Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the rum. It's fast and stable.I want to ask a question.The amount of RAM in the device settings is 2 gb.Normally it has 3 gb ram. (Beelink-gt1u 3/32 DDR4) Guest

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you got one of the new 70xD0 GT1 hardware variants? Apparently, the Shiningworth bootloader doesn't correctly recognize that and loads the gxm_q201_2g device tree instead of the gxm_q201_3g.

Hi magendansk
    last ROM in my AX25 version
    no issue until now. I did not loose anything
    just on minor issue: previous (November) ROM was rooted with Supersu. With the new Rom and option root activated ( per default) supersu applett says « SU binary occupied »
    i assume it is not compatible and should be unsinstalled
    good WE
    Philippe

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the Settings option to set Superuser root mode is new, and we haven't really tested it fully with SuperSU or Magisk yet. I'm hoping we can find a way to let them coexist. The update will replace any binary you had previously installed, but it's not clear how the SuperSU app will handle it.

My GT 1 Standard SN A912BKC and GT 1 Ultimate SN A706DSB are running very good also with last update. Thanks. The Ultimate shows 2 giga in Kodi, should be 3 giga. But no probleem. Nice you can boot simple again in recovery with https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.tools.reboot. Looks like hdmi cec is also improved. When I restart the box, the television is not going off. With both boxes it is fixed, one with Panasonic tv and one with Sony TV.
    Netflix stays hd, with root on or off, no difference. Maybe Netflix checking root only with installation.
    When change video playback frame rate adaptive switch to 1 or 2, Kodi and Netflix get slower. so I don't use it.
    Last edited by BeeRom; 01-21-2018, 08:41.
    Beelink GT 1 Standard SN A912BKC / GT 1 Ultimate 3 gb ram SN A706DSB

Comment

By default Route access is issued to all programs .. I requested through TRWP to manage Ruth access archive SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip since with the Play Market SuperSU can not update the binary file .. Now SuperSU works fine ..

Comment

Yes my device has S / N A706D serial number (AP6255).Although it is 3 gb ram, it shows 2 gb.Can you fix this?Thanks for everything, my friend.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, that's a problem with the bootloader not detecting the correct device tree in the dtb partition. It should be picking "gxm-q201-3g", but seems to be selecting "gxm-q201-2g" instead.

Without source code, I really can't fix it.

add to Changelog (20180119):
        - no 3D support, no AnTuTu 3D tests, no 3D games => same problem with stock version, maybe try another or wait to new build

proof tested with nano can see here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D6O0CZKNv7rSsuqT2

same situation on same version for VORKE Z6
        previous version Nexus_GT1_Nano_NHG47L-20171125.img works fine
        Last edited by mXHX; 01-21-2018, 22:35.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I just ran 3DMARK Slingshot successfully. (It wasn't very fast, but it ran.) I wonder if they changed something in the AnTuTu 3D plugin. (Let's face it, these devices aren't really known for their 3D gaming performance. It may have just failed to meet some minimum performance threshold.)
          Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2018, 23:25.

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        Changelog (20180119):
        Do you recommend to make an full installation or a OTA is just fine ?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          For an incremental update, you should be able to do an OTA update without checking Wipe Data. Flashing from stock or another variant (Nano, Stock or TVStock) would be better to do a clean install.

Originally posted by mXHX View Post
        add to Changelog (20180119):
        - no 3D support, no AnTuTu 3D tests, no 3D games => same problem with stock version, maybe try another or wait to new build

proof tested with nano can see here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D6O0CZKNv7rSsuqT2

same situation on same version for VORKE Z6
        previous version Nexus_GT1_Nano_NHG47L-20171125.img works fine
        i reported those errors to vorke team but could you be mores specific about no 3D support ? no 3D games ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

i reported those errors to vorke team but could you be mores specific about no 3D support ? no 3D games ?
          more specific hmm... just burn latest fw, install AnTuTu 3d bench and run. Is it same box as TX9PRO and same issue reported before: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...202#post704202

It will be maybe just some build.prop or .rc file switch. Secondly they forgot implement LiveWallpapers in their nougat builds, which is also very missing. Vorke_Z6-20171221 and Vorke_Z6-20171110 too.
          But if you are in contact with them, another performance issue is this: http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=703737 > H.264 multicast FullHD stream in native decoding after few minutes or hours on auto screen resolution (1080p60Hz). Mentioned before here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...082#post704082

Comment

FEverything seems to work good so far on my s/n AX12 box. The only problem I'm having is my Bluetooth keyboard pairs fine, but does not function. It worked perfect on the original stock rom that came on the device.
            Last edited by skinzaholic; 01-24-2018, 04:54.

Comment

hello, I saw that there is 2 version Stock and nano she is the difference because the stock is bigger? in November I took the one the Nexus_GT1_TVStock_NHG47L-20171125, for my cool MB2 identical to the Beelink GT1! thank you and sorry for the derangement

Comment

Four of the cores (5-8) are reduced to 1 GHz

Comment

Originally posted by mandepsi View Post
                  Four of the cores (5-8) are reduced to 1 GHz
                  Last edited by JoseM; 01-24-2018, 23:26.

Comment

USB-HD js running constant.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for this ROM. Best one so far for my GT1 - 1080p DTS / DD videos working on Krypton Kodi, SPMC and Media Players.
                      Just one request can you please make it possible to make add on your next release; the possibility to have an active wifi and lan connection simultaneously? Some apps require an active wifi connection to the network (it does not detect the LAN as an active connection). The specific app in question is "Samba Filesharing for Android"

Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry, I don't think that's possible. I seem to remember a long time ago that someone found a workaround using a 3rd-party app (but I believe root was required).
                    Working...
                    X