Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there really no one that has a clue why the Kodi addons Artwork Beef and Artwork Downloader refuse to write to my external hd? Is this a restriction of the nano rom, Nougat or what? And can it be fixed? Other apps are able to write to my external hd. So I have no idea why Kodi doesn't since it has all needed permissions.

I've tried almost all options I found on the internet the last two days, but haven't become one step further in the process. I hope someone is willing to answer. Or is this forum some kind of special member club where newbies are being ignored? I hope it's not. But I can't imagine that no one has experienced this issue before...

Regards

Comment

Magendanz, thank you for this great rom. I'm really enjoying the stock rom experience!

I'm tryin to use this rom without gapps, but unfortunately ExtShared and ExtServices are not included in the rom. Is it okay to use ExtShared and ExtServices from Pure Nexus rom 7.1.2_r24 for Pixel XL?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        The ROM has GoogleExtShared and GoogleExtServices, which are supersets of the AOSP versions.

Guest commented
      02-11-2018, 01:28
      Yes, I believe that the Beelink OEM bootloader in the GT1_70xD0 firmware releases have been modified to recognize the full 3GB, but I don't know if we can mix and match that with the boot and system images in this ROM, since it's based on a Shiningwoth release. It might be worth a try, but I don't have one for testing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am ready to give it a try, is this a process similar to the one I made to convert the Vorke Z6 to the Vorke Z6 Plus / Tanix TX9 Pro?
      It´s annoying to have a box with 3 GB with only two being recognized, I suppose it´s not a question of the tools not showing 3 GB but in fact we lose 1GB, right?
      cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
        Guest commented
        02-11-2018, 01:28
        Yes, I believe that the Beelink OEM bootloader in the GT1_70xD0 firmware releases have been modified to recognize the full 3GB, but I don't know if we can mix and match that with the boot and system images in this ROM, since it's based on a Shiningwoth release. It might be worth a try, but I don't have one for testing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am ready to give it a try, is this a process similar to the one I made to convert the Vorke Z6 to the Vorke Z6 Plus / Tanix TX9 Pro?
        It´s annoying to have a box with 3 GB with only two being recognized, I suppose it´s not a question of the tools not showing 3 GB but in fact we lose 1GB, right?
        cheers
        try this doubt it will work though, 706D bootloader Bloader706D0H!.zip

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

try this doubt it will work though, 706D bootloader [ATTACH]n710681[/ATTACH]
          no it didn't, the box didn't boot up

I just install it via TWRP on top of Magendanz rom, I suppose this was the procedure, right?

it's very annoying to send 1GB to the trash
          Last edited by Alianato; 02-23-2018, 10:12.

Comment

what I did in the other rom was to recreate the rom using the "UBOOT.USB", "DDR.USB" and "bootloader.PARTITION" from the vendor stock firmware
            do you think it's worth a trial with that method?

Comment

what I did in the other rom was to recreate the rom using the "UBOOT.USB", "DDR.USB" and "bootloader.PARTITION" from the vendor stock firmware
              do you think it's worth a trial with that method?
              What you just flashed was the same thing, burn image might help though worth a try

Comment

What you just flashed was the same thing, burn image might help though worth a try
                Now it boots but the screen turns completely green (solid green)
                Last edited by Alianato; 02-23-2018, 13:05.

Comment

Kodi 17.6 keep on freezing, anyone has solutions to the problem?

Comment

Now it boots but the screen turns completely green (solid green)
                    Have you tried with just swapping "bootloader.PARTITION"

Comment

Have you tried with just swapping "bootloader.PARTITION"
                      no, but I will

update: nops, solid green, this color must love me
                      Last edited by Alianato; 02-23-2018, 21:34.

Comment

Anyone knows where is miracast app?

Comment

Originally posted by mechaone View Post
                          @Magendanz

Thank you so much for your work on this. I dropped this gem into my SN:A706 GT1U, and it fits beautifully. The system says I have 2gb ram when the device has 3gb, but that's no problem. Vastly more stable that factory FW, I love it.

Is live wallpaper permanently broken in these 7.1.2 ROMs, or more likely a user error on my behalf? I cant set up any of my live wallpapers.

Either way, you're my hero! Thanks, Magendanz'!!!
                          hi, i have a A706 GT1 Ultimate too. i have problem about online videos. only youtube works well but others like facebook,periscope,twitch etc. cant play videos. videos freezes but sound is okey. i have loaded nexus nano rom like u and still it has the same problem. Do u have any problem like mine? can it play periscope, twitch videos well?

Comment

Originally posted by Thusem

hi, i have a A706 GT1 Ultimate too. i have problem about online videos. only youtube works well but others like facebook,periscope,twitch etc. cant play videos. videos freezes but sound is okey. i have loaded nexus nano rom like u and still it has the same problem. Do u have any problem like mine? can it play periscope, twitch videos well?
                            Can't help much. I don't use apps that stream live video feeds, such as Periscope or Twitch. Nor do I use Facebook at all.
                            Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                            Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                            uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                            iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                            Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Originally posted by mechaone View Post
                              Can't help much. I don't use apps that stream live video feeds, such as Periscope or Twitch. Nor do I use Facebook at all.
                              not just apps even a movie on web browser freezes.
                              can u try periscope pls? i need feedback. i sent mail to customer service, i want to add more information. thanks alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X