Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to enable recent app on other Android tv Nougat such as from magendeaz

Comment

After testing other amlogic 7.x TV roms its appears the YouTube 60fps issue is ether beelinks kernel or amlogics 7.x sdk.. nether of which i can fix.. so looking to disable 60fps
      if not l'm just sticking with my 6.0.1 atv build as its issue free..

Comment

Hello, does Vulkan API really work ? I don't see any Vulkan devices report in AIDA64.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by longnt View Post
          Hello, does Vulkan API really work ? I don't see any Vulkan devices report in AIDA64.
          It's partly there as its part of android from 7+ just dont think it's fully implemented..

Under system/lib

You can see vulkan.so

It's on my to do list

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
            Version For 7.1.1

Description:

This version will always be in sync with whats wrote above so the changelog will apply here also

Important

It is highly recommended to reboot to recovery and flash chainfires systemless root. (removes beelinks)
            the root included by beelink is dangerous as attempting to update the su binary with supersu causes bootloop..
            it is also detectable and some apps wont work with this method. I can not do this via the script as it needs to patch the boot.img
            Download

How To Install:

First make sure your are already running stock 7.1.1, The Official Burn images to update are below, WiFi chip only matters standard or ultimate.
            S/N beginning with S912 or G912 = A9377 WiFi chipset ------ S/N beginning with A912 = AP6255 WiFi chipset

DOWNLOAD: GT1_Multi_ATV_7.1.2_V2 ------ INSTALL SCRIPT ------ TERMINAL APP
            1. Download the 3 Files above and copy them to the Internal sdcard (script is made for internal as the mount is always /sdcard)
            2. Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
            3. Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
            Code:
            [B]su[/B]
            Code:
            [B]sh sdcard/1[/B]
            Install will start and factory reset when complete.
            I tried the above two commands, but not successful, and cannot boot up. Have to flash the firmware, then

I used following commands, and it works:

su
            cd sdcard
            sh 1

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

It's partly there as its part of android from 7+ just dont think it's fully implemented..

Under system/lib

You can see vulkan.so

It's on my to do list
              Actually that vulkan.so does nothing if AMLogic not implement backend driver and API.

If AMLogic SDK really implement Vulkan, it should be have a file called vulkan.amlogic.so in system/lib/hw and system/lib64/hw, in libGLES_mali.so should have a string called Vulkan for identify Vulkan driver version in system.

Btw, thank for your hard work, the rom is really good. I think you can make a little optimization by edit build.prop and replace cortex-a9 with cortex-a53 in DalvikVM properties.

Code:
              dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.variant=cortex-a53
              dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=cortex-a53

Comment

Originally posted by bthoven View Post

I tried the above two commands, but not successful, and cannot boot up. Have to flash the firmware, then

I used following commands, and it works:

su
                cd sdcard
                sh 1
                thanks for pointing this out its a typo, correcting now

its should be

su
                sh /sdcard/1

Comment

Actually that vulkan.so does nothing if AMLogic not implement backend driver and API.

If AMLogic SDK really implement Vulkan, it should be have a file called vulkan.amlogic.so in system/lib/hw and system/lib64/hw, in libGLES_mali.so should have a string called Vulkan for identify Vulkan driver version in system.
                  Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't looked to far into it on android

Btw, thank for your hard work, the rom is really good. I think you can make a little optimization by edit build.prop and replace cortex-a9 with cortex-a53 in DalvikVM properties.

Code:
                  dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.variant=cortex-a53
                  dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=cortex-a53
                  Yeah beelink have this as cortex-a9 for some reason, will change in next update

Comment

I have another question, use this AMLogic tv toolbox:

In HDMI info, It show that default resolution is 720p60hz (althrough output to 1080p display), so all 3D games I've tried always use that resolution and have blurry image quality. Do you know how to set default resolution to 1080p60hz ?
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester

In HDMI info, It show that default resolution is 720p60hz (althrough output to 1080p display), so all 3D games I've tried always use that resolution and have blurry image quality. Do you know how to set default resolution to 1080p60hz ?
                      Settings/Droid settings/display/res

I use 4k2k60hz when I press info button on my TV remote it shows 2160p UHD color as output
                      Last edited by tillaz87; 08-02-2017, 00:11.

Comment

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester

the options in this app are mostly greyed out for me. am i missing something ?

never mind just noticed I had no root

Comment

I installed this AmLogic tv tool box to my S912 and it was reporting 1080p60hz, which is only the resolution of the UI, so I would not take too much information from that as being completely useful.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi,
                            How can I install Amazon Prime video, ATV ui?

Comment

Originally posted by bthoven View Post
                              Hi,
                              How can I install Amazon Prime video, ATV ui?
                              Not tested on 7+ builds but didn't work on marshmallow

Comment

the ui actually loads now but video wont play, must be failing some sort of check as I seen the nexus player do the same.
                                this apk is from a sony tv I might try with shield version with build.prop spoofing when I get time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170802-042539.png
Views:	480
Size:	300.7 KB
ID:	660313Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170802-042250.png
Views:	489
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	660312

Comment

Working...
                                X