Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last version do now work utube kids. can i use utube kids?

Comment

Hi everyone, Im new here and I know this question has probably already been asked but I don't have time to go through all 187 pages.

Will this rom work on my GT1 ultimate?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucasethan View Post
        Hello
        It Is possible to install on a GT1 Ultimate it 709N1
        N° series: LPN1GBLF
        Thank you
        Sadly no... I just tried and it will end with a green screen. I got it working on A912, G912, A3DE, but not LPN1.

I'm actually here to find a LPN1 compatible version.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooley View Post
          Hi everyone, Im new here and I know this question has probably already been asked but I don't have time to go through all 187 pages.

Will this rom work on my GT1 ultimate?
          Dpends ont S/N, look under it, first 4 caracters

Comment

Does this ROM serve in this model of the photo?

Comment

Hello can we have this in TWRP format?

Better yet, can this be flashed using TWRP?

For some strange reason, pressing the reset button when booting, brings up TWRP and does not go to recovery mode.

Comment

Hi all,

First of all, thanks tillaz87 for your amazing ROM. Great work dude!

I did a seach through the whole post, I can't find answer for my question, what is:

Can I deactivate HDMI CEC? I don't want to manage the box with my TV's remote.

Thanks in advance, regards

EDIT: solved!
                Last edited by mistervik; 01-10-2019, 17:06.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have certainly a stupid questions :
                  1) Is it possible to "Amlogic USB Burn Tool" flash an IMG Beelink GT1/Alfawise S92 firmware to another S912 TV box such as Mecool M8S Pro L without bricking it ?
                  2) If the ROM are compatibles, is it preferable to restore a TWRP backup of a running Beelink GT1 box to the M8S Pro L instead of using Amlogic USB Burn Tool ?
                  3) In the 2 cases, do you think there will be huge driver issues ?

Many thanks to everyone.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's more a question of whether the DRAM, eMMC, wireless chipset and IR remotes are compatible.

Thanks Magendanz,
                  Do you think Meccol M8S Pro L is nearly the same as Beelink GT1 (not ultimate) same DDR3, q20x motherboard ... many thanks.
                  My question is in fact about flashing this firmware built for Beelink GT1 and Alfawise S92 on M8S Pro L (LB version) because, this firmware transform the GT1 and S92 as a Mibox 3 for applications such as Molotov or Mycanal in France. When i try to use Mycanal on M8S Pro L with other nexus ROM, those app don't work. Many thanks for your help

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think tillaz87 switched over to the Shiningworth multi-ROM as his base here just like I did, and it's pretty flexible. It has support for many wireless chipsets, IR remotes, and DRAM configurations. However, what it doesn't have is support for the Trusted Execution Environment, so Widevine L1 won't work even if you have the L1 keys installed at the factory.

If Molotov or Mycanal need Widevine L1, this won't help you.

HARD BRICK, Help needed

Dear friends, I burned the "MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img" with the burning tool, while it reached 100% and showed success.
                  However, the only way I could burn without errors was to UNCHECK "Erase Bootloader".
                  Nevertheless, the device is now dead, does not boot at all, can't re-burn with the burning tool (computer does not recognize the device), can't also brush with the SD card.
                  Also tried to shorten the two pins with no success.
                  Appreciate help. Thanks

Link to the S/n and layout"

Last edited by thehobit; 01-21-2019, 04:15.

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

Originally posted by thehobit View Post
                      Anyone please?
                      found nand flash process for your device with short pin and try it.

Comment

found nand flash process for your device with short pin and try it.
                        what does that mean? Find nand flash Process?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

what does that mean? Find nand flash Process?
                          That mean on each device there is a nand flash process (sort of rescue mode) to flash it by short cut two pin on the mainboard, even if it isn't indentified by your computer by the USB.

So you must open your device and take a pictur of the mainboad.

Put it here and maybe we can help you.

Comment

This rom is great! But I've some issues to solve.

The first is amazon video. I use my hot spot connection and I want to use no ATV version because I need to change the quality. I've tried many versions but when I start a video this is displayed in the background and the application gives an error and forces it to close.

The second problem is amazon app store. Many applications are not shown in the store (while in my smarphone are displayed)

Last question: will the vulkan libraries ever be implemented?

Comment

Working...
                            X