Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

You can use Build Prop Editor to edit/increase the LCD Density which is 240 at the minute. But bear in mind that if you increase it to anything near 320 which is the LCD Density of mibox, nexus player etc, u mite start having compatibility issues with some of ur apps.
    I did try. While the rom is rooted, i was not able to have any build prop tool editor working on the ATV device... It end up with a permission problem when it was time to overwrite the file. replaced the default root with supersu without success. What is the best way to modify the build.prop ?

Comment

@Magendanz, Hi so i have compared the dts files using beyond compare the only thing that sticks out is what is in the screenshot ive attatched, is this the code for the clock.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, there you go. Merge that segment in, compile to dtb using dtc, merge to a partition image using dtbTool, and flash it. See if it works!

Originally posted by loloweb View Post

I did try. While the rom is rooted, i was not able to have any build prop tool editor working on the ATV device... It end up with a permission problem when it was time to overwrite the file. replaced the default root with supersu without success. What is the best way to modify the build.prop ?
      Am suprised u are having a problem editing the build prop. I have edited mine (this particular custom rom) severally without issues. Simply download BUILD PROP EDITOR apk from the APKPURE store or APTOIDE store and edit your build prop with. The rom is already rooted, so i dont really know why you want to replace it with supersu.

Comment

Originally posted by killer0692 View Post
        Hello
        I have installed and its à good update.
        But i cant find external sd with es file or ppsspp
        And i cant change my remote keyboard To azerty
        Hello i have one more problem... When i use vstream on kodi, it fc when i want to watch stream video.

​​​​​​Thank for help
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Am suprised u are having a problem editing the build prop. I have edited mine (this particular custom rom) severally without issues. Simply download BUILD PROP EDITOR apk from the APKPURE store or APTOIDE store and edit your build prop with. The rom is already rooted, so i dont really know why you want to replace it with supersu.
          Well look like the initial tool i used deleted the default Build.prop. After several reboot, and then moving to supersu, there was no file in system folder, one more reboot, i finally bricked the ROM... After a full reflash with usb burner, I just install a root file explorer, modify it easily, just save, and reboot... it works... Thanks ! I moved to a 320 density

One think i discovered when i moved the box to my PC for reflash i lost the WIFI (broken no network) so remain one issue : I have an AP6255, and it is not answering any more (no network). i make a try with the last beelink update 704 for AP 6255 - same status. No wifi network anymore. Don t know why. Not a big issue as i use ethernet. I will stop testing for today...

Comment

Originally posted by loloweb View Post

Well look like the initial tool i used deleted the default Build.prop. After several reboot, and then moving to supersu, there was no file in system folder, one more reboot, i finally bricked the ROM... After a full reflash with usb burner, I just install a root file explorer, modify it easily, just save, and reboot... it works... Thanks ! I moved to a 320 density

One think i discovered when i moved the box to my PC for reflash i lost the WIFI (broken no network) so remain one issue : I have an AP6255, and it is not answering any more (no network). i make a try with the last beelink update 704 for AP 6255 - same status. No wifi network anymore. Don t know why. Not a big issue as i use ethernet. I will stop testing for today...
            I think Magendanz mentioned something a while back about that wifi bug/issues. The wifi will come back on its own after a while, u don't need to do a thing.

Comment

Bug : Sdcard and usb stick are showed in the "App drawer > Files" app but not in other explorer:

EsExplorer or File Commander : Show USB stock, no sd card
              Kodi : no USB stick, no sd card

how to revert to previous version (Android 6.0) ?. it's seem to be impossible with sd card (usb card maker) : droid logo with a red cross

Comment

Hi everyone!
                It is possible tu use miracast with this version? Thx a lot

Comment

Bonjour Yves-Marie,
                  As-tu fais un essai avec une micro sd plutôt standard , pas de xd ou autres.
                  Quel port utilises tu ? utilise celui à l'arrière de la box.
                  Plutôt que de vouloir revenir à Android 6. fais plusieurs essais, cela fonctionne très bien chez moi !
                  A++

Comment

Guest for info I have tried the TX8 firmware you suggested on my GT1 and the "USB not found in Kodi" is not present in that ROM, ie. it works as it should.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is really odd, since I don't see any permissions changes between these builds when it comes to external storage. The fstabs are also identical. I'm beginning to think it may be a generic Android TV issue on Nougat.

Originally posted by dm15 View Post
                    Bonjour Yves-Marie,
                    As-tu fais un essai avec une micro sd plutôt standard , pas de xd ou autres.
                    Quel port utilises tu ? utilise celui à l'arrière de la box.
                    Plutôt que de vouloir revenir à Android 6. fais plusieurs essais, cela fonctionne très bien chez moi !
                    A++
                    Bonjour,

j'ai testé:
                    Utilisation du port usb derriere plutot que celui de coté ==> Nope
                    Utilisation d'une carte MicroSD 8go (formattée en FAT32) ==> Nope

Note : dans "Parcourir" avec Kodi, je trouve la carte SD montée dans "/storage" (/storage/EEEE-8888)
                    idem pour la clé usb : (/Storage/afadege8e5f)
                    Aucune n''est parcourable avec kodi :-[

Note 2 : je vais essayer de faire un Wipe complet (au cas où ..)
                    Note 3 : ma box est une cooleme MB3 (S912 / 2 go / 32 go Chipset wifi 9377) normalement toujours compatible avec les roms Beelink (android 6 SuperCeleron ok)

Comment

Nobody use "Smart IPTV" app ? Dont know why but on the last firmware the app doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by jeanlouis View Post
                        Nobody use "Smart IPTV" app ? Dont know why but on the last firmware the app doesn't work
                        try changing this line in build.prop to user from userdebug

ro.build.type=user

Comment

Last edited by tillaz87; 09-04-2017, 22:31.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

try changing this line in build.prop to user from userdebug

ro.build.type=user
                            still doesn't work :s

Comment

Working...
                            X