Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tillaz87 Could you tell me if you intend releasing a version of (9.0 pie) on GT1 S912. Having a lot of issue with this 7.1.2 of rom running on original GT1 (bluetooth audio buggy and also disney + audio isn't working.., need to reboot box each time for wifi to work..)

as always appreciate all your effort. will definetly donate!

Comment

Hi!
      TV Box - Beelink GT1 Ultimate ( S/N: B706D )
      Firmware - MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.7.img + Patch10.8.zip
      IR Remote control - standart.

Not work IR Remote...
      If TV Box turned off, I can turn it on from the IR Remote, but if it’s turned on, then commands from the IR Remote are not executed

replace file remote.conf from origanal firmware - not work

firmware - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...both-6255-9377 - work ir remote

how to make the IR Remote control work on this firmware?

KeyTest.apk - not show any command from IR Remote

Comment

Originally posted by zagor View Post
        09-08-2018, 08:27
        Originally posted by zagor View Post
        Does this rom have CIFS support in kernel? i need to mount samba folder from nas to folder on internal sd card

CIFS support is not included but I found out that NFS is. So now I can see NAS share as local folder.
        • Cand you tell me what script command lines you use??? or How do you did it?
          Just a simple explanation of how to mount a folder of NAS into the Beelink
          Thanks
          David

Comment

??
          Last edited by larskin; 03-26-2020, 17:40.

Comment

Sorry for my bad english.

Today (damn) I update es file manager and now I can't write on sd and usb storage.

I try to use FX to enable but it tells me that "this device does not appear to support the Android Storage Accesso Framework (error: ACTION_OPEN_DOCUMENT_TREE not implemented by device)

Can you tell me what can I do and wich version of ES file explorer works?

Thank's

Comment

tillaz87 Hi i have GT 1 Ultimate 3/32 GT1_313MO Android version is 6.0.1 .. will it work with my device?or can you recoment a firmware 7.1.2 Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                I flashed Android version (not AndroidTV) and now I want to test this AndroidTV version. Can I update it from sd-card?
                Last edited by Unga; 07-15-2020, 08:32.

Comment

Huh... I finished read each 190 pages now...
                  I installed latest 10.7 from sd-card and it looks Ok.
                  I have some question.
                  During creation of sd-card I unchecked "erase booloader", checked "to partition and format" and don't changed anything in dropdown box. Is it correct
                  Should I do everything again with erasing the bootloader and completely clearing the flash?

If I understand right I have to flash 10.8 patch now. Correct?

Thanks

Comment

Hi. If I understand correctly, sources for Android 9 are available. Will the project be renewed for this TV box model?

Comment

After flashing magisk from twrp it crashes when opening magisk manager, how fix magisk manager crashes ?

Comment

Originally posted by ruslan4eek051 View Post
                        After flashing magisk from twrp it crashes when opening magisk manager, how fix magisk manager crashes ?
                        Had same issues under MARSHMALLOW: I disabled wifi....then it did not crash. Also try different manager versions

Comment

There is a problem, I can not give permission to write to an external USB drive, Mixplorer writes "the android built-in file manager is disabled", but it is not in the list of applications

Comment

Netflix situation? I tried some old versions in the thread and the best i could get is "wrong username/password".
                            *cry face*

Comment

worth nothing i had fw 313 and it worked

Comment

Solved with Kodi add-on plugin.video.netflix .
                                At first strange video corruptions, but now it works? pls god make it last

Comment

Working...
                                X