Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Magendanz,

Just a feedback on my try.
    First, I checked dmesg and found an issue on the loaded driver (6335):
    dhdsdio_download_code_file: Open firmware file failed /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin.bin
    the driver name is not correct, so I renamed /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin to /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin.bin
    after this modification the driver is loaded correctly :
    dhd_os_open_image: /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin.bin (543862 bytes) open success
    but the wifi doesn't work also, that's normal because I have AP6330 wifi chip.
    I tried to replace all files in /etc/wifi/6335/ with my driver extracted from my stock rom.
    it doesn't work also, the kernel detect that's an unregister wifi platform driver.
    it's a pitty...

my only way is to start from my stock rom but I am lost to build my own android tv version.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoops! It look like the Shiningworth detection code has a bug for AP6335. I'll pass that on.

@Magendaz Do I need anything to try to cast from chrome browser? I can't seem to find the box.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be a "Cast..." menu command in the corner menu, for Windows, Linux and Mac.

Does anybody know if HBO GO audio works on this ROM? On the GT1 ROM I can't get any audio on this app. Seems to be a known issue, but can't find resolution. Thanks.

Comment

CAn anyone please port this rom to Beelink AZW W95 android box?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        You'd need to port it from the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM for Amlogic p281 (S905W) reference board. Unfortunately, that's only supporting 720p user interface right now, so I haven't made it a priority. Everything looks so fuzzy.

Originally posted by jasonhelene View Post
      CAn anyone please port this rom to Beelink AZW W95 android box?
      im using 480cvbs mode only...720 would not suit my needs as im using an old tv

Comment

Hi
        I'm trying to update my beelink gt1, but with no success.

S/N A912BKBF2034

Error: E3004: this update package is intended only for Amlogic q201 reference board.

I tried zip metod from recovery.
        I don't have usb to usb. I tried with usb C to laptop and usb to beelink but didn't worked.

Any ideeas?
        Thx,
        Liviu

Comment

I have a GT1 Ultimate which serial number is B706DBEH20460. With the 20171125 version of the ROM, the Bluetooth doesn't work at all (it cannot be enabled in the settings). With the 20180119 version, the Bluetooth doesn't work for GT1 with "D0" in the S/N (AP6335 chip ?).

I don't find any trace of B706DB S/N online, it's quite weird as I've got multiple GT1 with this S/N, along with some A706DB. For reference, the Bluetooth in A706DBs works fine (with 20171125).

Comment

Originally posted by natinusala View Post
            I have a GT1 Ultimate With the 20180119 version, the Bluetooth doesn't work for GT1 with "D0" in the S/N (AP6335 chip ?).
            Can you give this a try for AP6335 also anyone with 9377

Flash in recovery
            Last edited by tillaz87; 02-25-2018, 02:18.

Comment

I don't see any difference, but there was an error when flashing ("unknown command []]") so I don't know if it was flashed properly.

About the B706 Serial Number, I don't have any idea of what it's supposed to be. I can't find any information about it, and when I try to flash the ROM (via sd card), the first time it takes ages to show the progress bar under the Upgrading logo, and subsequent installation hangs at 5% and never go through. WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work at all with the TVStock ROM (BT cannot be enabled, WiFi crashes the settings app).

HOWEVER after flashing your BTWIFI.zip on my B706 GT1, Bluetooth AND WiFi are working again. Good news, I guess ?

Comment

I don't see any difference, but there was an error when flashing ("unknown command []]") so I don't know if it was flashed properly.

About the B706 Serial Number, I don't have any idea of what it's supposed to be. I can't find any information about it, and when I try to flash the ROM (via sd card), the first time it takes ages to show the progress bar under the Upgrading logo, and subsequent installation hangs at 5% and never go through. WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work at all with the TVStock ROM (BT cannot be enabled, WiFi crashes the settings app).

HOWEVER after flashing your BTWIFI.zip on my B706 GT1, Bluetooth AND WiFi are working again. Good news, I guess ?
                What about this for 6335 https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9kq31cxm8...5WIFI.zip?dl=0

I have corrected this from dmesg from a 706DB

Code:
                 [   23.781518@1] dhdsdio_download_code_file: Open firmware file failed /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin.bin
                [   23.790551@1] _dhdsdio_download_firmware: dongle image file download failed
                [   23.797512@1] dhd_bus_devreset Failed to download binary to the dongle

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

What about this for 6335 https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9kq31cxm8...5WIFI.zip?dl=0

I have corrected this from dmesg from a 706DB

Code:
                   [ 23.781518@1] dhdsdio_download_code_file: Open firmware file failed /etc/wifi/6335/fw_bcm4339a0_ag.bin.bin
                  [ 23.790551@1] _dhdsdio_download_firmware: dongle image file download failed
                  [ 23.797512@1] dhd_bus_devreset Failed to download binary to the dongle
                  Hi,

I'm new and just aquired a G1 Ultimate with S/N B706D a couple of days ago. First think that I was missing is real ATV where your ROM came like the cherry on the cake. Only issue I've got was the Bluetooth not working which has been fixed by this zip correction.

I really appreciate the work you've made (registered just to say you thank you)

Sad to read you'll stop but I clearly understand and I'll be happy to install your final version when done (take your time and take care)

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, and I'm glad you got the Bluetooth to work. I'm not stopping, but I did just kick-off a campaign to return to the Washington state legislature, so I'm just not going to have as much spare time until November.

@tillaz87
                  to pleasure ...
                  I appreciate the work since the beginning

Comment

this should fix ap6335 https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbt5o1imox...I_FIX.zip?dl=0

Comment

It's unclear for me which S/N are using AP6335 ? Is it A706D0 ? Or B706DB ? Or both ?

Comment

It's unclear for me which S/N are using AP6335 ? Is it A706D0 ? Or B706DB ? Or both ?
                        B706DB for sure has AP6335 as that's what the user on my thread has, who provided the logs for me to fix

EDIT:

The zip should fix both, with all others still working

Comment

Working...
                        X