Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All links are down ?
    I tried on different broswers and same result:
    "This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
    PS: also android tv version links are not available.

Comment

Isnt S/PDIF max for DTS all above have to go through HDMI Btw i installled this on my Beelink GT1 Ultimate 32gb and i must say its the best rom ive seen in a long time, so keep up the good work =)

P.s send you a small donation.
      Last edited by himanen; 11-28-2017, 00:48.
      [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Marco! I also run audio through the HDMI cable, and so haven't been running into the S/PDIF issues. Seems like I'm going to have to dig up an old TOSLINK cable and hook it up to my A/V receiver.

Hi! I've tried both these ROMs and the TVstock version that you have in the other post om my GT1 Ultimate. They work, but all 3 have the same issue. After 2-nd or 3-rd boot the screen blinks constantly, and some times with pink and green colors. Everything else is ok. If yoy reboot, then after 10 times it may boot properly. Why could that be?

Comment

Hi Opontios,
        I have a GT1 ultimate AX25 version and i never had such issues .
        and I think I tried all the superceleron, tillaz and finally the last full package of this thread .
        The sole issue I had was between the pre last android TV version from Megadanz ROOTED and this one that makes my GT1 bricked.
        i could fix the issue with USB full upload
        I suspect a HW issue on your side
        good luck
        philippe

Comment

Originally posted by Philbra View Post
          Hi Opontios,
          I have a GT1 ultimate AX25 version and i never had such issues .
          and I think I tried all the superceleron, tillaz and finally the last full package of this thread .
          The sole issue I had was between the pre last android TV version from Megadanz ROOTED and this one that makes my GT1 bricked.
          i could fix the issue with USB full upload
          I suspect a HW issue on your side
          good luck
          philippe
          Thanks for the answer. The thing is that I had the same issue wit stock fimware, but non with all of them. Versions 701NO, 702NO and 703NO were fine. On 704NO and 705NO I had this problem. No, after trying the Nexus projects ROMs, I'm on 707NO, and till now no problem. Don't no what to suspect.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, all,
            I use this Rom ( full package) and I noticed that there is no way to have Dolby 5.1 but just stereo while it is working correctly with the same movie with Kodi.

My equipment is :
            Sonos BAR + Bass + 2 rear speakers. I configured audio on HDMI ( passthrough) and I have an small box that takes audio from HDMI to optical.

when I use Kodi, the signal is recognised as 5+1. So the hardware is Ok
            but when I just use standard readers (VLC, BSPLAYER, etc...) the audio is always recognised as stereo.

i will try to use directly the optical output to morrow.

Is there any specific configuration to have Dolby 5.1 working with any standard android application ? While it is working with Kodi !

thank you by advance

PHILIPPE

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              You might want to try setting ro.platform.support.dolby=false in the build.prop just to ensure that's passed through to your AV receiver without decoding.

Hi Magendanz, OneDrive with firmware is not available

Comment

Hi, I'm really interested in using this ROM. Can it be installed using CWM ROM manager directly on the device using an SD card? Has anyone tried this method? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Magendanz, all,
                I use this Rom ( full package) and I noticed that there is no way to have Dolby 5.1 but just stereo while it is working correctly with the same movie with Kodi.

My equipment is :
                Sonos BAR + Bass + 2 rear speakers. I configured audio on HDMI ( passthrough) and I have an small box that takes audio from HDMI to optical.

when I use Kodi, the signal is recognised as 5+1. So the hardware is Ok
                but when I just use standard readers (VLC, BSPLAYER, etc...) the audio is always recognised as stereo.

i will try to use directly the optical output to morrow.

Is there any specific configuration to have Dolby 5.1 working with any standard android application ? While it is working with Kodi !

thank you by advance

PHILIPPE
                Hi I have tried to modify the prop file as advised but it does not change anything ( not best, not worst)
                i have succeeded to have Dolby 5.1 outside Kodi with VLC ( finally) and archos as well as with internal reader from es Explorer.
                but reader such as BSPLAYER MXPLAYER do not want to provide 5.1 and give just Stereo

same for Youtube: i tested vidéo Dolby file that just give stéréo while they give 5.1 from my blueray Sony reader that gives access to YouTube. So it can work but not with beelink

any help appreciated

philippe

Comment

" Now based on TX8 Max OEM firmware (20170815) "

@ MagMan... I'm running this on GT1 ax912.
                  Stuck in an animated boot loop. Will not reset to recovery, Appears to ignore external drives.
                  This is a bootloader issue, yes?

How to break or erase it, to force a file via SD?
                  Any file that can interrupt that sequence?
                  Delaying HDMI connect does cause temporary interference to the process.
                  A green screen flash happens usually.
                  Any options available ?

"...boot animation, not a bootloader issue. You should still be able to hold the reset switch in when connecting power to boot to recovery"

Guest that yields a static Nexus screen, and eventually green partial screen flash.Nothing else.
                  Back in Black. I did switch plasmas. Used a clean SD card with only TW RP recovery image. Holding reset, applied power giving about 10 seconds I plugged in HDMI... Within a few seconds in recovery. Then did a factory wipe. Viola!
                  system and all components loaded up as if before.
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 11-30-2017, 02:56.
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

@Magendaz
                    Could you please update the links for the ROMs? They are all broken. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      @Magendaz
                      Do you have an account? I believe you have to sign up for access
                      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        @Magendaz
                        i had the same issue ... GT1 bricked with boot load error. I could fix it with a new full download via USB with the last stock F/W 707 from beelink.
                        but instead of push the start after USB connection, I push start before and I made a full erase.
                        Then I could use the OTA with Magendaz F/W and restart from O

Good luck

Philippe

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Do you have an account? I believe you have to sign up for access
                          I have an outlook account. How do I sign up to have access to the ROMs? In the past, I was able to download these ROMs. However, they seem offline now.

​​​​​​​PS: Link to ROMs is online again

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, I don't think it's a matter of having an account, since I was able to download anonymously using a guest account on a clean PC. It seems that OneDrive is just being flaky.

Remember that there's always the archive site available here: http://freaktab.org/3~f
                            (Unfortunately, it's much slower.)

i had the same issue ... GT1 bricked with boot load error. I could fix it with a new full download via USB with the last stock F/W 707 from beelink.
                          but instead of push the start after USB connection, I push start before and I made a full erase.
                          Then I could use the OTA with Magendaz F/W and restart from O

Good luck

Philippe
                          What do you mean by same issue? You also had problems downloading the ROMs?

PS: Link to ROMs is online again

Comment

Working...
                          X