Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks it worked

Comment

If anyone wants to try out a prerelease build of the GT1 Nano Nexus ROM based on the new GT1_705N0 for QCA9377 that was posted today, here's a link:

Nexus_GT1_705N0_Nano_NHG47L-20171101.img

Note that this borrows heavily from the VideoStrong V0619 release that fixed many bugs, especially for the Android TV variant (which is also forthcoming). It's also no longer using the ShiningWorth All-in-One ROM, so I will need to release an update for the AMPAK wireless chipsets.

Comment

Anyone who can help me? Bought an H96 yesterday and in the Android platform the remote is acting strange (ie I have to press to the right 5-10 times for it to move one step). In the apps though (I've been able to start Kodi) it works fine. How to resolve the issue?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you're on the wrong forum topic. This custom ROM is for the Beelink GT1 or Alfawise S92.

buenos días megendanz, tengo una pregunta en la versión preliminar de #77, se corrige los problemas conocido de la versión anterior que eran problema de conexión y Bluetooth

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Sadly, it doesn't. It's got the same Bluetooth audio issue and WiFi is very spotty. The underlying GT1_705N0 OEM firmware is probably using the same QCA9377 wireless drivers that were used in the TX8 Max beta. That's why I haven't done an official roll-out.

I have registered on Freaktab just to thank you,
        I have succesfully installed the standard package on my GT1 utlimate.

Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Komagain View Post
          I have registered on Freaktab just to thank you,
          I have succesfully installed the standard package on my GT1 utlimate.

Great!
          this firmware work with GT1 ultimate ?
          MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post

this firmware work with GT1 ultimate ?
            Yes!, on mine it did.

Comment

Changelog (20171108):
              • New system apps and framework from M8S Pro, but still built on the All-in-One TX8 Max kernel and foundation.
              • Added additional option (Sleep) to global action menu that displays when you press and hold the Power button.
              • Fixed Bluetooth audio stuttering problem. (Have confirmed on QCA9377 wireless chipset, but not AP6255.)
              • Fixed issue with external storage not showing up in some applications.
              • A new set of OEM-specific options are available in Settings, particularly with Display and Dolby/DTS features in Sound.
              • Removed attempt to launch voice assist on Back button long press. (Only valid for watches)
              • Added support for all HID devices (e.g. remotes, gamepads, etc.) on latest Nougat firmware for Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield TV & Xiamoi Mi Box
              • The navigation bar can now be shown or hidden via the setting in Settings->Display->Statusbar.
              • The Terminal app now shows only after being enabled in Settings->Developer Options.
              • Releasing as OTA updates (.zip file) as well as Amlogic burn packages (.img file)
              • Latest build from Open GApps (20171108)
              Download:

Comment

amigo magendanz buenos días, que sorpresa tan agradable para empezar el día, apenas llegue a la casa la descargo para instalarla y probar esta maravillosa rom gracias

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Con gusto! (And we've now exhausted my 2 years of high school Spanish.)

Has anyone tried this ROM with the Tanix TX9 Pro? I don't have one yet, but am considering buying one to use with this ROM. From what I gather, the TX9 Pro should have the following specs:
                • q201 board
                • 3GB DDR3 RAM
                • 32GB storage
                • AP6255 or QCA9377 wireless
                I think it should work, but wanted to check if anyone has already tried it. I don't expect the front LED display to work, but that's OK.

Would also appreciate any experience (success or fail) with the Vorke Z6 or Tanix TX92. Seems to be very similar to the TX9 Pro, but with DDR4 RAM.

Thanks.

Comment

thank you for this great rom, I am really enjoying it.

I found two problems on 20171108, bluetooth is not working on A912 version (doesn't turn on), so as wi-fi (it scans but cannot connect)

thank you for your hard work!

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, one of my problems with building this all-in-one ROM is that I don't have a AP6255 box for testing. (My GT1 Ultimate AP6255 was bricked in early development.) Let me see what I can do, though.

Hi Magendanz
                  Very good rom, all working but shut down button function as a reboot and restart, anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You mean the Power Off option that you get from the quick access menu on long-press of the Power button? That one is working as expected for me. It also seems to work fine when you re-assign the Shutdown function to short-press in Settings.

Thanks Magendanz I tried but sometimes still reboot to restart instead of shut down, no big deal I just unplug the power cord and regardless still the best and easiest ROM so far. Now that Beelink introduced the 707, I am waiting for your OTA upgrade.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My next update will be based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware, not the GT1_707N0.

Hi Guys,
                  i've just installed the nano version . i have an issue with Luncher. I'm not able to switch from google Now Luncher to an other one.
                  I've installed Nova Luncher and also Lighthome Luncher but It does not accept. How to do please?
                  thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Open More Settings and search for "Launcher" or "Home". Sometimes you need to reboot for the Package Manager to update the dropdown of available launchers in the Settings app.

I've already tried your advise but No way. Not working . I think Lighthome Launcher v 1.1.1 isn't compatible with Android 7.
                  Can I Ask you if you have a link for Lighthome launcher compatible with Andoird 7 ?
                  thanks
                  Last edited by aak82; 11-11-2017, 16:58.

Comment

Working...
                  X