Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not working

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post
      Not working
      works now.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

works now.
        Which one is the file for Beelink GT1? Are ok those named q201? Because links directly select the q201 files...

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Because this custom ROM is built on the All-in-One ROM, it will work on any device based on the Amlogic q201 reference board...including the Beelink GT1. I just named it appropriately.

Hello

would like to know if there is a good management of the ram in order to avoid the cached under kodi or other relative to the Rom stock beelink

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I suspect the RAM management is identical to all the other Android Nougat firmware, but please try it out and let us know how it goes.

hello!!!
        so!! the best is to go under Roma nano customs?

Comment

working good but no HD sound (DTS-HD, Dolby TD) same as pervious release. is there any solution?

Comment

Bluetooth audio stutter in latest November 19 release is always present and super bad. Is it possibe for you to revert BT audio back to November 8?

Edit: The BT stutter wasn't there on Nov 8th. I did use it for 4 days and I have to use BT headphones when my girlfriend goes to sleep every night. I'm sure its just a coincidence in my case.
            Last edited by l30ns; 11-25-2017, 11:01. Reason: Because I didn't know how to comment on the comment left by @Magendanz :-)

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe the Bluetooth audio stutter was still present in that Nov 8th build. (I spent all of last Sunday trying to troubleshoot, and the problem surfaces quite unpredictably.)

Can we hide status bar in this?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              If you want to enable the auto-hide feature on the status bar, just set persist.sys.windowFullscreen=true in the build.prop.

Working great ! Thanks !
            The only thing that is missing for me is an option to "reboot update" and launch Libreelec (for now I'm doing it with terminal). I've try several app but they need to be root.

Comment

Hi link is not working it says This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I just tried all four links in the OP download section and they're working fine for me. Which link were you having trouble with?

Thank you for your reply, I tried all of them Magendanz

Comment

its working now dunno what happend before.

Comment

But that requires root, any way to achieve the same using some app?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It doesn't necessarily require root. You can use the TWRP File Manager to replace the file. Or, you could use TWRP Terminal and just type:

echo "persist.sys.windowFullscreen=true" >> /system/build.prop

This will create a double entry for that setting, but I believe the last one wins.

All links are down ?
                  I tried on different broswers and same result:
                  "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
                  PS: also android tv version links are not available.

Comment

Changelog (20171125):
                    • Removed LED status service and references to supporting controller in the device tree. Should be smoother now.
                    • Removed battery charge icon from status bar.
                    • Cleaned up text in Settings->Display, clarifying language and fixing misspellings.
                    • Latest build from Open GApps (20171125)
                    Known Bugs:
                    • I'm still seeing some stuttering with Bluetooth audio.
                    • Clicking on Vision Settings in the setup wizard will launch an unsupported activity in Settings.
                    • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
                    Download:

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Note: I looked into the S/PDIF descriptors in the device tree, and they matched those in the GT1_707N0 firmware exactly. So, I'm not sure why that wouldn't be working.
                  Working...
                  X