Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Not working on magendanz TV rom ether, just tried this one
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1

sure you weren't using the normal version of his ROM? what apk also?
    I had tested this earlier. It works on his Normal ROM but doesn't on this TV ROM.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, non-ATV variants (Nano & Stock) only.

updated the revert link
    Thanks, just tried with look.zip. Prime Video & VOOT are still crashing upon launch. I have reverted the build.prop to V8 from V6 that you had provided.

I am using the latest Prime Video app on the playstore. Can share it if you need..

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by mrish View Post

Thanks, just tried with look.zip. Prime Video still crashing upon launch.
      Cheers,
      Can you send me the apk you are using? as the above works for me, and without the above it only crashes when trying to play video

if its crashing upon launch that's a webview problem, what did you flash this patch over?

Comment

Can you send me the apk you are using? as the above works for me, and without the above it only crashes when trying to play video
        - My bad.. yes, Prime Video crashes while trying to play the video. Voot crashes upon launch only. Have shared links for both, please have a look :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7opyw3izw...Video.apk?dl=1

if its crashing upon launch that's a webview problem, what did you flash this patch over?
        - About the webview thing, on Prime Video I noticed that 'sometimes' the video starts playing while the crash banner pops up. Not sure if this will help you in finding the issue.

- I had V8 running over 707NO + your V6 build.prop. Later I replaced the V6 buid.prop with the one from V8. Still no luck..

Cheers,

Comment

- My bad.. yes, Prime Video crashes while trying to play the video. Voot crashes upon launch only. Have shared links for both, please have a look :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7opyw3izw...Video.apk?dl=1

- About the webview thing, on Prime Video I noticed that 'sometimes' the video starts playing while the crash banner pops up. Not sure if this will help you in finding the issue.

- I had V8 running over 707NO + your V6 build.prop. Later I replaced the V6 buid.prop with the one from V8. Still no luck..

Cheers,
          these apps just aren't compatible with android TV they use unsupported views, all we can do is use an alternative like terreriumTV

Comment

these apps just aren't compatible with android TV they use unsupported views, all we can do is use an alternative like terreriumTV
            Oops.. so I need to revert to stock 707NO to continue using these apps ?

Cheers,

Comment

Oops.. so I need to revert to stock 707NO to continue using these apps ?

Cheers,
              Yes anything that's not android TV for amazon will look at voot later, DRM also kills these boxs

Comment

Yes anything that's not android TV for amazon will look at voot later, DRM also kills these boxs
                Thanks. It may not be DRM in this case, as they run fine on stock releases (707NO).

Cheers,

Comment

Thanks. It may not be DRM in this case, as they run fine on stock releases (707NO).

Cheers,
                  its only DRM with the tv apps (PlayReady / Widevine) netflix etc

but I just found a prime apk that's working on tv with leanback support.. will post soon

Comment

Vorke H1 Pavé Tactile 2.4 GHz Sans Fil Clavier 6-Axis Gyro 2.4 GHz Air Mouse avec Rétro-Éclairage pour Andriod/Windows/Mac OS/Linux

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                      Vorke H1 Pavé Tactile 2.4 GHz Sans Fil Clavier 6-Axis Gyro 2.4 GHz Air Mouse avec Rétro-Éclairage pour Andriod/Windows/Mac OS/Linux
                      that's the same as mine, this already has .kl included

Comment

here is prime video that works on ATV link
                        Last edited by tillaz87; 12-16-2017, 09:00.

Comment

Thank You Sir will try. Tesla kicked Edison's buttocks. Tesla never fried an elephant

Comment

that's the same as mine, this already has .kl included
                            very good!!!!

thank's

Comment

here is prime video that works on ATV link
                              This link is blocked in my country for some reason. I managed to download it with a proxy but the file was corrupt. Can you pls. share a mediafire/dropbox/mega link?

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                              X