Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have an archive of your previous releases? For me the 20171108 or even the 20170825 ROM where just so much smoother. No problems at all, my Air Remote understood simple things like powering on but more important, no freezes or lags with Kodi. I unfortunately deleted them and could pull off my hairs...

Comment

Originally posted by jamespmi View Post
    Do you have an archive of your previous releases? For me the 20171108 or even the 20170825 ROM where just so much smoother. No problems at all, my Air Remote understood simple things like powering on but more important, no freezes or lags with Kodi. I unfortunately deleted them and could pull off my hairs...
    All that was found especially for you bro. Nexus nano & stock 25.08.2017 -
    https://mega.nz/#F!MmYnyZhI!1s6uM31zhcr1eugoCAH0kA and nexus nano & stock 19.11.2017 -
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

does this rom work with the GT1 Ultimate version A706DSCH ?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post
        does this rom work with the GT1 Ultimate version A706DSCH ?
        Thanks
        I have also a GT1 Ultimate (A706DSBF8...) and suffering FREEZES watching TV in Kodi.

I have a 2/16 running GT1 OTA-SCV11-GT1.zip and all is good. I needed another one.

I bought a GT1 Ultimate

I flashed SCV1-GT1_Ultimate... bricked.
        I flashed GT1_313M0_AP6255... bricked.

Now runnig Nexus_GT1_Nano_NHG47L-20180119.img and like it but FREEZE.
        Afraid of BRICKS

Thank you all

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Buldozer31 View Post
            All that was found especially for you bro. Nexus nano & stock 25.08.2017 -
            https://mega.nz/#F!MmYnyZhI!1s6uM31zhcr1eugoCAH0kA and nexus nano & stock 19.11.2017 -
            https://mega.nz/#F!4q5XkJaZ!T7WQ5_FONlEmA2YuzZNi3w
            Thank you so very much... !!!

Comment

Thank you for your great ROM. I am on this ROM now with my Himedia H7 IV box. Everything is fantastic except the RTL8211E Ethernet card out of work. How can I deal with it, I am a newbie. Thank you for your time.

Comment

hello everyone! on the Vorke Z6 support page I have found the new ROM from 26.01.2018 with some good changes:
                Change log:
                1. Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
                2. Repair blurred image when booting.
                3. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
                4. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
                5. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
                6. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
                7. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on. 8. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.
                Dear Magendanz, please make the update of your Nexus ROM!!! Thanks so much!!!
                Last edited by lexar4ik; 04-18-2018, 11:51.

Comment

Hi there.
                  Could someone please tell me how to get cursor to move in TWRP Recovery. I am using Rii Bluetooth keyboard and standard remote to navigate but in recovery none of them are working.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PalkiZulu View Post
                    Hi there.
                    Could someone please tell me how to get cursor to move in TWRP Recovery. I am using Rii Bluetooth keyboard and standard remote to navigate but in recovery none of them are working.
                    Thanks
                    Use a USB keyboard. Works fine

Comment

Originally posted by PalkiZulu View Post
                      Hi there.
                      Thanks
                      use the USB wired / wireless mouse / keyboard... it is better to use the USB connector near the micro-SD card slot...

Comment

WOW !

This rom (v20171125) is the best !!!
                        In my experience, among all the others customized roms, this one produces the most crisp & vivid colors, specially deeper blacks (probably it's the only one that truly implements full-range or deep-color mode).
                        Guest you are really talented !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onassis View Post
                          WOW !

This rom (v20171125) is the best !!!
                          In my experience, among all the others customized roms, this one produces the most crisp & vivid colors, specially deeper blacks (probably it's the only one that truly implements full-range or deep-color mode).
                          Guest you are really talented !!!
                          Hi, tested against latest version (20180119) ?

Comment

Hello everyone,

does anyone know what to do when you can't get past the android setup screen? I installed the nexus stock rom via SD card, it boots up but as soon as i want to get past the 2nd android setup screen, it just goes back to the first page of the setup screen where you have to choose the language etc.

Is it because I installed it with SD card, I cant use USB burning tool, that program always get stuck at 2%

regards

Comment

Originally posted by nawrejin View Post
                              Hello everyone,

does anyone know what to do when you can't get past the android setup screen? I installed the nexus stock rom via SD card, it boots up but as soon as i want to get past the 2nd android setup screen, it just goes back to the first page of the setup screen where you have to choose the language etc.

Is it because I installed it with SD card, I cant use USB burning tool, that program always get stuck at 2%

regards
                              Hello,

I had the same problem when I flashed this to my gt1 ultimate, latest edition sn: b706db, it kept restarting the setup wizard. I guessed because of no network. But it also happened with cable. So my guess is he cannot show the wifi setup because the chip is not compatible. Km6335 i think. I hoped it would work bacause on page 1 it said many other driverd also included :-)

I now us the alvatech rom for the newer boxes on the ultimate forums without problems. But I'm also plagued by the fake ram :-(

Best regards,
                              Wouter

Comment

Working...
                              X