Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Guest google wallpaper app cant change wallpaper automatically. how can change wallpaper automatically.

sorry i didnt see the last 20190223 version. can i use this version on my h96 pro + v2.2?
    Last edited by Agronur; 04-20-2019, 12:03.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I really can't say whether the ROM will work on devices that I haven't tested (and don't have). If they're based on the same Amlogic hardware reference board, then the odds are good. However, they still may use a different wireless chipset or IR remote codes.

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
    Okay., because my OneDrive cap got lowered to 30GB when my annual O365 subscription expired a few days ago, I'm going to do a pre-release through the FreakTab archive site for now. This will be updated with faster links when I'm bumped back up sometime in the next 48 hours.

Important Note: The underlying OEM firmware seems to be only compatible with the Beelink GT1 Ultimate LPN1 hardware. There's considerable risk to flashing this on older hardware revisions. (I had to do a Mask ROM Mode recovery on my Alfawise S92.)

Changelog (20190223):
    • Based on latest OEM firmware release for the GT1 Ultimate LPN1 (GT1_710N1)
    • Live Wallpaper service (and factory live wallpapers) are restored to Nano and Stock builds
    • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 using minimal OMNI twrp-8.1 branch and latest OEM kernel
    • Latest build from Open GApps (20190224)
    does this mean it does not work for alfawise s92?

Comment

Hi Guest ,

I have Bricked my box Mini M8S Pro which i had installed Beelink GT1 firmware GT1_709N0 and it worked good, but when I upgraded to GT1_710N1 the box has stop working. I now cant connect to my PC Laptop 10 Windows, because is not recognizing and I cant boot it from SD Card. Box has light signal Blue but nothing shows on TV. So please can you help me save my favorit box? Please!

Sincerely
      Abazinho

Comment

Links are dead :/ Anyone got the files and can upload them again ?

Comment

All links dead
          Any chance to have a valid link to download this rom?

Comment

Working...
          X