable and I like it very much. Thanks for your work

Comment

Hi,

I'm able to flash this rom through USB Burning tool and the first boot it goes normally. I configure everything in Android but after the next reboot it just doesn't start. It doesn't show any image on the screen, like completely dead..
                                I repeated the process, flash the rom again, connect it to the TV, first boot goes normal but after the second reboot, it goes dead again...

I can I do to fix this?
                                SN: G912GSHG0051 32GB

Comment

Working...
                                X