Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woutch View Post

But I'm also plagued by the fake ram :-(
    Thanks for the heads up Wouter, I have no clue what wifi-chip I have

I will try alvatech then

btw on my box it said it had 2789 MB of ram, almost 3G

Comment

Originally posted by nawrejin View Post

Thanks for the heads up Wouter, I have no clue what wifi-chip I have

I will try alvatech then

btw on my box it said it had 2789 MB of ram, almost 3G
      Yeah, mine does too. But if you read some posts on the ultimate forums you see that this is false. And the new rom from alvatech shows the correct number.

Greetz

Comment

Hi! I tried to flash the rom to Alfawise S92 with sd card but when i try to boot into recovery mode for 1 second shows me the android icon with a small bar under of it and after the screen was black! Now is always black and the blue light open! Can you help me? I tried everything!

Comment

Originally posted by savvasg24 View Post
          Hi! I tried to flash the rom to Alfawise S92 with sd card but when i try to boot into recovery mode for 1 second shows me the android icon with a small bar under of it and after the screen was black! Now is always black and the blue light open! Can you help me? I tried everything!
          I too cannot boot into recovery.
          I flashed this rom with the burning tool and everything is fine, but how to boot into TWRP?
          I tried through apps but no luck, I too see black screen after the 1st icon.
          Anyone?

Comment

I replaced manually the file inside the BT 9377 audio fix from Alvatech Rom and works. (on my gt1 ultimate, chip 9377 using magendaz ROM 20171125), now Bluetooth audio don't stutter.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to know! Thanks!

Install this rom 3 days ago and it seems ok for my needs.

Some questions:
            - When i open Kodi and watch video, how to remove on the top, hour, BT, etc,etc? Its annoying......
            - How to create on "desktop" one single page instead of 2? Hope you uderstand what i mean...

Thank you!

Comment

- slide top bar to the top with mouse.
              - remove or move the all things on second page to the first page. empty page will automatically removed or with long click you see the pages slide to top will remove empty page.

Comment

Thank you!

Gonna try that!

Comment

I've installed it to my S92, everything working great, but I cannot upgrade playstore. How to fix that?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is actually a "feature" of the Shiningworth OEM firmware releases. To fix it, you've actually got to edit their code out of the framework, which is non-trivial.

Should I flash latest gapps with twrp?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's already done. You could refresh if you wanted, though. There's just a fix you've got to make to the OpenGApps install script so that it doesn't treat the box as a slot A/B partition layout.

Where I can find the fix?

Comment

Originally posted by aelfc(larissa) View Post
                    Where I can find the fix?
                    Comment out the following in installer.sh:

Code:
                    # _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                    #                      Detect A/B partition layout https://source.android.com/devices/tech/ota/ab_updates
                    #if [ -n "$(cat /proc/cmdline | grep slot_suffix)" ];
                    #then
                    #  device_abpartition=true
                    #  SYSTEM=/system/system
                    #  VENDOR=/vendor/vendor
                    #else
                      device_abpartition=false
                      SYSTEM=/system
                      VENDOR=/vendor
                    #fi

Comment

Okay., because my OneDrive cap got lowered to 30GB when my annual O365 subscription expired a few days ago, I'm going to do a pre-release through the FreakTab archive site for now. This will be updated with faster links when I'm bumped back up sometime in the next 48 hours.

Important Note: The underlying OEM firmware seems to be only compatible with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate LPN1 hardware. There's considerable risk to flashing this on older hardware revisions. (I had to do a Mask ROM Mode recovery on my Alfawise S92.)

Changelog (20190223):
                      • Based on latest OEM firmware release for the GT1 Ultimate LPN1 (GT1_710N1)
                      • Live Wallpaper service (and factory live wallpapers) are restored to Nano and Stock builds
                      • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 using minimal OMNI twrp-8.1 branch and latest OEM kernel
                      • Latest build from Open GApps (20190224)
                      Download:

Comment

Note:
                        • To show the navigation bar on these latest Nano and Stock (non-ATV) builds, just drag the mouse up from the bottom edge of the screen.

Comment

Question:

On Kodi, i cant use up/down button to navigate on files inside PC folder.....(right button to mouse).

Apart that, very happy to use this rom....the only donwside, some Mkv files i notice a little framerate, but not very much...

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                          X