Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest re: post #137.1
    i have the same issue as that guy with the display. you supplied a link to dtbTools. i cant get them to work. in ubuntu or debian. how do you install them. this is where im at.
    thanks
    Code:
    rick@DESKTOP-ARBUCSL:/mnt/d/transfers/aml-dtbtools-master$ ls
    _aml_dtb.PARTITION  dtbSplit.cpp  dtbTool.c  Makefile  README.md
    rick@DESKTOP-ARBUCSL:/mnt/d/transfers/aml-dtbtools-master$ sudo dtbTool _aml_dtb.PARTITION
    sudo: dtbTool: command not found
    rick@DESKTOP-ARBUCSL:/mnt/d/transfers/aml-dtbtools-master$ sudo dtbSplit _aml_dtb.PARTITION
    sudo: dtbSplit: command not found
    rick@DESKTOP-ARBUCSL:/mnt/d/transfers/aml-dtbtools-master$ sudo dtbSplit _aml_dtb.PARTITION

Comment

Hi guys, anybody tried to install this ROM on Alfawise H96 Pro+ / 3GB ddr3 ram? I am reading this thread and absolutely want to try it this ROM...

Thanks!!!

Comment

I did. It works on green pcb. V2 majo11

Comment

Hello everyone, I apologize if by chance it was already asked. I wanted to ask if possible to install this rom on beelink ddr 4 ie the one in the picture. Thanks for the great work Guest

Comment

I have a problem.

​​​​​​10-15 mins after usage, the internet stops working.
            While having a ethernet cable plugd in

Only a restart to the box brings back a connection.
            Any help??

Comment

Does this firmware work normally on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate ?? do I install on my beelink GT1 Ultimate?
              Excuses, I'm Brazilian and the automatic translation leaves doubts

Comment

does this rom work with the GT1 Ultimate version A706DSCH ?
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
                  I did. It works on green pcb. V2 majo11
                  Great, many thanks, very helpful! Just one more - does everything work or have you found any bugs?

Comment

Thank you very much for this ROM. I have been using it now on both my GT1 and GT1 Ultimate for a few months. It is very smooth and does give the beelink boxes a premium feel to them. Even the wife likes them now!! LOL!!

Anyway, the only question I have is will the Play Store ever update from 8.5.39? I've tried to manually update it but it won't update at all. Interestingly enough the GT1 Ultimate asked me to update Google Play Services after I updated PureVPN to version 6.0.3. which I was able to do.

I do have 2 Xiaomi mi boxes, and those are running Play Store 9.6.11. Just curious.

Thanks again for all your work!!

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, it appears that Shiningworth put some code in there preventing the Google Play Store from updating. I'll need to strip it out in the next release.

Originally posted by shwabo View Post
                    Thank you very much for this ROM. I have been using it now on both my GT1 and GT1 Ultimate for a few months. It is very smooth and does give the beelink boxes a premium feel to them. Even the wife likes them now!! LOL!!

Anyway, the only question I have is will the Play Store ever update from 8.5.39? I've tried to manually update it but it won't update at all. Interestingly enough the GT1 Ultimate asked me to update Google Play Services after I updated PureVPN to version 6.0.3. which I was able to do.

I do have 2 Xiaomi mi boxes, and those are running Play Store 9.6.11. Just curious.

Thanks again for all your work!!
                    for now you can use this app to update it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester

Comment

Ok, I am subscribed to this thread and will patiently await the next release. Thanks again for all your hard work and efforts!!

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

for now you can use this app to update it https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester
                      Forgive me for the noob question, but what exactly am I updating with this app? I see in the info pics it says GP Check, does that stand for Google Play? More importantly, if there is code to prevent Google Play from updating, will this app still be able to update it?

I have already tried to manually install GP (that failed), and I tried to copy it in via FX File Explorer (with root) and rename it (had to update that way when beelink had the same issue of it not updating) and that did not work either.

Of course if you tell me this app will update it regardless, I am certainly willing to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

What does this app actually do? Just installed it, and can't seem to see anything it does.

Comment

Hi All,
                          For French peapole who have a problem with MyCANAL app who not working, juste edit the /system/build.prop and modify the lines :
                          ro.product.name=q201
                          ro.product.device=GT1
                          ro.product.board=q201

by :
                          ro.product.name=once
                          ro.product.device=once
                          ro.product.board=once

It's work for me.
                          Now the picture stop freezing and the app working well.

FRENCH :
                          Pour ceux qui on un soucis avec l’application "Mycanal" modifier dans le build.prop les lignes comme indiquer au dessus.
                          mon soucis étais : pas d'image mais son OK.

Comment

Merci pour l'information
                            Thanks for the information !

Comment

Hi, my device is beelink GT1 amlogic S912. I have couple of issues...... 1) can't able to install app from play store, it keeps on downloading. 2)DTS/DOLBY works fine with spdif, but no center speaker sound with HDMI. how to resolve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X