Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sham85 View Post
    Sorry to ask if someone already ask before. I have Beelink GT1 S/N G912 with stock 6.0. Do i need to flash to stock 7.1 1st or i can flash this firmware directly?. Thanks
    It does not matter wich rom or android version you have righ now.
    The only thing to check in the first post is if your wifi chip is compatible with this rom. For example mine serial number is A912 which has Ap6255 chip and is compatible.
    Most of the chips are compatible as this rom is build with many, but check that first in order to have a working wifi.
    Or maybe someone with de same gt1 s/n g912 will confirm for you

Comment

Originally posted by limonet View Post

It does not matter wich rom or android version you have righ now.
      The only thing to check in the first post is if your wifi chip is compatible with this rom. For example mine serial number is A912 which has Ap6255 chip and is compatible.
      Most of the chips are compatible as this rom is build with many, but check that first in order to have a working wifi.
      Or maybe someone with de same gt1 s/n g912 will confirm for you
      Thanks for the advice. I think this rom compatible with my wifi chip. Just my concern is to direct flash from android 6 to 7.1 will brick the GT1 or cause any issue later.

Comment

Originally posted by sham85

Thanks for the advice. I think this rom compatible with my wifi chip. Just my concern is to direct flash from android 6 to 7.1 will brick the GT1 or cause any issue later.
        Not to worry. I did flash this rom coming from another rom not stock (supercelerom) with android 6. If you are concern about the partitions, this was and issue when going from android 4 onwards. Now there is no problems at all. Flash it and enjoy

Comment

Friends, First of all I would like to say that I have difficulty with English. I'm brazilian.

I have the GT1 I wonder if this Rom can be installed in my box.
          Since I bought her this original. I'll never change anything.

My serial number is G912 ... and looking at the settings says it's:
          version: 6.0.1 and version number is GT1_113MO.

Can I install? Do I have to do something before? I need a lot of help

Comment

Originally posted by flr30000 View Post
            Friends, First of all I would like to say that I have difficulty with English. I'm brazilian.

I have the GT1 I wonder if this Rom can be installed in my box.
            Since I bought her this original. I'll never change anything.

My serial number is G912 ... and looking at the settings says it's:
            version: 6.0.1 and version number is GT1_113MO.

Can I install? Do I have to do something before? I need a lot of help
            Hi

Magendanz specifically stated in the first post:
            "This ROM has drivers for the .... wireless chipsets (S/N beginning with S912 or G912)"
            So it should work on your box ....

Read carefully the whole first post and follow the explicit instructions

Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onassis View Post

Hi

Magendanz specifically stated in the first post:
              "This ROM has drivers for the .... wireless chipsets (S/N beginning with S912 or G912)"
              So it should work on your box ....

Read carefully the whole first post and follow the explicit instructions

Good Luck!!
              my friend, as I told you beforehand, I do not speak English. I'm brazilian. I speak Portuguese. That's why I'm afraid I misunderstood. can you help me? I have the Beelink GT1 2GB 16 GB ma version GT1_13m0 My S / N starts with G912 Android 6.0 What can I install more modern for this box? or is there nothing I can install?

Comment

hi, i installed this build on my Alfawise s92, but KODI can't play 4k movies from NAS on Ethernet without buffering... which was possible on stock firmware or other ones...
                do you know what might be causing this?

Comment

Hi. some one have a link for the first release of that rom ( on 7.1 and not 7.1.2 ) ?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Amigos, Primeiro de tudo, gostaria de dizer que tenho dificuldade com o inglês. Eu sou brasileiro.

Eu tenho o GT1 gostaria de saber se este Rom pode ser instalado na minha caixa.
                    Desde que eu comprei este original. Eu nunca mudarei nada.

Meu número de série é G912 ... e olhando para as configurações diz que é:
                    versão: 6.0.1 e número da versão é GT1_113MO.

Posso instalar? Eu tenho que fazer alguma coisa antes? Preciso de muita ajuda

Comment

Hi, is it also working on my latest S/N B706

Edit: Flashed it succesfully. But no Wifi Working. What do I need to do? Flashing a zip file?
                      Last edited by vaporizzle; 07-11-2018, 19:11.

Comment

Hello, I have been using this ROM on both my GT1 and GT1 Ultimate for a few months now. Both boxes run great, quick, smooth and everything works, well at least what we use in our household anyways. I know that code was placed in to prevent Google Play from updating, and I think Magendanz mentioned something about removing that code at some point, but now I noticed that youtube updated a few weeks ago, and ever since that update, youtube now locks up and does not respond.

This happens on both boxes now. Has anyone else run into this same issue? Is there a fix or workaround that I can try? We really like this ROM and would like to continue using it, however the kids watch alot of youtube, and the locking up is kind of putting a damper on using it. Thanks!

Comment

shwabo i had same youtube problem on my h96+ plus and on my lg webos tv youtube application. i think its because youtube. i have installed normal nexus rom on my h96 pro+ box. works fine except some external hdd issue. on tablet nexus rom external hdd works slow. on some apps when i select file on external hdd, app crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by shwabo View Post
                            Hello, I have been using this ROM on both my GT1 and GT1 Ultimate for a few months now. Both boxes run great, quick, smooth and everything works, well at least what we use in our household anyways. I know that code was placed in to prevent Google Play from updating, and I think Magendanz mentioned something about removing that code at some point, but now I noticed that youtube updated a few weeks ago, and ever since that update, youtube now locks up and does not respond.

This happens on both boxes now. Has anyone else run into this same issue? Is there a fix or workaround that I can try? We really like this ROM and would like to continue using it, however the kids watch alot of youtube, and the locking up is kind of putting a damper on using it. Thanks!
                            Uninstalling the updates might help. Go to playstore choose YouTube then you will see the option to uninstall updates.

Comment

Originally posted by vaporizzle View Post
                              Hi, is it also working on my latest S/N B706

Edit: Flashed it succesfully. But no Wifi Working. What do I need to do? Flashing a zip file?
                              same problem here, my box is b706db, do you know which wifi chip is it?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

B706DB for sure has AP6335 as that's what the user on my thread has, who provided the logs for me to fix

EDIT:

The zip should fix both, with all others still working
                                Can you please re-upload the fix? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X