Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, works pretty good thank you Magendanz. Here are some bugs I experienced but not sure it's your firmware.

Bug report :
    - my internal storage would suddenly unmount (storage/emulated/0 disappears) causing a first incomplete reboot but without internal storage mounted --> all applications fail. I need to reboot to remount internal storage. I observed bug with two different boxes
    - videos suddenly won't play, on neither kodi, nor vlc, nor google photos : I had to reinstall to get playing back. Hope it stays.

Am i the only one experiencing these bugs?
    Cheers,

Comment

Hello. I'm using the firmware from 25.11. The same problem with the Internet after a long time in the sleep mode. The connection icon is shown in the notification blind, but there is no connection after the connection. Every time you have to restart the box or restart the router ((

Comment

Originally posted by himanen View Post
        Been using it for 2 weeks now and it works wonderful only problem was that i couldnt turn off my reciver when i hade CEC enabled so i turned it of.
        Otherwise everything is running smooth execepts for some Kodi crashes but i blame that on the Kodi team or because i have alla movie/tv info on SQL server on my windows 16 server.

Keep up the good work.
        I have the same issue: everytime i start Kodi, it crashes .......until the third time; then it is Ok, and quiet !

Not a big issue as long as you know it !

The other issue with Kodi is that I cannot use anymore the Backup feature that reverts an error 100% of the time while it was working before.surely a Kodi issue with last releases

Philippe

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          We've got a Amlogic codec tweak that I'm rolling into the next release that might help with the Kodi crashes. If you want to preview it, just add "libamcodec.so" to /system/etc/public.libraries.txt.

Hi. Can I replace the launcher with superceleron lighthome? 

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          You can do anything you want. Just make the changes in TWRP File Manager.

Installed the [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock and Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1) firmware on Beelink GT1 Ultimate, A706, 3GB / 32GB. Has received 2GB / 32GB. How to solve the issue with increasing RAM to 3GB? Firmwares will be for GT1 A706D0 / 3G + 32G (AP6255)?
        Last edited by seka; 12-12-2017, 10:14.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          My GT1 Ultimate (AP6225) is showing all 3GB available (actually, 2.7GB). However, it looks like you have the new SKU that has some part component changes that have required Beelink to release separate firmware. I don't have one of these, and so I haven't been able to test it. The device trees, however, look identical.

Just wanted to say brilliant this Rom is and thank you Guest for your amazing work

Comment

Tried the tweak and Spmc working fine now
          [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Hi there,
            ...newbee... need your help pls

On a new Beelink GT1, I've installed the [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0).
            Everything went fine, but for some reasons, I would like now to come back on Android.
            I then tried different ROM:
            [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)
            [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)
            but always stuck at early beginning boot, screen showing the grey Android bot with a cross on his shield.

Also tried the update package of 7.1, but I got this:
            E3004: This update package is intended only for the Amlogic q201 reference
            Updater process ended with error: 7
            Error installing zip file '/external_sd/Update_Nexus_GT1_Nano_NHG47L_20171125.zip'
            Updating partition details...
            ... done

I saw in some threads that recovery reinstall could solve the issue.
            I did it succesfully with recovery.img from this ROM zip file; but result is still the same when flashing the full ROM image...

Could you please give me some advices to go further ?
            Thx

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to use the burn package (.img file) and USB Burning Tool to flash between Marshmallow and Nougat builds, because it needs to repartition the drive and that can't be done when installing an OTA update from the recovery partition. (Nougate has a new partition that holds the device trees.)

Perfect ! burning the img by USB did the trick... thx for all Magendanz

Comment

Me again.
              As Nicoxygen already mentioned in July (post #6) AZERTY layout kbd (for French) is not included in the setup...
              And this is absolutely not in line with my wife acceptance factor !

Do you have an idea when it could be ? (If I may help, would be my pleasure)

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you point me to a .kl file for that? I have all of them from the Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield TV and Xiaomi Mi Box, so I've exhausted those repositories.

Hi all,

First, congrats on the rom, it's really good and fast.

Now, just a couple of questions. In my remote, the settings key is not working/beign recognized.
              I've tried to copy the remote.conf from the original firmware and replace it at etc folder, but it was even worse as nothing worked.
              The device is a GT1 Ultimate (3Gb/32Gb) with a SN AX12

Anyone had this issue?

Also, is it possible to have the reboot/shutdown options when pressing the power button?

Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                You should just have to hold the Power button to get the Global Actions Menu.

Hello all,

Anyone got the ps3 cotroller to work? I see in the changelog hid (gamepad) support, but is this back disabled by changing the firware this is based on? Love this firmware but only ps3 is missing for retroarch support.

Many thanks Magendanz

Comment

You'll see six kernel modules in /system/lib/modules:

- btusb.ko (Broadcom USB Bluetooth)
                - gameport.ko (Generic gameport layer, Vojtech Pavlik <[email protected]>)
                - hid-dr.ko
                - hid-ps3remote.ko (David Dillow <[email protected]>, Antonio Ospite <[email protected]>)
                - hid-sony.ko
                - xpad.ko (X-Box pad driver, Marko Friedemann <[email protected]>)

Of these, only btusb.ko, hid-dr.ko, and hid-sony.ko will load with insmod. The gameport.ko, hid-ps3remote.ko, xpad.ko modules fail to load because of missing symbols, meaning they were probably built for a substantially different kernel. Fortunately, a modinfo call shows the authors, so we've got potential sources for updates.

I'm going to be on holiday until Jan 6th, and so if gamepad support means something to you I could use some help tracking down these guys and getting updated builds that will run on the Amlogic q201 Nougat kernel.

Comment

Magendanz,
                  Thanks for the tip on the power button.

Regarding the settings remote button, any idea how to make it work?

Cheers

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've got the old remote without Settings, and so I never even noticed. If you diff the remote.conf and Generic.kl with the versions on the Beelink OEM firmware, you might be able to spot the difference and fix it.

does anyone have issue with the newer version of netflix? i had to downgrade to 4.85. the newer version i installed 5.xx seemed didn't work at all.

thanks

F

Comment

Working...
                  X