Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome ROM, beetween this and the http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate which is better in terms of performance? Thank you!

Comment

I'll try on wednesday and let you know, thanks !

Comment

Good evening all. Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can i add/remove apps shortcuts from home screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Samekas View Post
          Awesome ROM, beetween this and the http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate which is better in terms of performance? Thank you!
          Best to just try them and decide your self

Comment

Hi, Magendanz, fine! Many thanks for the rom, but I want to install on Yoka TV, I saw by the comments what does not work Wifi and Bluetooth, do you have any solution for this ..? Appreciate!

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              You've got to replace the wireless chipset drivers, which is unfortunately non-trivial in Android. I don't know what the Yoka TV is using, but this ROM includes quite a collection already.

The latest ZIP you linked didn't work for me (Bluetooth working but not WiFi), while the first one worked fine.

I have another question regarding B706 models, do you know why they cannot be powered down programmatically ? "reboot -p now" and "halt" commands both reboot it. Is that possible that they added this to prevent accidental shutdowns (because you know, there is no power button) ?

edit : TWRP's power off button works fine though
            edit2 : I now have a A706 which I cannot power off and AP6335, I think they were wrong on the S/N of this one
            Last edited by natinusala; 02-28-2018, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Chebur View Post
              Good evening all. Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can i add/remove apps shortcuts from home screen?
              Hi everyone, you should use Tv App Repo from the play store

Comment

hello every ones i had install this rom on my mini m8s pro 3g ram ddr4 / 32 g rom and it work perfectly two days ago thanks a lot to sir Magendanz

Comment

Never mind, problem solved.
                  Last edited by giokou; 03-10-2018, 19:12.

Comment

Burn it on a COOLEME MB2 and it’s so great so far. Just tested couple hours.
                    My biggest problem with stock rom was an issue on Plex with pass through audio and it’s gone.
                    Everything is so much better. Speed, look and feel, navigation. Stock remote working with mouse mode, wifi ok, rj45 ok, didn’t try to connect a Bluetooth device cuz I don’t have but a MacBook is visible I guess it should work.
                    The hardware on that box is pretty good but I didn’t know it was so good before ur rom. I really have a new and powerful box with your work so I sent u 10 usd that’s the minimum compares to the changes to me.
                    Hardware is definitely not everything and can’t realize how bad the stock rom was.

Comment

Hya I have a alfawise s92.
                      Running SCV5 superceleron.
                      What link to download?
                      How to install?
                      Not in the mood to brick my box
                      Thanks

Comment

hi everyone. i have a question for recommendation bar. can i change youtube recommendations for specific list. i dont like my country top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by TechGTX View Post
                          Hya I have a alfawise s92.
                          Running SCV5 superceleron.
                          What link to download?
                          How to install?
                          Not in the mood to brick my box
                          Thanks
                          Please help???

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                            I think I've got a workaround for the Bluetooth audio stutter on the Longsys LTM8830.

It seems the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware does a runtime check to determine the wireless chipset, then loads a Broadcom (libbt-vendor.so) or Qualcomm (libbt-vendor-qcom.so) Bluetooth vendor library depending on the results. Currently, it's getting the match wrong for the Longsys LTM8830, which is a Qualcomm QCA9377 clone.

To correct this on an affected device:

1. Reboot into TWRP Recovery and mount the System partition.
                            2. Open TWRP File Manager and delete /system/vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so.
                            3. Rename libbt-vendor-qcom.so to libbt-vendor.so.
                            4. Reboot to System

You shouldn't need to wipe data or cache, and there are no new files needed. It should just load the Qualcomm vendor library from that point on and the audio stutter should be gone.

UPDATE: tillaz87 made a patch here that can be applied in Settings->About-System Update or TWRP recovery.
                            Thx bud! it fixed bluetooth on my cooleme Mb2 with this rom.

Comment

tillaz87 , could you please reupload the AP6335 zip fix for b706d? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
                              X