Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Magendanz,
    it's possible to flash my R-tv box S10 3G ddr4 32G with this custom firmware ?
    I want testing the last andoid tv stock on my box.
    Thanks

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'd think this should work on the R-TV S10. Basically, I'd try this ROM .img on any S912 box.

Thank's.
    excuse me for my english i'm not good.
    my rom is a Rommod for the h96 pro plus android tv 6.0.1 without issues only the ir remote don't want run.
    tell me please if i can modify your remote.conf for use the original ir remote of the S10.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it should work on that device too. Unlike other ROMs that put the IR remote keymaps in the device tree, this one will allow you to customize them in the remote.conf just like in Android 6.0. Before you do that, however, check it first. I was able to use both my GT1 and M8S Pro remote without messing with that stuff, and it even powered up from a cold shutdown. So, I'm guessing they've modified the bootloader to work with several common IR remotes.

Ok thank you.
    now i can flash my box with your rom.

Comment

What command to use for a recovery in terminal emulator ?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        "reboot recovery"

perfect ! i installed a TV stock NHG47L 20170825. what is brings as a change ? thanks you Magendanz

Comment

Ok, works fine on GT1 A912 (AP65)
        Thanx Magendanz
        Last edited by Arnyto; 08-29-2017, 23:29.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Whew!! You had me nervous for a second there. :-)
          Last edited by Guest; 08-30-2017, 10:57.

Anyone having trouble playing ac3 format video files with Plex? I was able to play anything with Plex before when I was on ATV 6 rom before, but after upgrading to ATV 7, Plex has no sound for all ac3 format video files, including ts, mkv. Plex plays DTS with sound, but not with ac3. KODI/SPMC has no problem playing the same files.

Comment

I installed this on my Tanix TX8 Max with AP6255 for WiFi and it is working great. I didn't even have to swap out the remote.conf or the bootloader image from the TX8 Max stock ROM like I did with the 6.0.1 TVStock ROM. My remote works perfectly, even to cold boot. The only issue I've run into so far is that when streaming live TV through my Sling TV app I get a lot off pixelation and stuttering. I even dropped the quality down a few notches, it didn't make a difference. I never had that problem in TVStock 6.0.1.

Comment

Hi
            Can anyone test on h96pro + 3/32 or 3/64 please?

Comment

Anyone using an airmouse Minix Neo A2 with beelink gt1 and this rom?
              Just bought that airmouse but it doesn't work well, and I don't know if it is remote defective.
              The cursor gets dragged over the screen, often I'm pointing above for the ceiling and the cursor is in almost center of my TV! Also, some keys function don't match like Enter that assumes it is for voice commands, which A2 doesn't suport!

Comment

It works on my GT1 Ultimate. Just one question. Is the Play Store limited? When I search for Speedtest it finds nothing.

EDIT: I downloaded the apk and installed it manually. All good.

Comment

Originally posted by zoksit View Post
                  It works on my GT1 Ultimate. Just one question. Is the Play Store limited? When I search for Speedtest it finds nothing.
                  For me it only finds using speed test. But nothing related with net speed test!

Really?
                  But, for me power button increases the volume! Did you do anything? Or just plug and play?

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post

For me it only finds using speed test. But nothing related with net speed test!

Really?
                    But, for me power button increases the volume! Did you do anything? Or just plug and play?
                    I downloaded the speedtest.net apk and installed it manually so all good.

The power button for me places the box in sleep. Long hold of the power button gives me a choice of shutdown or restart.

Comment

Is your airmouse the Lite version as mine?
                      And do you have problems using the air cursor? With me it is easily of center. Often I'm pointing completely above or for wight or left, just for having the cursor pointed in my TV!

Comment

Originally posted by jotascotch View Post
                        Is your airmouse the Lite version as mine?
                        And do you have problems using the air cursor? With me it is easily of center. Often I'm pointing completely above or for wight or left, just for having the cursor pointed in my TV!
                        The air cursor is working fine on mine but I've decided to go back to stock rom. The Play Store is too limited for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X